1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor favorite color?

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Hi! I don't know favorite color of taylor and i would want know :) :) and what is yours? what is your favorite color?
mine is blue :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor favorite color?

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I think she have said white and when asked again she said purple..

I prefer yellow, it's my favorite color

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Her favorite color is purple, but in the past she said it was white. My favorite color is pink and purple. :)
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

RE: Taylor favorite color?

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I think Taylor`s favorite colour i white.
    My favorite colour is bright pink

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Some people say it's white, but she said in an interview that it's purple. So it's purple.
    Mine are Blue (like you), purple (like tay) and silver.

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:58 AM

My all time favorite colors are blue, green, and purple!!!!!
    PLEASE VISIT MY SONGBOOK!!!!!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1884071

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Taylor Alison Swift wrote:
    I think Taylor`s favorite colour i white and purple.
    My favorite colour is bright pink and purple

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Taylor said a few years ago that her favorite color is white because it makes her think of a "flowy cotton dress," but it's probably changed since then. Lol.

My favorite colors are sky blue, light pink & peach-ish color.

LoveLoveLove,
    -M-

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Purple :)

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:01 PM

ya taylor said she likes purple and most girly colors like pink and white n stuff :-)

i like purple,light blue,white,and gold

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Her favorite colors are white navy blue and purple...mine are white and purple but im being serious not becasue of Taylor. I like those colors before I knew hers.
    TayFan13...

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Her favourite colour is white or purple depending on where you read - my favourite colour is green
    ~

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I don't have a color in specific ... but inconsistently I always like to put on my paintings purple or blue...

RE: Taylor favorite color?

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 1:00 AM

..... I think her fav colour is blue because she always has a 13 on her hand and around it, it is blue!...but my fav colour is purple because red and blue are my 2 fav colours, so if you mix them together they make purple!

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 3:42 AM

Her favorite color was white and changed it to purple. Mine has always been purple, even before Taylor.

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Her fave color was white and then purple. Mine is blue.

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 3:59 PM

She use to say white was! But recently she said it's purple!
    8.29.09 3.19.10 10.26.10 8.6.11 10.13.11 11.21.11

"I think things get better, and I think that good things come back around, and I think that things change" -Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Taylors is purple!

Mine are pink, blue, sliver, and black

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Her favorite color is Purple :D

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM

She likes purple I like light pink and dark purple
    Swiftie Forever!!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I like peach and pink the best.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!