Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My trip to Tennessee

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I made a thread asking where Taylor would be fornthanksgiving on. The old tc so I will post on how that went! First of all Tennessee is the most amazing state!!!! The only Taylor merch I got was a calendar and I picked up her Christmas cd at target. One day we drove to Nashville for sightseeing and my cousin has a friend who dated Taylor in high school and he has a song written about him! My cousin didn't know which one though. Then my cousin told me he sat at the table right by her in coffee shop once! Then the most exciting thing ever happened! I found myself standing outside of TAYLOR SWIFTS APARTMENT BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was right there by it!!!!! I also went inside the urban outfitters right across the street from it whe she probably shopped!!!! I also drove by some sweet ceces frozen yogurt places where she likes to get frozen yogurt. I also went in the ryman auditorium, Nashville predators stadium, and a country music hall of fame place. Then I found her picture in a restaurant called the hard rock cafe! I also went in the guitar place whe she buys her guitars! I saw a plaque thing in the. Hallway and it had a picture of her and she signed it!!! 13 kept popping up everywhere too! It was an amazing trio and I am going back this thanksgiving too. Go there if unget a chance!!!!!!!
stay fearless and speak now-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My trip to Tennessee

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 2:40 PM

AWESOME! i went to taylor swifts parents house! i didnt go in!
    i ate at the restaurant that her dad did!
    -gkgrace

RE: My trip to Tennessee

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:13 PM

@SwiftyGrace#13 thats awesome!! Even if you don't meet her it's still cool to see places where she's been you know?
    Hi! Printer cartridges! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
    these are by ours13, and songbird13

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM

That's amazing!!! Nashville sounds so magical :)

Sig by: TaylorSwiftFan

SN tour-8.28.11 was a fairytale.

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:25 PM

sounds amazing!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Spoke Now on August 14, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Cool!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:49 PM

That's SO awesome! It really is an AMAZING place! I'm glad you got to go!

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:58 PM

That's awesome! I hope to visit lots of places when I go down later this summer.
    Swiftie forever!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 2:45 AM

That's awesome! How did you convince your mum to go? My mum's not a country fan at all (she listens to Mandopop from like the 80s or something) and I'm pretty much the only one that wants to go to Nashville so I'm having a hard time trying to convince her to go.

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM

PlyJulia20 wrote:
    That's awesome! How did you convince your mum to go? My mum's not a country fan at all (she listens to Mandopop from like the 80s or something) and I'm pretty much the only one that wants to go to Nashville so I'm having a hard time trying to convince her to go.

Ekk sorry to hear that, maybe you can try doing what Taylor did and what I did as well and that's nag your parents to death until they relent and take you lol.

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 7:28 AM

actually i went with my dad and i didnt have to convince him because it was actually for a family thing! we just happened to go to nashville! dont worrry youll go someday!
    1.songbird13 2. ours13 3. FS13

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM

this is a pic of taylors apartment!!!

this sign familiar yet?

now is it?

1.songbird13 2. ours13 3. FS13

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM

It sounds like you had a really fun trip. I recently got to go to Nashville for a soccer tournament. Actually the tournament was in Hendersonville so I made my parents drive by all the Taylor related places. I also took a college tour of Vanderbilt University. During the tour, the tour guide said, "Also if any of you are Taylor Swift fans we have a coffee shop and frozen yogurt place on campus that Taylor goes to quite often." I started to like freak out it was awesome. I really want to go there just because Taylor lives like two blocks away lol.

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Sounds so awesome!

Thank you lostinyourislands!

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Lucky!!! I hope you had fun!
    Stay Fearless.....and Speak Now!

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I went to Nashville too and her apartment building is huge!!! And Sweet Cece's is amazing
    ---

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Awesome! (:

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 9:51 PM

longlivetay13 wrote:
    I made a thread asking where Taylor would be fornthanksgiving on. The old tc so I will post on how that went! First of all Tennessee is the most amazing state!!!! The only Taylor merch I got was a calendar and I picked up her Christmas cd at target. One day we drove to Nashville for sightseeing and my cousin has a friend who dated Taylor in high school and he has a song written about him! My cousin didn't know which one though. Then my cousin told me he sat at the table right by her in coffee shop once! Then the most exciting thing ever happened! I found myself standing outside of TAYLOR SWIFTS APARTMENT BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was right there by it!!!!! I also went inside the urban outfitters right across the street from it whe she probably shopped!!!! I also drove by some sweet ceces frozen yogurt places where she likes to get frozen yogurt. I also went in the ryman auditorium, Nashville predators stadium, and a country music hall of fame place. Then I found her picture in a restaurant called the hard rock cafe! I also went in the guitar place whe she buys her guitars! I saw a plaque thing in the. Hallway and it had a picture of her and she signed it!!! 13 kept popping up everywhere too! It was an amazing trio and I am going back this thanksgiving too. Go there if unget a chance!!!!!!!

Sounds like an epic trip, glad you had fun.
    Marry me.

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:09 PM

That's so awesome! Good luck!
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Hey guys!!!!!! I'm leaving for my trip there soon!!! I can't believe it's been a year!! Well I'll be blogging and posting through my trip this year and I'll add onto this post with possibly more pics after I get back!!
    both/avi by me!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:00 AM

OMG I want to go there so bad!
    Want to learn how to play a Taylor song on guitar? Clheck out this website I made by clicking on the graphic below!
    http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t520/alexblant29/GuitarTutorials.jpg[/I[/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.