1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

College Swifties!

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I was just wondering if there are any gals/guys on here that are in college/of college age? I'm 21 and I know there are a lot of younger fans (nothing wrong with that) but I was just curious if there's anyone around that's my age/Taylor's age. :)

If so, please introduce yourself?
Proud Swify since fall 2005,

Proud Hoot Owl since spring 2007!

(In love with this photo because it's my 2 idols in one picture! And it's okay that they never became a couple...gives me a chance with Adam! Haha!)

[url=http://i47.tinypic.com/xlwlzl]http://i47.tinypic.com/xlwlzl[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: College Swifties!

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:16 PM

There's heaps of older fans! I'm 19 and in my second year of university in Australia but I'm spending a semester right now at NC State in the US. I've made heaps of friends on here who are all my age/a couple years older too

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Bianca wrote:
    There's heaps of older fans! I'm 19 and in my second year of university in Australia but I'm spending a semester right now at NC State in the US. I've made heaps of friends on here who are all my age/a couple years older too

Oh okay, that's awesome! Nice to meet you! Haha! PS: You're so lucky that you've met Taylor! I've tried a few times, but I'm not going to give up!

(In love with this photo because it's my 2 idols in one picture! And it's okay that they never became a couple...gives me a chance with Adam! Haha!)

[url=http://i47.tinypic.com/xlwlzl]http://i47.tinypic.com/xlwlzl[/url][/signature]

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Post-college here, if that counts. 26, US/West Coast, been working for two years.
    (Gasp, a signature?)

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I'm about to move in to my dorm tomorrow in Razorback Town to jumpstart my first year and I'm 17.

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:38 PM

im 22 going into my 4th year at university, i don't really know much swifties in my area and im a guy so i get weird looks xD

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I'm 25, and I'm done with my postgraduate studies last April here in the Philippines.

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Alkanshel wrote:
    Post-college here, if that counts. 26, US/West Coast, been working for two years.
    (Gasp, a signature?)

Sure, that counts! Haha!

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:48 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:
    I'm about to move in to my dorm tomorrow in Razorback Town to jumpstart my first year and I'm 17.

That's awesome! You're going to love college---good luck with dorm life! It's tough, but a cool experience nevertheless.

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I'm 19 and in a few days I will start my Improved College Reading Class. I just hope it's an easy Class.

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:50 PM

aRrOw wrote:
    im 22 going into my 4th year at university, i don't really know much swifties in my area and im a guy so i get weird looks xD

Awwe. I say flaunt it! People can "think what they want, but they don't know what they don't know". Just be you!

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:53 PM

JonathanG wrote:
    I'm 19 and in a few days I will start my Improved College Reading Class. I just hope it's an easy Class.

Haha, good luck! If it's just a reading class, it should be. Show up..read some stuff..go home...haha. I'm a Public Relations major and I'm taking 18 credits of major classes starting on the 27th. :/ My advice to you is read the syllabus really well, always show up to class even if you go in your PJs, and participate a lot. Professors love when you participate. (Kinda hard for me cause' I'm self conscious but it helps.)

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:54 PM

The 13th Martyr from Cavite wrote:
    I'm 25, and I'm done with my postgraduate studies last April here in the Philippines.

Ooh, that's exciting. Congrats!

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:01 PM

My mom is actually going back to college to get her Bachlers Degree in Criminal Justice. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

~May the odds be ever in your favor!~

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:15 PM

23 here and such a proud Taylor fan! Some of my friends think I'm immature for LOVING her, but I think it's cool that I've been growing up along with her and her music. They just don't get it, but SHE does! :)
    Sooo beyond excited for the new album!

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:23 PM

fearlessfairytale13 wrote:
    aRrOw wrote:

Awwe. I say flaunt it! People can "think what they want, but they don't know what they don't know". Just be you!

[url=http://i47.tinypic.com/xlwlzl]http://i47.tinypic.com/xlwlzl[/url][/signature] [/quote]
    Tnx ^^ i try to, i await the day i meet a real life swiftie, until then i always have tc

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:27 PM

CrayCrayforTayTay wrote:
    23 here and such a proud Taylor fan! Some of my friends think I'm immature for LOVING her, but I think it's cool that I've been growing up along with her and her music. They just don't get it, but SHE does! :)
    Sooo beyond excited for the new album!

I don't think it's immature to love her...she is our age after all! I feel the same way and I'm so so excited too!

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Almost not yet though, next year though I will be,

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM

TexasSwiftie wrote:
    Almost not yet though, next year though I will be,

Close enough! ;)

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:52 AM

I'm 22 and going into my 5th year of college (holy cow thats ridiculous) and I'm studying to be a teacher, I can't wait to graduate and get on with my life! I'm really excited for Taylor's new album, I love how we have grown up together since I've been a fan since I was 16...her music definetely fits my life and I'm excited to hear the next chapter, if that makes sense.

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:55 AM

I'm turning 20 in the Fall. I'm going into my third year of college in like 2 weeks. My major is Anthropology. :)
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS