Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Project! Please Help! [ The Project is Over :) ]

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Since Taylor's next tour will start in the spring, i wanted to get started on this project as soon as possible.
I was thinking that you could fill out a form saying why taylor is an insparation, a meet and greet story, or any thing you would like to say to her, and maybe post a picture of you with her at a meet and greet or anything that you would like to add. You don't have to if your not comfortable because of privacy. Or you could post a picture that you took of her at a concert or anything like that! Then i will make a scrapbook for her!
Here is the form:
Name (or username):
Swiftie Since:
Was Fearless (at her fearless tour or acted fearless):
Spoke Now (at her speak now tour or a time that you spoke now):
Note to Taylor:
Picture you would like to send her (optional):
I will put everything into a scrapbook and give it to Taylor at her next tour
I will also keep you updated on how it's going and i'm open to suggestions on how to make it better!
Please follow the form

Help spread the word! use this clickable graphic on your siggie or your profile:

[ url = http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2054861 ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/project13.png[ /IMG ][ / url ]
remove spaces

i will give this to taylor at a concert and get the T-Party Crew to notice me, and let me meet taylor :) (or something like that)

Please Do Not Steal My Idea

1 & 2 By Me, 3 By FearlessForever13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Project! Please Help!

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:19 PM

anyone?

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Name (or username): Lauren- PassengerSeatSongwriter
    Swiftie Since: 2006
    Was Fearless (at her fearless tour or acted fearless): I have sung in front of public- I am terrified in front of people
    Spoke Now (at her speak now tour or a time that you spoke now): Speak Now World TOUR
    Note to Taylor: Taylor, thank you for the things I wasn't able to do. I could never repay you in anyway,
    You helped me when I was depressed, with your lyrics. You have got bullied like I did, and saying that you moved on; ment a lot. I am trying to do that now. Thank you taylor.

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM

^Thanks for relpying!

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:33 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    ^Thanks for relpying!

No problem! If you want, I put it on my profile :D

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:42 PM

PassengerSeatSongwriter wrote:
    TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    ^Thanks for relpying!

No problem! If you want, I put it on my profile :D

that would be great! thanks!

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Name: Alexis (NeverEverGettingBackTogether13)
    Swiftie Since: 2006
    Was Fearless: I gave a speach in front of my whole 8th grade class when i was running for treasurer. I am terrified of public speaches. But it was worth it because i won! And when my friends convinced me to jump on their trampoline. I still get scared.
    Spoke Now: I've started to express my feelings towards people i care about more often.
    Note to Taylor: Taylor, because of you I've been able to do the things above, plus so much more. I hope to one day see you live and experience a truely magical night. You're the best role model a girl could have. I've learned that being different is something to celebrate, and I'm blessed for every day that i live. Thank you thank you THANK YOU.

Made by kitkat13

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Sounds cool!

Name: Nicole - SongWriter6
    Swiftie Since: 2009
    Was Fearless: When I stood up for a girl in gym class
    Spoke Now: On August 6 2012, Best night of my life
    Note To Taylor: Thank you for inspiring me to become a professinal recording artist, and every day I work really hard and beg my parents to take me to Nashville. I will never give up on my dreams and I just want to thank you for staying true to yourself because it really is an inspiration. Oh and do you want to sing a song together on stage some time?? :)
    RESULTS OF MY SONGWRITING CONTEST POSTED!! PLEASE ENTER AGIAN!!!!! :D

http://oi46.t[/signature]

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I'll do this tomorrow, when I'm on my computer. :)

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Name_ Tasia
    Swiftie Since- 2008
    Was Fearless_ Sung mean to a friend in a school talent show because she was being mean
    Spoke Now_ May 28, 2011
    Taylor, you are my idol. I've never been so proud to call someone my idol because i see you as Flawless. I'm a different person because of you. I believe in something now, and I won't let anyone take that away from me, because of you. I hope that someday I can meet you, because that is my dream. Long Live Taylor!
    T~you
    A~made a
    Y~rebel
    L~of a
    O~careless man's
    R~careful daughter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Name : Merel - TaylorFanM
    Swiftie Since: June 2010
    Was Fearless: When I danced on my high school talent show, just because I wanted to :)
    Spoke Now: To my crush, who's now becoming my boyfriend, because you told me to speak now. So in fact, you're giving me love :D
    Note to Taylor: I absolutely admire you. I admire your music, your personality, your every single word. You're the person I listen to when I'm lost a black hole or when I feel like she sun shines right on my life. You're the one I know will never let me down, the one thing I won't ever let go. You are how I found out about writing lyrics, which is something I now do non-stop. And you taught me to work for what I want and if do, I can do anything I want. I cannot thank you enough for helping me staying who I truly am and who I wanna be. You're beautiful. I love you so much.

^ the lovely graphic above is made by Songbird13

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Great idea!

Name (or username): Brittany (fearless4taylor)
    Swiftie Since: 2006...the beginning!
    Was Fearless (at her fearless tour or acted fearless): 8/30/09 Louisville KY.
    Spoke Now (at her speak now tour or a time that you spoke now): 10/11/11 (rescheduled date) Louisville KY.
    (I also saw Taylor on 9/18/08 in Louisville KY when she opened up for Rascal Flatts.
    Note to Taylor: You're amazing, period. You're so sweet, down to earth & you're so talented! You're beautiful inside & out. Thank you for being so open & honest with us through your songs. You're such a great role model to me & everyone else. Your music has helped me through so much. Thank you for being you. I love you so much! I'll ALWAYS be by your side!

Congrats Taylor on winning 5 Teen Choice awards!
    9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Name (or username): Kirsty (fearlessforeverandalways)
    Swiftie Since: March 2009
    Was Fearless (at her fearless tour or acted fearless):I was fearless on 23/11/09 at Wembley Arena, London. I have also dared to be fearless in my life because of the lyrics that you write and stories that you tell!!!
    Spoke Now (at her speak now tour or a time that you spoke now): I spoke now on 22/03/11 at the LG Arena, Birmingham. This was the best night of my life and I loved singing and dancing every second of the amazing night with you!!!
    Note to Taylor: You are so inspiring and talented, you have changed my life and so many other's more than you can imagine. The lyrics that you write leave me wonderstruck, they are so powerful and heartfult, so easy to connect with. However, most of all, you are the sweetest, kindest person, this, to me, is one of the most important things in life and something that makes you shine above other musicians and celebrities, you set an example to live by. So thank you for having such an amazing impact on my life!!!

My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM

thanks everyone so far!

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 6:11 PM

*bump*

1 By Me, 2 by Tanyaxo 3 By FearlessForever13

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 6:21 PM

bump

RE: Project! Please Help!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:44 AM

Name/ Username: John/ FearlesslySwift_Eyes
    Swifty since: 03/03/12
    Became Fearless at: 10/03/12
    Spoke Now at:17/03/12
    Note to Taylor: Hey Taylor! First off, thank you so much for making music. For helping create dreams. For being the person who millions look up to. Thank you all the happiness you've spread to the world. For making people FEARLESS and teaching them to SPEAK NOW. You make peoples' days through your music. Your voice, which may be reaching out to millions every minute.
    I may be a boy living in the little rod dot in Southeast Asia, mile from America, and may not be able to talk to you in person, unless given the chance. But I do hope that you know there's another person in this world who would treat you as a best friend. Thank you. :)

"The stakes are high,water's rough, but this love is OURS."

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 8:51 AM

bump

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 2:33 PM

anyone else?

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 7:17 PM

i went out and bought a scrapbook today, everywhere i looked, there were no blank ones, so i'm customizing it
    just did this:

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Form: huh
    Name (or username): fireflamer5
    Swiftie Since: When our song came out. I'm not to good with dates.
    Was Fearless (at her fearless tour or acted fearless): when i climbed a 6,000 mountain ( not all the way but heights aren't my cup of tea)
    Spoke Now (at her speak now tour or a time that you spoke now): August 3rd
    Note to Taylor: You are amazing and you inspired me to learn guitar which is now my favorite pass times.
    Picture you would like to send her (optional): I won't do this for online privacy.

I'll put it in my sig but IDK how to unfortuanatly because I joined today

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.