Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Swiftie Of the Day

Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't been on in forever! It would really help if TC had an app....

Anyways,,

The Swiftie of the day is from twitter,

countryswifty13

Follow Her^^^

ilysm.

HELP ME MEET TAYLOR
    I spoke now on 10.8.13. (aka amazing even with suits, that were nosebleeds)
    I turned Red on 5.25.13. (aka best d

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swiftie Of the Day

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 1:50 PM

This is so cute, I love this :)

Want a graphic? Just inbox me! :) x

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Nice! I hope I can be one someday. :)

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 7:43 PM

This is so cute

Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 6:25 AM

This is a nice idea. :-)

Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 6:46 PM

I like this idea :)
    Super cute!

Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Clueless wrote:
    JeanneSwift13 wrote:
    is this still on thread??
    who's the winner since the champion was supposed to be announced on December 2013.
    :/

The winner was greaserswift :)

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014

Yay! :)

/Tanyaxoh/All Too Treacherous

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 1:47 PM

ahh this is really cool

I'm making a present for Taylor and if you want to be apart of it just check my account and my blogs you'll know which ones they are when you read the titles
    nunu+meredith=love:-)

Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 11:05 AM

You guys make me so happy BTW:)

Sorry i havent been on lately, twitter and instagram have been my main devotion. You culd always follow me on twitter: @ineedyouswift13

ilysm.

SOTD........................BreakMELIkeAPromise

HELP ME MEET TAYLOR

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Add me everyone! i accept everybody! :)

Genny Swift

Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Hey guys,

sorry i havent been on. this would be so much eaiser if there was a TC app. Miss you guys. An update on my life:

My friends have started to treat me somewhat better. Some bullcrap happened in november where my old best friends day threatened to phisiclly hurt my dad. Things are finally getting better from that.

Schools out and i kinda have a guy that i may like. He is really nice to me, but might be my Dear John.

My life has been very crazy.. sorry i havent been on. Thank you for everything.

SOTD (on twitter)..........................ineedyouswift13

ilysm.

stay perfect

_P_

HELP ME MEET TAYLOR

Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Just read some of the replies. I just realized how much you guys have made my life better. Thank you. I promise you i will be once at least once a week until school starts. Maybe more and longer! Thanks for all the encourgment.

_P_

HELP ME MEET TAYLOR

Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Omg ! This is such a great idea !! ;)

Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Hey guys! How is your day??

SOTD.........that swiftie gurl

13S.............NuNu Swift

MLS...............Tokyo swiftiessss

Have a great day!

HELP ME MEET TAYLOR

Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Sorry! the swiftie of the day is

that swiftie gurl 13

Sorry!

HELP ME MEET TAYLOR

Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 3:45 PM

Hey guys! How are you doing? Are you all out of school yet?

SOTD........................................hugyourlegs (from twitter)

Love you!

HELP ME MEET TAYLOR

Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 5:01 AM

hola (OT) Just like to ask where can I find red tour photos here. Some staff during the RedTour Manila last June 6,2014 randomly took photo of us and advise us to check via Taylor Connect. if you happen to know 'bout it, please send me a message ! TIA

Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Wow great =))) Hoping to be one of them hahaha =))

Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 8:32 PM

This is a wonderful idea!

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 3:05 PM

We are moving so i havent had any wifi for a while now. I am at a hotel that has free wifi so it might be a while until i post agiain.

SOTD.......... thisisthemomentiknew

ilysm everyone.

HELP ME MEET TAYLOR

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.