1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swiftie Of the Day

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM Popular Sticky

Welcome to swiftie of the day!

SWIFTIE OF THE YEAR IS COMING SOON SO STAY TUNED
On this thread, you have the chance to be the Swiftie of the day, the thriteenth swiftie, and the fearlessswiftie!

SOTD: Swiftie of the day, your AMAZINGLY nice, wonderful, and great.

13thSwiftie: Your randomly chosen, or you are super awesome.

Most Like Swift: We know you well :)

Swiftie of the year: lovetswift13

HOw the new Swiftie Of The Year will work, nominate someone. Nominating ends TO BE ANNOUNCED. Vote on this thread, or message me. The person with the most votes by TO BE ANNOUNCED will be the Swiftie of the Year, unless I say other wise. I love you guys so much. Good luck:)

I AM NOW DOING SWIFTIE OF THE YEAR TO NOMINATE, JUST SAY THAT YOU ARE NOMINATING, AND THEN PLEASE GIVE ME THE LINK TO THE PERSONS PROFILE!

I love you, that's why i am doing this. You have helped me so much. I need to thank you, everyone.
Swift Of The Year Is TOO BE ANNOUNCED 2014!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swiftie Of the Day

Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Wow this is so cool ;) Love this! c:
    ~ Winnie xx

Follow my twitter, I will follow back! :)

Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 2:10 PM

Love This!!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

RE: Swiftie Of the Day

Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 5:28 PM

1. Thank you for all you nice comments on this thread!

2. It's been two years since I made it... can you believe it?

SOTD.........lovetswift13

Last years swiftie of the year:)!

Have a nice Saturday evening!

HELP ME MEET TAYLOR
    I spoke now on 10.8.13. (aka amazing even with suits, that were nosebleeds)
    I turned Red on 5.25.13. (aka best day)
    ht[/signature]

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Woo, two years!

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Such a good idea!

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 2:17 PM

xxoooxxxooo

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Hi I am proud for being a Swiftie

Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Great idea! So amazing this thread is up for two years now!!!

Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 7:52 PM

I would like to nominate http://taylorswift.com/users/1989p . She is my Swiftie of the day
    Have a Tay Day!

Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 5:42 PM

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL OF THE COMMENTS IT MEANS SO MUCH!

So, in that case,

SOTD.................................the enchanted unicorn

13s......................................Shake It Off

MLS...................................... my friend tatum (shes perfect)

Have a great weekend! Are you ready for Out Of The Woods?

HELP ME MEET TAYLOR
    I spoke now on 10.8.13. (aka amazing even with suits, that were nosebleeds)
    I turned Red on 5.25.13. (aka best day)
    ht[/signature]

Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 3:51 PM

this is so sweet! I saw that I was started 2 years ago. is it still going!!!!! (: #1989
    Have a Swiftie kinda day!!! stay beautiful!!

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 2:02 PM

I nominate lizlovestaylor

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 4:25 AM

Hello I'm a Swiftie

Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 12:32 AM

1,000th reply!

Me | Mocha | Mint | Avi by Rosie

Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 1:43 PM

That is such a cute idea

Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 9:13 PM

I nominate RED1989
    this is the link to her profile
    http://taylorswift.com/users/px5NMxNg

THELUCKYONEISKENNEDY

RE: Swiftie Of the Day

Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 6:24 PM

GUYS.

I have been so busy with everything 1989 that i forgot to update this thread.

I'm so sorry.

UPDATE: I got a tumblr and its so cool. If you want, go follow me. wildest-swift.

I got pit seats for the dallas show.

JOUAGFUHREFH;AGU;AH I cant even.

Pit. Seats.

Probabaly the closet i will ever come to meeting Taylor.

I will say the SOTD tomorrow since im doing this from my phone and my phone is annoying.

but

ALLL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STAY HEY NOW YOU SAY YOU WANT IT BAKC WELL COULDVE BEEN EASY ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STAYYYYYY
    1989 though.

Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Yay!

Violet

Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 2:25 PM

HeyGuys! PLEASE FELLOW SWIFTIES! I know this isn't relevant to the thread but please check my out my cover of Blank Space and Shake it Off mash Up, find the link below or type in "Stevie Keng" my name on YouTube. (Wearing a pikachu onsie) Thank You!!! I want Taylor to see it :D
    http://youtu.be/uP9dwIz1Ulg
    Thank You!
    Stevie,
    Swiftie Forever!
    Instagram: _heystevie

Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I love this idea!