Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor changing?

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Her style hasn't really changed that much really and whoever said she dresses like a grandma is well wrong and I'll just leave it at that. All this changing mess started when she cut bangs in her hair in December it's only June a person doesn't usually change that drastically in a few months, I had a feeling has she not cut the bangs in her hair and straightned it some then none of this would have started. I do see your point to some extent change is scary but people have to grow up but Taylor has started posting videos again so I don't think we've seen the last of her silly vidblogs edited by her, I mean teaching your cat to fetch is pretty silly and in my opinon classic Taylor as for the curls take a look at this pic.

It was taken Monday I think in Nashville not sure though but her hair is basically as curly as it use to be so I really don't think we've seen the last of the curls. I think she wanted to try something new for a while and she may be waiting for the bangs to grow out or something but she has been wearing some curl in it a lot more lately, so maybe they're about to make a comeback.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Unfortunatly I agree with everything you said..! :(
    But i still love her and people change.
    www.wix.com/madebysarah/taylor-swift13
    www.taylorswiftfanforever13.webs.com

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I agree with you, But her personality hasn't really changed that much. Am I wrong?
    I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE FIGHTING DRAGONS WITH YOU

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 6:36 PM

i agree.....but change is good, people r more interested when others change

-kiki's

-kiki's

"Without WONDER and insight , ACTING is just a TRADE.With it becomes CREATION."
    -Bette Davis

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 6:56 PM

She's still the same Taylor, just busier and branching out a bit. We all have the right to try new things (and sometimes they stick).

We certainly haven't seen the end of sundresses and cowboy boots, I suspect.

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:00 PM

The way I look at it is, Taylor still writes songs, Taylor still has an obsession with crime shows, she still loves the number 13, she still love comfy and cozy things, she still loves to cook, she still has an obsession with cats, she still wears eyeliner, she still loves to dress up, she still gives 113% to her fans and to her career. To say she's changed because she doesn't look the same....I don't understand. I think the fans have changed. They no longer care about the music. They only care about what she looks like, if she tweets and who she is dating.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Change can be good as long as YOU are the motivation for it and you're not doing it solely for someone else, if people don't change some then they can't grow as individuals. It's not like she's done a 180 and is totally someone else we don't recongnize, she's pretty much the same person she's always been just a little older and she has some bangs now not such a big deal.

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I agree with what you said, but Taylor is always going to be Taylor. She will always love sparkles, the number 13, cats, writing music, her fans, life. Everyone will change at some point its just how life is. As Taylor grows we grow. She is still amazing and her music is beautiful.

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:17 PM

I agree with everyone, Taylor is still the same, she's just doing things differently. Plus not growing up is kinda of a bad thing. She's maturing in her own way.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:21 PM

she is kind of different but why did you expect her to stay the same throughout her whole career? i feel like people wouldn't be complaining if she kept her hair in the super curly way, but why can't she straighten it and experiment? honestly the only thing thats changed about her is her hair in my opinion. as far as her music, don't you hear like every artist, when they're asked about their new album, don't they almost always say oh I'm doing something different, its gonna be really different, blahblahblah. why does taylor have to keep all her albums in the same style? she probably doesn't do vlogs anymore because she's gotten a lot more famous and with fame she's probably busier and doesn't have time for that. lately a lot of people have been obsessing over how she looks and how its different from before and saying that is change, but has your style not changed? i think lots of people are being kind of unfair to her
    I hope your day is filled with nothing but flowers and sunshine~

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:24 PM

yes, she has changed, but haven't you changed at one point too? You weren't that little girl you used to be, in the tutu and fairy wand, and when you got to school, you saw everyone with bags instead of backpacks so you begged your mom to get you a bag instead of a backpack, or when you started wearing make-up. These things happen, and they might think that their big to you, but to some people, Taylor staightening her hair is just something simple and I think she should be the "Girl with the bangs and the straight hair" for a while. If that's what she wants to be right now, then, she should do it. I just know that curls will come back soon, but right now, she's the "Girl with the bangs and the straight hair"
    love-love-love
    foreverandalways13

"Be fearless and always Speak Now"

im just a girl...trying to find a place in this world

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    The way I look at it is, Taylor still writes songs, Taylor still has an obsession with crime shows, she still loves the number 13, she still love comfy and cozy things, she still loves to cook, she still has an obsession with cats, she still wears eyeliner, she still loves to dress up, she still gives 113% to her fans and to her career. To say she's changed because she doesn't look the same....I don't understand. I think the fans have changed. They no longer care about the music. They only care about what she looks like, if she tweets and who she is dating.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

+1 for you.

MaleSwiftieForLife

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I love Taylor regardless of her maturing style. I do miss her curls a bit but I still support her no matter what.

Guy Swiftie who adores America's Sweetheart Taylor Allison Swift.

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 9:08 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Her style hasn't really changed that much really and whoever said she dresses like a grandma is well wrong and I'll just leave it at that. All this changing mess started when she cut bangs in her hair in December it's only June a person doesn't usually change that drastically in a few months, I had a feeling has she not cut the bangs in her hair and straightned it some then none of this would have started. I do see your point to some extent change is scary but people have to grow up but Taylor has started posting videos again so I don't think we've seen the last of her silly vidblogs edited by her, I mean teaching your cat to fetch is pretty silly and in my opinon classic Taylor as for the curls take a look at this pic.

It was taken Monday I think in Nashville not sure though but her hair is basically as curly as it use to be so I really don't think we've seen the last of the curls. I think she wanted to try something new for a while and she may be waiting for the bangs to grow out or something but she has been wearing some curl in it a lot more lately, so maybe they're about to make a comeback.

I totally agree!! Straight to the point!
    Moça

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I think Taylor is still herself, she is just experimenting with her style, her life and her music. She is still the same person we all love and i wouldnt deny her the same oppertunities that we all have to experiment and discover things about ourselves.
    At first i was against her changing her hair but now i appreciate it for different reasons, so now i like it both ways.
    As for her music, she has said in the past she isn't going to drastically change it so it doesn't alienate her current fans, so i dont think we should freak out yet until we hear her first single on HER album. Just because she has done some work on other people's album doesnt necessarily mean she is going the same route on hers.

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I really don't think she has "changed" as a person.
    She has a quote "It's important that you know that I will never change, but I'll never stay the same either" and I think that sums up everything quite well.
    She still loves floral dresses, and kittens, and sparkly things, and Christmas time. But she isn't sixteen anymore. At 16, you're still not 100% sure of who you are, but you have a sense of it. And it just so happens that at 16, her sense of who she was, was quite strong. The things that have "changed" about her, don't make her any different as a person though.

Sure, she used to make video blogs all the time. But she also had a lot of free time, compared to now when she's working a lot more.

She used to wear cowboy boots every day, and there's nothing wrong with that... But there is also nothing wrong with ballet flats or brogues or heels. She's a girl, just like any other girl. And as much as I love my boots, I know I'd be lost without heels or sneakers some days.

As for her hair - do you honestly know anyone who has kept their hair in the same style their entire life? Because I don't. My best friend let her blonde hair grow down to like hip level, chopped it back to maybe 2 inches below shoulder length, dyed it red, dyed it purple, dyed it brown, cut it even shorter, bleached it, dyed it darker blonde, cut it shorter again, and dyed it dark again... She's still the same person she was when she had super long blonde hair. She just got sick of having blonde hair. Plus, although Taylor always wore her hair in curls, they weren't natural. She said a few times that she used to have to wake up really early to press out her natural curls a bit and make them softer so she looked presentable. We haven't truthfully seen her natural hair much since she was sixteen. By having straight hair, she can put a keratin treatment in it. If straight her gets pressed between your head and your pillow, it doesn't make it look weird. And if she wants to wake up at a ridiculous hour of the morning, she can still curl it.

And as for her music - she was a writer first and foremost. And she's always been the person who listens to and is inspired by a ton of different genres - rap, pop, country, hip hop, r&b, alternative, rock, etc. I love that we get to hear all of those influences in her music.

If you look close enough, you'll see that underneath, she is really still the exact same person she was, but she has matured.

Jess || Australia
    Spoke to Taylor on the phone on 16 February 2012
    Met Taylor on 12 March 2012
    Held Taylor's hand on 13 March 2012

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:00 PM

She maybe change but it just the outside, inside will always the Taylor we love and support
    Like she told:" It's important that you know I will never change, but I'll never stay the same either"
    But I agreed that you mad with the one tell:"she wears like my grandma"
    " Always stay Fearless and Speak now"

made by ^^Tanyax Oh

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I agree with somethings, but change is good. Especially when you are growing out of your teenage years and turning into a woman. We will always have our immature spurts, and have lots of fun but can't always be that way. She turning into a beautiful young woman, its incredible! :)

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Thank you, I needed to hear that.

I Spoke November 17, 2011!

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 5:47 AM

You know guys, the realism is Taylor will eventually stop being relatable to 10 year old girls at her shows. I love her, really I do, and I appreciate everything she has done for me. But at the same time, you know, she has grown up. She'll never be any less Taylor. But she will change a bit and we just have to learn to push on. You are right her music is changing, but I think Taylor would hate to stay the same, in her own little comfort zone. I mean soon enough she'll be writing about marriage and babies! Which in a sense excites me because it'll be like we are going through it all together. And I love every song she has ever written, soo the change still hasn't impacted me so much. I think for a little while I felt like she was just so busy I lost track of her, even though it was understandable. I started of being a little sad by the hair change; but it didn't stem from there (me noticing her growing up.) It was just she got more mature, I didn't sense the same giddy laughter in behind the scenes for mine. She was happy; but her child-like attitude wasn't so much there. Her hair though is her business and she will always be beautiful to me. I knew her later curls werent natural; but I didn't care. They were my favourite TS signature!
    Add me - all you have to do be my friend is like me and my posts! :D
    http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp260/vmars_rocks3994/TsBest.png
    http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp260/vmars_rocks3994/5f5dud.jpg
    http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp260/vmars