1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Camp Swift - MY DREAM! READ? xx

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:31 AM

Ok, guys I had a dream last night.
Imagine the CMAFest in the USA.....but FULL of dedicated hardcore swifties.
My dream started like this. I walked through this gate thing, and I saw a stage with a HUGE speaker in the middle of it, blasting the one and ONLY....Taylor Swift. It was in the middle of a paddock, all ages....everyone was dancing, everyone had they amazingly crazy costumes...and no one was mean. There was no haters...no one to crticize her un elivealve, purely astounding voice, no one saying 'OMG she so, can like, totally not sing!'

But can you imagine that?
We organise an event, for swifties and ONLY dedicated swifties. From ALL around the world. Everyone could share they're stories, about how Taylor changed their lives, how she will stay their idol forever and always, how her songs have been their soundtrack for the life.
All the while having her melodious voice playing on stage, SO LOUD! Maybe even have a karaoke
....wow sorry I'm listening to Long LIve and she just sung 'how the crowds in the stands went wild' ,where everyone screams and squeals...and i teared up ... :/
anyway....yeah, karaoke. Aspiring singers could sing Taylor's song to the whole crowd for the hour.

Maybe if it was an annual thing, maybe Taylor could make a special appearance! [grin] wow this is so cool imagining it.

Thankyou for reading this....xx

-lovelovelove-

If you came up with this idea I am SO sorry, I didn't mean to steal your idea. I dreamt it but I may have read on TC a long time ago.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Camp Swift - MY DREAM! READ? xx

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 6:38 AM

wow that would be soooo cool! one time i had a similar dream:
    i was with my closest friends and family and we were at some sort of banquet hall thing. i looked around and everyone was wearing taylor swift related clothes. we were sitting in the back, when suddenly Taylor comes onto the stage and starts singing "you belong with me" and everyone around me is just sitting there staring. so randomly during her next song (i dont remember which one it was), i got up and started walkin on some sort of skinny balance beam that ran along the side from the back to the stage (who knows why). so im on the beam and i reach the stage, i jump on and taylor immediately stops singing and hugs me in the middle of the concert thing! then she hands me the microphone and suddenly everyone else in the room (including me) start singing to whatever song was after you belong with me and it turns into a big karaoke fest!!!! the whole time, taylor was just sitting there watching. after singing karaoke to about 4 songs, i hugged taylor again and walked on the balance beam back to my seat, where for whatever reason, i join my family in eating cucumbers! haha but the main thing is that it was a karaoke taylor fest. ah well i have no idea how i remembered that whole thing-i had that dream in the fall! :)
    Your hands are TOUGH but they're where mine belong....

*FRIEND ME!*

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I love dreaming about Taylor :)
    I had a Big Smile every time I woke up when I dreamed about her and it makes my whole day Happy :)
    Taylor Swift taught me about a magical Imagination (and I'm using it,ahah especially dreaming about meeting her in person and having a great day with her, chatting and doing some crazy stuff that she was doing like cooking (experimenting in the kitchen) that's sure fun!)
    Fearless isn't about being totally fearless it's about that you're brave enough to face every obstacle in life.

More Taylor Swift Quotes

Re: Camp Swift - MY DREAM! READ? xx

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 1:32 PM

That sounds like a good idea:)

:::::::"I'm mad at all the lovebirds cause they don't know how to play our song"::::::

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 1:33 PM

That would be loads of fun. : D

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM

And maybe it could be in a different country each year! So we all get a turn at "hosting" everyone :)

Sig-FearlesslyEnchanted, Avi-Swiftlookalike

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 2:11 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    And maybe it could be in a different country each year! So we all get a turn at "hosting" everyone :)

Sig-FearlesslyEnchanted, Avi-Swiftlookalike

Yeah, that would be SO much fun!!!

I Spoke November 17, 2011!

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 5:24 PM

it would be SO COOL if that happened... i would GO

^Sigs by Tanya

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 5:27 PM

This is an awesome idea for sure, but I've never had a Taylor dream ):

- graphics byTaylorSwiftFan -
    - Check out my blogs (: -

Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:47 PM

This sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! I would love to go to an event like this!

1.Songbird13
    2.Bluebell!

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 1:58 PM

That would be enchanting.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon, May 28, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I absolutley love dreams with Taylor Swift in them :)

TanyaxOh-Heather-Bea-Avi:Tswiftlover

Tue, May 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM

that would be so much fun! they should really make that!!!

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM

That would be so fun!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:45 AM

I think I read this on the old forum! I wish this was real.

Thank you lostinyourislands!

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:51 AM

This would be the best thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:57 AM

thank god:) I though I was the only one who teared up whenever long live plays.
    Your dream is amazing. I would love to help you make that possible by any means. Taylor is like a god, no, shes more than a god because she is undoubtly real.... but its like she is to good to b true. I look to her when im struggling in life, and she means so much to me. Swifties rule, because they r so kind and understanding. they r my kind of people because they just get me. Ur dream deserves to come true;)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:26 AM

Ahhhh this would be the most amazing thing in the world!!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:40 AM

OMS that would be so cool! :)

thanks to emi swiftie 13 for the signature! :) ^