Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Postcards from Taylor?

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:44 AM

I agree--that would be SO cool!!!!!!!

{^} Credit to Music21 for this ENCHANTING graphic!!!!
    {^}Allyouareismean made my AMAZING avi!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:50 AM

That would be amazing!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:53 AM

That would be sooo cool!! Maybe if she had time (which she probably would not) she could even sign the post cards!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:53 AM

KimmyKay wrote:
    Wouldn't it be cool if we could get postcards from Taylor. There's this company called Postcards on the Run, that Selena Gomez uses to send postcards to fans that sign up to get them. I've only gotten two from her, since I signed up a couple months ago. Usually they are like announcements/messages from Selena/her people. (The one I got yesterday was about her perfume)

Taylor's could be the same, like she can even send a postcard to promote her new perfume. The front could be a picture of the bottle or with her and the bottle. The back will have a small message from Taylor and a "scratch and sniff" sticker or a sample toilette. (I know Taylor did a simlar thing last year, with the Wonderstruck ad.

The postcards would be free for anyone that signs up and make a good collectible photo. They would be sent out for anything Taylor would like to announce, like her new album too.

Would do you think? (I can post the picture of Selena's postcard if you want, but I thought that would make it an off-topic)
    Sorry for writing so much.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

I was thinking about signing up for it, but, do you have to pay?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Siggie: DancingAroundAllAlone

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I would love that!!!!! I'd like frame them all!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:54 AM

shaban160 wrote:
    KimmyKay wrote:
    Wouldn't it be cool if we could get postcards from Taylor. There's this company called Postcards on the Run, that Selena Gomez uses to send postcards to fans that sign up to get them. I've only gotten two from her, since I signed up a couple months ago. Usually they are like announcements/messages from Selena/her people. (The one I got yesterday was about her perfume)

Taylor's could be the same, like she can even send a postcard to promote her new perfume. The front could be a picture of the bottle or with her and the bottle. The back will have a small message from Taylor and a "scratch and sniff" sticker or a sample toilette. (I know Taylor did a simlar thing last year, with the Wonderstruck ad.

The postcards would be free for anyone that signs up and make a good collectible photo. They would be sent out for anything Taylor would like to announce, like her new album too.

Would do you think? (I can post the picture of Selena's postcard if you want, but I thought that would make it an off-topic)
    Sorry for writing so much.

I was thinking about signing up for it, but, do you have to pay?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Siggie: DancingAroundAllAlone

Nope, it free! :)

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:57 AM

yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love-love-love
    foreverandalways13

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:58 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I would love that!!!!! I'd like frame them all!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

SAME!
    love-love-love
    foreverandalways13

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:59 AM

elavator wrote:
    That would be sooo cool!! Maybe if she had time (which she probably would not) she could even sign the post cards!

The Selena Gomez's ones are signed but they are just digitally reprinted.

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:06 AM

That would be really cool, Taylor has sent out a couple of "handwritten notes" but they have been when a Swiftie has done something in particular, for example the two I know about were;

- a note to thank fans for preordering Speak Now through her website.
    - a note to congratulate fans for making money via her Taylor store.

Both were originally written by her and then digitally reproduced and sent out to fans. It would be nice if there were more of them :)

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:12 AM

That's awesome! Can you post a picture please?! :)

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:14 AM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    That's awesome! Can you post a picture please?! :)

Sure. :)

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Posted pic up top. Anyone else thinks Taylor should do this?

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Yeah I think it's an awesome idea!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM

That would be awesome. Congrats on getting the two from Selena.

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:09 PM

fearless14 wrote:
    That would be awesome. Congrats on getting the two from Selena.

Thanks! Anyone who signs up for them gets them, so it's pretty cool and free. lol That's why I think Taylor should do this too.

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:14 PM

This would be such a good idea! Hope Taylor does this soon :)
    J ffIUnSome -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:42 PM

This would be cool. Just wondering was the one you got personally signed? That would be the only reason I could think of for her not to do it, the sheer time involved. It is a good promotion technique though!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM

That`d be awesome!

credit goes to FEARLESSSWIFTIE13!!

Credit goes to LILYLILY13!

Credit

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 1:12 AM

That would be pretty cool.
    Do you know if the Selena ones get sent overseas?

I spoke now, March 4th South Australia.

You're beautiful, every little piece love!