Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Have anything Taylor does?

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 2:36 AM

The picture of the love ring in the centre is my ring, Taylor has the same ring.
I bought this ring a few years ago because I loved it, it's really tarnished now but I still wear it. A few weeks after buying it I picked up an irish magazine, I think it was called 'Kiss', which had Taylor on the cover, she was wearing the exact ring and I was so excited!!!

I was just wondering if anyone else had anything like this, maybe like clothing or something like that?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Have anything Taylor does?

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Yes! I have the same blue dress Taylor wore on an E! News special :)

4/11/10...8/23/11...8/24/11...11/22/11 :)

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:10 AM

I have a ring similar like that, the dress she wore in that youtube interview, polka dot bathing suit, black and white stripe bathing suit, a similar necklace that she wore for the "Love Story" music video, and this blue and white strip shirt.

RE: Have anything Taylor does?

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:34 AM

My friend has a sundress that Taylor wore in a photo shoot
    --Maddie

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I have that ring too as well as her other Love ring that goes across two fingers.

Made by me! Please visit my Graphic Shop!
    30/3/2011 - Taylor I was enchanted to meet you.

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:39 AM

I have 2 shirts like hers I have the one she's wearing in my avatar as well as the blue and white one she's worn, I also have a pair of red oxfords that look almost identical to hers.

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 9:08 AM

One of my friends has her panda sweater

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 12:28 PM

No,I haven't

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I have a shirt that looks like it's for a sports team or something that's pink with the number 10 on the back and Taylor has the same one in purple with a 13 on it. I saw her wearing it in the beginning of the Beautiful eyes video and thought it was really cool that a shirt I bought years ago before I even knew about her was the same as one she has. I bought it at Kohls but they still sell them at Walmart. Not the one with the 13 on it though, me and my friend checked. :) ~ ‚ô•Alyssa

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Wonderstruck! The begining of something magically
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I have the same heart charm as her, I saw it in a shop and knew it looked familiar, then I went home and saw a poster in my room and she was wearing it!

~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 12:57 PM

No, I don't
    "He's the song in the car, I keep singing don't know why I do...."

Graphic made by the awesome: fearless_hannah13

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 1:24 PM

You're so lucky, I've wanted this ring forever. And yes, I have a shirt that she's wearing in the music video of Mine :)

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I don't have anything similiar to hers. :( Yet, but I'm searching for stuff similiar to her style!

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I have a Pocahontas plate I saw in one of Taylor's really young years.It was her and her grandma! :)
    Swiftie For Life!

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 3:20 PM

wonderstruck and the number 13:)
    "...but lately what I've begun to fear most is letting those moments pass without saying anything at all."
    - Taylor Swift

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I did have a "love" ring similar to hers, but then it broke. When I went shopping at Forever 21, I did find the exact sweater that she wore one time, but I didn't buy it though.

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Yes! Yes! Yes!

This actually happened to me last week!!!

I have 2 lanterns that are IDENTICLE to the lanterns that Taylor had in her T-Party room in Perth!!! Except I put candles in mine (Taylor had birds in hers). When I saw them at K-Mart I completely broke down and started jumping up and down right in the middle of the shop. It's amazing!

I also have a birdcage that looked similiar to the one she had also had in her T-Party room. I put a wired bird in that one :D.
    Forever and Always a proud Perth Swiftie

I SPOKE NOW March 2nd 2012

I met Taylor March 2nd 2012

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I have a replica of the purple dress she wore on the speak now tour :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1933691

RE: Re: Have anything Taylor does?

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:20 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    One of my friends has her panda sweater

ok this might sound weird since i'm a guy and all, but i LOVE pandas, so ... I am officially jealous of your friend, dang it.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I have a KitchenAid mixer and a scrapbook she has!

-By Dani_PazL-

-By Tanyaxoh- (This is my happy graphic!!!)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.