1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Look like Taylor! ♡

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:03 PM

by iwasascarletletter

Hey! I'm
Kathryn, but you can call me candy. This is my forum about how to look like Taylor! I will keep you updated with Taylor's latest styles, and I'll give you a step-by-step tutorial. :)

Tips:
Got Frizzy Hair? try out Garnier, they have shampoo & conditioner for ALL hair types.

Trying To Curl Your Hair? Try out CONAIR Spiral Curlers for heat-free curly locks over-night.

Tutorials:
* Tutorial #1~BeneathTheStars
* Tutorial #2~BeneathTheStars
* Tutorial #3 ~xXEnchantedXx
* Tutorial #4~BeneathTheStars
* Tutorial #5~taylorswift18
* Tutorial #6~BeneathTheStars
* Tutorial #7~BeneathTheStars

Staff:
* BeneathTheStars
* xXEnchantedXx
*taylorswift18

©Idea copyright ~ BeneathTheStars ~ 2012 ~ Please do not steal my idea, ask for permission first.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Look like Taylor! ♡

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Oh. My. Swift. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Music21
    -Me!!

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Fearlesshannah13 wrote:
    -Music21
    -Me!!

haha you're welcome!

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:13 PM

kitkat13 wrote:
    Fearlesshannah13 wrote:
    -Music21
    -Me!!

haha you're welcome!

I've been wondering this FOREVER...will you be doing hair tutorials?? I try to curl my hair but it turns out more hideous than it did when i started haha then I end up brushing it out and it's a mess!! OMS this thread is a lifesaver....
    -Music21
    -Me!!

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Fearlesshannah13 wrote:
    kitkat13 wrote:
    Fearlesshannah13 wrote:
    -Music21
    -Me!!

haha you're welcome!

I've been wondering this FOREVER...will you be doing hair tutorials?? I try to curl my hair but it turns out more hideous than it did when i started haha then I end up brushing it out and it's a mess!! OMS this thread is a lifesaver....
    -Music21
    -Me!!

haha well if your hair gets frizzy, or dry, I suggest Garnier, and if you want to know the secrets to having perfect curls like Taylor, go here to find a step-by-step tutorial.

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:18 PM

awesome

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:19 PM

kitkat13 wrote:
    Fearlesshannah13 wrote:
    kitkat13 wrote:
    Fearlesshannah13 wrote:
    -Music21
    -Me!!

haha you're welcome!

-Music21
    -Me!!

haha well if your hair gets frizzy, or dry, I suggest Garnier, and if you want to know the secrets to having perfect curls like Taylor, go here to find a step-by-step tutorial.

Oh thank you so much!!! That'll help A LOT!!! And I'm excited for everything else you post :)
    -Music21
    -Me!!

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:22 PM

{Fearlesshannah13}: Thanks!

{TaylorSwiftFanForever}: Thank you! Would you like to request a tutorial?

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I don't know if you know about this, but I bought this curler things that make your hair EXACTLY like Taylor's. You don't even need heat! All you have to do is wash your hair, dry it, and put the curlers in your hair and by morning your hair is really curly.
    Here they are:

SN tour- August 28th 2011.

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:43 PM

xXEnchantedXx wrote:
    I don't know if you know about this, but I bought this curler things that make your hair EXACTLY like Taylor's. You don't even need heat! All you have to do is wash your hair, dry it, and put the curlers in your hair and by morning your hair is really curly.
    Here they are:

Thank you! I'll definitely try that :)

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Tutorial #1:

Today, I'll be showing you how to get this simple, yet chic look from Taylor.

Step 1: Here are the links to get Taylor's adorable jeans, top, headwrap

Step 2: Mix it up with some accessories! I suggest: FOREVER 21 Tiered Bow Belt and Rubber Coin Purse

Step 3: Wash your hair with HERBAL ESSENCES Touchably Smooth or Long Term Relationship

Step 4: Let hair air dry, then blow dry and straighten your hair (no need for any fancy appliances)

Step 5: Apply HERBAL ESSENCES Tousle Me Softly gel (you may want to blow dry your hair again)

Step 5: Pull up in a pony tail and viola!

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:45 PM

cool idea
    ~Swiftie 13

^made by me^

visit my graphic shop:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2012631

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Swiftie 13 wrote:
    cool idea
    ~Swiftie 13

^made by me^

visit my graphic shop:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2012631

Thanks! :)

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Cool!!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:49 PM

ForeverSwifty1313 wrote:
    Cool!!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

thank you!

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:05 PM

any requests for tutorials?

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:14 PM

*bump*

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Tutorial #2 (for the Swift Look Mag.)

Today, I'll be showing you how to do this girly, vintage outfit from Taylor.

Step 1: Here are the links to get Taylor's adorable dress, purse, shoes, cardigan, and cat-eye glasses

Step 2: Hair is simple and easy, put up your hair in a high ponytail, and brush your hair along your neck, for that little wave, then apply hairspray.

Step 3: For make-up, try a little Benecos Natural Lipstick Hot Pink, and LASplash Cosmetics Diamond Dust Body & Face Glitter Mineral Eyeshadow, Poise (light bronze) and add a little peach blush to add some highlights to your cheek bones.

Graphic by the fearless Rita_Fearless!

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Good thread idea!

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:19 AM

love this!!

-E- xxx

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:53 AM

xXEnchantedXx wrote:
    Here they are:

Sometimes I use those! It's really annoying when u sleep but your hairs really nice in the morning :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13