Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Anyone else who is born on 13th December??

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Hi I just want to know whether any of you guys are born on 13th December cos I am and I can't find anyone else apart from T S and Dick Van Dike who is?
I think you are great if you are YAY!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Anyone else who is born on 13th December??

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 1:39 PM

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/sections/celebrities/birthdays/13-december

This is what came up when i googled celebrities with that birthday.. but i'm sure the lead singer from Evanensce (amy) shares a birthday with taylor.

Re: Anyone else who is born on 13th December??

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:36 PM

I'm!!!!!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:46 AM

I'm not but that's sooooo awesome for everyone who is!!!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:15 AM

I am not but when I find someone who was born on that day Im always " soo lucky" even if that person dont even know who Taylor swift is....

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:01 AM

thats interesting considering i was born on August 26th and get this 26 is the multiple of 13 which is by 2 and i have a twin sister so 13 is my lucky number
    Edward N.Pierrot(Poetic_Prince13)
    Published Canadian Writer /Poet
    Since 2006 Swiftie
    Twitter:@White_Knight13

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Nope, I'm the 15th... Two days... How could I have stayed for two days... Still mad at myself for not being born sooner.. XD

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.