1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wonderstruck or Wonderstruck Enchanted?

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Which fragrance do you think has a prettier bottle and charms? And, if you want to, include the reason for your choice :)

Personally, I love both equally. The vintage look of Wonderstruck Enchanted's bottle and charms is so cool, but I like the purple color of Wonderstruck's bottle more than the red one.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wonderstruck or Wonderstruck Enchanted?

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I prefer Wonderstruck, just because I like purple and gold better than red and gold. Not that red and gold don't go well but it reminds me of our Christmas decorations!

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I like the charms on wonderstruck enchanted and I like the purple color on the other one SOOO I guesss the new one

Made by Fearlesslywonderstruck13
    GO TO THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!
    http://taylorswiftthirteenfansite.webs.com/

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I am actually really fond of Wonderstruck Enchanted. The bottle is so pretty-- I just don't like the name.

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I like both, to be honest! It's so hard to chose. And I also really like the name for the second one. Wonderstruck Enchanted sort of caught my eye by the name. I also really like the whole look of Wonderstruck Enchanted. The charms are so beautiful! But then again my favorite colour is purple.... haha, this is hard!

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home....."-Enchanted

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I like Wonderstruck, the charms seem to follow a theme. W.Ench., the new charms seem to be too close together.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

RE: Wonderstruck or Wonderstruck Enchanted?

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:39 PM

wonderstruck! but i dont know what wonderstruck enchanted is like yet soooo i cant really choose

RE: Wonderstruck or Wonderstruck Enchanted?

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I think that if it was the wonderstruck bottle color with the wonderstruck enchanted charms... it would be the perfect bottle
    --Maddie

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I can't choose, they're both really pretty and I just love the charms on both bottles
    I got to Speak Now on March 10 2012 :)

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I love them both

Swiftlookalike|Me|Me|Bea

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 11:28 AM

i think wonderstruck enchanted

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Love them both. Can't wait for October
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I think I like Wonderstruck's color and charms better but Wonderstruck Enchanted is really pretty too! I'm excited for it :)
    October 13th 2011 - The night things changed.

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I like the Wonderstruck a little better.

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Well i prefer purple but i have a feeling i'll like the smell of wonderstruck enchanted better, we'll see!

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Both of them are sooo pretty! But I love the purple and the gold together it looks flawless!!

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 10:39 PM

They are both absolutely beautiful. But purple and red are my favorite colours so...
    xoxo
    Taylor

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Hard question! I like the charms better on Wonderstruck Enchanted, but my favorite color is purple, so I guess I like Wonderstruck a little better. But I like them both!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Signature made by Bluebell :)

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I haven't smelled any of it yet, but I think I prefer Wonderstruck. Purple is my favorite color and I like the charms better.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I love the bottle of Wonderstruck enchanted a bit more, but thats probably coz i own Wonderstruck! lol I'll buy WE & then see which one I wear more often...

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I like the charms on WE buti like the smell and color of wonderstruck

[url=http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig[/url][/signature]