1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bangs, or no bangs?

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Do you like Taylor best with bangs, or should she lose them? I vote no bangs no offense Taylor
:) Madeline

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bangs, or no bangs?

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I like her bangs, she looks good in any hairstyle! :D

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I've never been a fan of bangs on anyone! If Taylor wants it it's her choice and she looks beautiful whatever but I personally don't like bangs!
    ~

RE: Bangs, or no bangs?

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I Think bangs because it looks great on her and she has to change it up!

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Personally I prefer her hair without the bangs but she still looks awesome with them, it's her hair not mine so it's her choice.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I don't really have a preference, she manages to look good with any hairstyle. If she turned up on a red carpet with a pidgeon on her head, there'd be millions of people doing the same later that week :)

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I don't know, I have bangs myself but more because my skin looks horrible and my forehead seems so big. She doesn't need them to cover things up, but she looks good with them.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:06 PM

No bangs, but I did like when she had them at the AMA's one year:

My love is like a star, you can't always see me but you know that I'm always there

Avatar: Bluebell, Signature: tswiftlover

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:07 PM

It depends...when her hair is in a ponytail, I like the bangs. They can also be great when she's wearing her hair down....but sometimes I'm not the biggest fan....I think either way is beautiful, though.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

I love you, just remember that.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:09 PM

No Bangs she was So Pretty without bangs:)
    Forever and Always,
    ~Bella~

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:16 PM

No bangs. I used to think it was her straight hair that kind of bothered me (compared to the curls). But I've come to the conclusion that I could live with the straight hair if there weren't any bangs. But, I'm not Taylor's hair dresser, I'm not a member of her family, I'm not her friend. So I don't get to judge her. I'm just a fan. A huge, fan, that's all. And I'm going to be a Taylor fan for life even if she shaves her head, or grows dreadlocks, or dyes her hair multicolored like a rainbow. TSwift4Ever!

JustAnotherWideEyedGirl13 wrote:
    It depends...when her hair is in a ponytail, I like the bangs. They can also be great when she's wearing her hair down....but sometimes I'm not the biggest fan....I think either way is beautiful, though.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

I love you, just remember that.

My all time favorite of Taylor's hairstyles is just how she has it in your gif above. The way she wore it during Speak Now U.S. tour when she would sing Speak Now and all the songs under the rotating tree. Sidesweep across the front, moderate amount of curl, slightly messy, cute pony tail. Just doesn't look as cute with the bangs in my opinion. Just my opinion.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I think she's gorgeous and beautiful either way. I admit I was quite upset when she first got her hair cut in December, but I have grown to really like it. It looks cool.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:21 PM

doesnt matter, shes beautiful in every way. I swear at least 80% of the swifties here would agree that if Taylor just woke up and posted a pic of her, they would like it and think shes beautiful
    love-love-love
    foreverandalways13

made by luckythirteen

"Be fearless and always Speak Now"

im just a girl...trying to find a place in this world

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I think Taylor looks stunning either way. The bangs in no way affect her music anyway so it shouldn't bother anyone :-)

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Bangs.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Either one Taylor looks soo amazing with or with out them!!!

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Both! But no bangs is her look
    "Be who YOU are, and say what YOU feel;
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind." :)

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I feel like I'm the only one that actually likes bangs better on Taylor than none. I think she looks gorgeous either way, but even more gorgeous with bangs! It really highlights her facial features. I personally love her bangs!

RE: Bangs, or no bangs?

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:48 PM

honestly she looks very pretty with them.BUT i do reaaaaaallly miss the curls and the curls that fell on the sides of her face.that was her thing for so long to, i call curls taylor curls now lol.she makes us with curly hair feel beautiful being she had curls 2.i just hope she brings them back after her bangs grow in.bc its going to be weird for her to have straight hair on the cover of her new cd and in concert. since we always see them beautiful curls on all 3 albums.and watch her FLIP them in concert.plus all star's mostly have straight hair

**No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people