1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Tattoos

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Hey, does anyone on here have/want a Taylor tattoo? :) I'm getting one eventually...I'm waiting for the next tour so if I meet her she can write it for me :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Tattoos

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:26 PM

No, but there's someone on here that met Taylor, got her to write Fearless, and got it tattooed on. I also heard of a 40 year old getting Taylor to sign her stomach so she could get it tattooed on. I'm only 12 though and would never get a tattoo.

1)TaylorSwiftFan 2)Me!

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 6:46 AM

I would love to have a 13 tatooed on the top of my right hand but I havn't done it yet.

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 2:47 AM

I'm thinking of getting 'lovelovelove' in the satisfaction font on the inside of my wrist, i have two other tatts but they're not taylor-related.
    - Belle

Taylor Talk On Itunes : http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/taylor-talk-a-taylor-swift/id477534265
    Officially Unofficial. :)

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 3:18 AM

i want one of her tatoos, . .. . not yet for now . .
    -=0=-=0=-0=-=0=-=0=-=0=-=0=-=0=-=0=-0=-=0=-=0=-=0-=0=-=0=-=0=-=0=-=0=-=0=-=0=-

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:09 PM

I'm terrified to get a tattoo.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:47 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Same, I'm too bad with needles!

Thank you lostinyourislands!

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 5:49 AM

If I do ever get a tattoo it would definitely be to do with Taylor! I would really love Taylor to sign my wrist or something and get a tattoo of that
    ~

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:53 AM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I'm so afraid of needles, I could never get a tattoo. I mean, I'm too afraid to get my ears pierced

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM

SingMe13LoveSongs wrote:
    ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I'm so afraid of needles, I could never get a tattoo. I mean, I'm too afraid to get my ears pierced

me too! if i could avoid needles in anyway i'll do it.

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Um...no. I'm afraid of tattoos. I promised myself that if I ever start a career in acting, I'll get a tiny 13 somewhere...like my wrist...but I'm a little chicken
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

6.25.11~I got the chance to Speak Now

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I want to get something Taylor related tattooed when I'm older.

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I think I pass on anything permanent (or mostly so). Would be a hindrance to have to worry about it during job interviews and the like (13? Is that like, your gang number or something? -.-").

Plus, I try to avoid things that hurt + get inflamed for a few months. It seems...painful...

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I think I'd be too scared but it would probably look cool on someone else, haha.

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:48 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

i agree 100%

I held a contest to get graphics for my siggie so the winner is now in my siggie!

1st place- tanyaxoh

click here:
    [t[/signature]

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I want "Stay Beautiful" on my hip. Idk I just love that song and it means a lot. Plus it's a beautiful saying. I'm sure she will have other amazing songs to come out that I will probably love to use as a tattoo, but I would like it to stay general, something only a swiftie would know is a taylor tattoo. I do know a guy who has her face tattooed on his leg!

[i

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I got this done a year ago (this pic is when I just got it done, its a lot more faded now) its from my favorite song and its a great reminder to keep my head on straight and do things and be with people who make me happy, the font is based of one of Taylor's greeting cards.

As for the pain, yeah it hurt but I survived =) It lines up perfectly when I wear flats which I really like!

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM

^^ wow I love your foot tattoo! And the card it's based on is one of my favourites of hers!!

I plan on getting "time turns flames to embers" tattooed on my arm, I'm hoping to get it done while I'm in America later this year. There are a couple of others I'm thinking about but I'm waiting to see if any more special lyrics come out with the new album for me :-)

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I Would totally get a tatoo on my back or foot that had taylor lyrics on it, but i have no tolerance for pain what-so-ever.
    NEVER BE AFRAID TO BE YOURSELF BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THE PEOPLE WHO MATTER DONT MIND :)

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I know some people on Twitter who have them.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit to Swiftlookalike for making this for me! Thank you!(:

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 8:02 AM

I would like to get fearless on my left wrist. but I would want it to be taylors hand writing so if I ever met her I would ask her to write fearless on a piece of paper then copy it haha but it would only be a small tattoo.