Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor-related tattoos

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I want to get a 13 tatooted on the top of my right hand, but I need go get the doctor's ok first.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I'm 16 but I want the lyrics to Dear John or Haunted

Made by Ours13

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 5:43 PM

fearlesswiftie13 wrote:

Made by Ours13

The whole song or just a part of it? Dear John is almost 6 minutes long so I doubt you'd want the entire lyrics on your body lol.

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:30 AM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    I want to get a 13 tatooted on the top of my right hand, but I need go get the doctor's ok first.

How come you need the doctor's ok first? :/
    I really want a 13 too. It's 100% become my lucky number and I see it everywhere :)

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:32 AM

fearlesswiftie13 wrote:

Made by Ours13

Yes! They do have great lyrics. At least we have time to think about it and be sure it's what we want :)

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:13 PM

MonicaLovesMeredith13 wrote:
    wonderstruck84 wrote:

How come you need the doctor's ok first? :/
    I really want a 13 too. It's 100% become my lucky number and I see it everywhere :)

Because of this medication I'm on, sometimes you don't heal as fast from cuts and things as you normally would, it also lowers your iimune system a bit. If I'm able though I will get a tatoo eventually, at least I hope to.

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:20 PM

i either want to get a small 13 on my finger, or hand... it is definitively 1 of my lucky numbers and has been since 2006 .. which was before i heard of taylor. It still reminds me of her in some ways but she is not the complete reason..
    or i want to get fearless on my wrist or something

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I'm only 13 but i really want to get one of these foot 's:

(See Foot--)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-brooker27

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1759231#post_9612011

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I would like to tattoo the word 'Fearless' on the edge of my hand, under my pinkie (where Demi Lovato has a cross), I'd like a little '13' on my wirst or a 'Never Grow Up' tattoo. The problem is I'm scared of needless so.... Hahaha

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 2:47 PM

DancingRoundAllAlone13 wrote:
    I'm only 13 but i really want to get one of these foot 's:

(See Foot--)

-brooker27

I think she does those with eyeliner but Im not too sure...
    Ive done that on my foot before

Graphic: TaylorSwiftFan
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR!

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I would like either the heart on my foot (like someone posted above) or the words 'dance in the rain' on my hip (from 'life isn't about surviving the storm but learning to dance in the rain' - I may have the full quote I haven't really decided) Of course I'm sixteen so too young to get one and I may not want one in the future anyway!
    ~

RE: Re: Taylor-related tattoos

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:57 AM

SwiftIsMyBreath wrote:
    I would like to tattoo the word 'Fearless' on the edge of my hand, under my pinkie (where Demi Lovato has a cross), I'd like a little '13' on my wirst or a 'Never Grow Up' tattoo. The problem is I'm scared of needless so.... Hahaha

I hate the needle part too! I'm just avoiding thinking about the pain until I need to :P

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:29 PM

A friend of mine who has a tatoo on the top of her foot said it was extremely painful.

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 1:57 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    A friend of mine who has a tatoo on the top of her foot said it was extremely painful.

I've heard that too :/ my brother got one on his foot. Also, ribs are apparently really painful!

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 2:17 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:

I've heard that too :/ my brother got one on his foot. Also, ribs are apparently really painful!

Yeah my mother has a full sun on her foot that she got when she was in her twenty's she said it was one of the most painful things she's ever done... but i still think i want a small foot heart!

-brooker27

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 2:23 PM

DancingRoundAllAlone13 wrote:
    wonderstruck84 wrote:

Yeah my mother has a full sun on her foot that she got when she was in her twenty's she said it was one of the most painful things she's ever done... but i still think i want a small foot heart!

-brooker27

Ouccch! But they're so pretty on the foot! :) yess I think a little heart would be worth the pain :)

RE: Re: Taylor-related tattoos

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 2:30 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    I would like either the heart on my foot (like someone posted above) or the words 'dance in the rain' on my hip (from 'life isn't about surviving the storm but learning to dance in the rain' - I may have the full quote I haven't really decided) Of course I'm sixteen so too young to get one and I may not want one in the future anyway!
    ~

i like the quote idea!

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 10:01 AM

im 9 but if i had to id wrire taylor swift on my wrist

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM

wonderstruck84 wrote:

I would love to have one there too, but several of mine are broken at the moment and refuse to heal, so that wont be happening anytime soon lol.

Taylor Tattoos!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Do any of you hardcore swift fans have any tatts of her?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.