Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Inspired Prom Dresses

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Hey Swifties,

I know there are a group of us Graduating in 2013 so I was wondering if any of y'all were ordering Taylor Swift inspired Prom Dresses ??

All of us still have lots and lots of time till our prom's but if y'all want to start talking about dresses now it would be cool to see how many other swifties are thinking about getting Taylor Swift inspired Prom Dresses and other styles of dresses that Swifties around the world are looking at getting :)

LoveLoveLove
-Jillian

:) http://www.facebook.com/WeWantTaylorSwift13HrMeetAndGreetatCMAFest2012 :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Inspired Prom Dresses

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Oh my so many!!!
    I'm Taylor's OFFICIAL Twin :)

My Graphic Shop
    Beauty & Fashion Q's

RE: Taylor Swift Inspired Prom Dresses

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I wonder how Accurate they are? Judging by the yellow one on the model it looked a lot like the one taylor wore in that photoshoot! Unfortunately I'll have to wait a few years though!
    stay fearless and speak now-
    1. swiftastical songbird13 2.flawless FS13

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I AMMMMM :) OMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Wooowww

by Dani_PazL
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I would love to wear the purple dress she wore in the SNWT for more formal in yr 12 :D (I'll have to wait 2 years tho)

visit my graphic boutique?

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Redmidnight13 wrote:
    I would love to wear the purple dress she wore in the SNWT for more formal in yr 12 :D (I'll have to wait 2 years tho)

I love that dress...

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I'm looking for one, but it's hard to find one that is available in the UK and is perfect for me!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM

And I found my absolute perfect dress on this website, and I was almost decided on it (the symphony ball one) but after reading reviews I heard that the website has sold bad quality and badly made items, or not sent them at all in the past, so I'm scared to order anything! So now I'm searching for other websites.. no luck so far!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Redmidnight13 wrote:

OMS I found that dress online and I am probably going to wear it to my formal next year!!!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM

SWEET! I FOUND ONE!!!! Its so pretty! Do you think she has any of those dresses left over?
    Live and Love

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:12 AM

hey im bored lol hi

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I wore the purple SNWT one for my prom-ish thing ("proms" at my school are horrible) and I love it so much! I didn't buy it just for that though, I just bought it because it's my fave dress and I also wore it all week in Nashville :D

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 1:42 AM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    I'm looking for one, but it's hard to find one that is available in the UK and is perfect for me!

Good luck!

Thanks ^

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Hmm, for a prom - her purple cma dress inspired, or her ball dress inspired, or if you want a shorter one maybe the 3rd one?

www.twitter.com/osnapitzswifti

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:01 AM

The dresses are so pretty.

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:06 AM

Wow!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:10 AM

Very pretty!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:12 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    hey im bored lol hi

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

???

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.