1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

talent show

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I'm singing change for my talent show this year tell me about the time u did a talent show
/Users/Olivia/Pictures/TaylorSwiftSandraMu.jpg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: talent show

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I once performed and I sang MINE and then from that day Mine is my LUCKY song.
    xx

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 12:16 AM

im doing Mean for our school talent show with my friend Steph :D
    good luck!!!
    I SPOKE NOW ON 1OTH MARCH 2O12

Please read my song :D please let me know what you think about it :)

http://taylorswift.com/users/love_taylor_13/blogs/2458211

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 4:12 AM

Awesome, but yo're not really allowed to post in the section, maybe you can put it somewhere like off topic or taylor music :)

The lovely graphic above is made by Songbird13!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 4:40 AM

i sang tim mcgraw on february 3rd for my school talent show - it was so cool to sing on stage! i love singing!
    p.s.i have by the way on right now and i LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 4:52 AM

I sang The Way I Loved You for my talent show last year. I was the only one singing but I had a whole bunch of my friends doing dances and moving props around and stuff. I had two of my closest guy friends to play the two guys. One was the 'sensible' guy from the verses and the other was the 'wild & crazy' guy from the chorus. It was so much fun!
    I got to Speak Now on 10-03-12 :) Stay Fearless xx

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 5:09 AM

I'm singing Back To December with my friend Annie for this year's talent show :)
    Fearlessly,
    --Kayleigh--

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 4:30 PM

i sang white horse for my talent show now that song never gets old
    http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/estellezpictures2/longlivetaylorswift.gif

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:24 PM

FearlessMockingjay13 wrote:
    I sang The Way I Loved You for my talent show last year. I was the only one singing but I had a whole bunch of my friends doing dances and moving props around and stuff. I had two of my closest guy friends to play the two guys. One was the 'sensible' guy from the verses and the other was the 'wild & crazy' guy from the chorus. It was so much fun!
    I got to Speak Now on 10-03-12 :) Stay Fearless xx

that is soooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must've had a blast!

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Yesterday I got to sing a song in a talent show for the first time. I was really scared at first but when I looked into the crowd and saw people smiling at me and cheering me on I relaxed. When I walked up there I told myself to pretend I was Taylor and it really helped.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:22 PM

hey y'all, back again, i'm singing 'i knew you were trouble' at my school's talent show this year, and i really need to find a karaoke that has the background vocals...like the "oh, oh"s in the music so i don't have to sing them...does anyone have any ideas???
    "That's why i write songs. Because i think love is Fearless." -Taylor Swift :)

^credit to Allyouareismean :):):)