Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: SENIOR SWIFTIES

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 7:07 PM

thanks julian. i think the thread was meant for collage seniors. they wern't planing on me, a senior citizen swift. i'm the only swiftie in my household . my oldest son is a fan, but can't mane more then half songs on her albums.
    i've been twice fearless and twice speak now my first and fourth concerts, i went alone. the second and third, my son went with me. love story was the first tay tune i heard. g2g

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SENIOR SWIFTIES

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I'm 18 so I haven't hit the "Senior Swifties" mark yet. I want to let y'all know that I support y'all & respect y'all so much! I love that you don't let your age keep you from liking younger artists!

Congrats Taylor on winning 5 Teen Choice awards!
    9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Re: SENIOR SWIFTIES (Swifties Older Than Taylor)

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Yay, Julian, thanks for reviving this thread

I'm 28 so that makes me the same age as Grant He was born April 30, 1984 and me on July 26.

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I'm glad this thread was revived too! At the time I can't say I counted under the category, because I'm the same age as Taylor, but now that I'm 22-years-old and about to embark on a whole crazy, new chapter in my life I feel, somehow, beyond my years.
    Fan since 2006.

Had the time of my life on:
    September 12th, 2009
    September 16th, 2011
    September 17th, 2011

Banner credit goes to cloudnine! Thank you!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I'm 31 years old. I guess I qualify, LOL.

RE: Re: SENIOR SWIFTIES (Swifties Older Than Taylor)

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM

plasticheartz73 wrote:
    I'm glad this thread was revived too! At the time I can't say I counted under the category, because I'm the same age as Taylor, but now that I'm 22-years-old and about to embark on a whole crazy, new chapter in my life I feel, somehow, beyond my years.

Actually, you're counted. The thread is for Swifties who are the same age as Taylor or older.

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I'm 23. Does that count? I'm a senor in college.... :P

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:38 PM

unclesalty wrote:
    I'm 23. Does that count? I'm a senor in college.... :P

Of course, bro!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Oh I totally qualify for this thread..........I'm 13 years older than Taylor, how cool is that

- graphics by TaylorSwiftFan

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 11:50 PM

41 Years here. Taylors' music takes me back to so many good an bad events in my life. But most importantly, her character, life and musical talent is still teaching and inspiring me every single day.

Swiftie forever
    I may be getting older but I'll 'Never Grow Up'

http://i49.tiny[/signature]

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 3:55 AM

fearless4taylor wrote:
    I'm 18 so I haven't hit the "Senior Swifties" mark yet. I want to let y'all know that I support y'all & respect y'all so much! I love that you don't let your age keep you from liking younger artists!

^this

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 6:42 AM

The 13th Martyr from Cavite wrote:
    plasticheartz73 wrote:

Actually, you're counted. The thread is for Swifties who are the same age as Taylor or older.

Oh, I know that. I was referring to the last thread. I wasn't old enough then, but now I am. lol

Fan since 2006.

Had the time of my life on:
    September 12th, 2009
    September 16th, 2011
    September 17th, 2011

Banner credit goes to cloudnine! Thank you!

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 7:17 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Oh I totally qualify for this thread..........I'm 13 years older than Taylor, how cool is that

Sounds like you were born to be a Swiftie, Dan I'm 5 years older than Taylor. That's a boring number

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I am 38
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I totally qualify for THIS thread
    But I'm NOT sayin by how much.

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM

A die-hard swiftie to the senior swifties:

Thanks

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Hi folks, I replied to the age thread on the old Taylor connect so should reply here for the record, I'm 63 and the only Taylor fan in my family, although one of my daughter's did come to a Speak Now concert with me.
    Fearless 10 and 11 February 2010
    Speak Now 9,10,12,13 and 14 March 2012

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Puggles99 wrote:
    Hi folks, I replied to the age thread on the old Taylor connect so should reply here for the record, I'm 63 and the only Taylor fan in my family, although one of my daughter's did come to a Speak Now concert with me.
    Fearless 10 and 11 February 2010
    Speak Now 9,10,12,13 and 14 March 2012

@ Puggles99:
    "Swifties" come in ALL shapes, sizes, genders, races, ethnicities, and........."AGES".
    I'm glad to see YOU, here on TC

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:39 AM

HAUNTED216 wrote:
    I totally qualify for THIS thread
    But I'm NOT sayin by how much.

Aw, come on!! If I can declare that I'm 43, you can certainly tell us your age, haha!

I love Taylor! She's just such a bright spot for all of us - such a great sense of humor and love of life she has!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Liz Loves Taylor for the graphic!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I love seeing older people on here, it gives me hope that Taylor will still be around in 30 years, because you don't just have to be young to love her.