Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Official Swift Day Thread

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:24 PM

It's an awesome idea, but where I live is already the 14th=(
    "He's the song in the car, I keep singing don't know why I do...."

Graphic made by the awesome: fearless_hannah13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1977201

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 3:06 AM

It's already the 14th for me - I miss Swift Day!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 4:21 AM

yes its the 14th for me but every day is a happy swift day!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 4:36 AM

Happy Swift Day for yesterday!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I wish Taylor knew that we celebrate Swift Day every thirteenth of the month. That's basically a holiday all about her that is celebrated 12 times a year! Someone should tell her about this. :)
    love love love,
    FearlessSwiftieForever

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

happy swift day!!! for someone in the world it must still be the thirteenth! sorry i missed it.
    love love love

pretty graphic by swiftsgotswag

beautiful graphic by Panda

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Sounds like a great idea !!

I Spoke Now on July 16th , 2011 .

***Feel free to add me !! I don't bite

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 2:03 PM

can someone send pms to people letting them know about this thread?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 2:58 PM

thats actually a pretty good idea

brooke moles

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:10 PM

It's the 15th here in Australia but I absolutely celebrated Swift Day on the 13th by drawing a 13 on my hand in texta and then colouring it in with Glitter body paint! I then put the Speak Now Live DVD on and sang hahahah.

I had all my friends over and they thought I was crazy but hey, that's perfectly fine with me!
    Forever and Always a proud Perth Swiftie

I SPOKE NOW March 2nd 2012

I met Taylor March 2nd 2012

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 8:48 PM

we just come here every swift day and just talk(:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 9:28 PM

SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 9:43 PM

It's Swift day for me everyday because I'm always listening to Taylor, watching her vlogs and interviews. But it's wayyy past the 13th now!

Sig by: TaylorSwiftFan

SN tour-8.28.11 was a fairytale.

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 9:45 PM

awesome! :) cant wait till december the 13 next year! the 13th of 2013 on tays bday! so cool!

-E- xxx

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I love it!! AMAZING idea!!
    " Always stay Fearless and Speak now"

Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:23 PM

whos wants to help?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I love the idea. I think I will celebrate the next Swift Day by blasting Taylor music through the house all day long :) Anyone else going to have mega swiftie fun that day??

[/signature]

Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:58 PM

i made a graphic people could put in their sig or something like that...

^Me!!!! :D

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 10:56 PM

ones coming up

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:07 PM

What's a Swift day exactly? If it's when you listen to her music than that's everyday :p

Special Thanks To TaylorThirteen for making this sig :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.