Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How many guitars does Taylor own?

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:12 AM

I was wondering how many she has as of this year. I'm pretty sure almost all her guitars are Taylors because when she was sixteen she signed a deal with Taylor Guitars promising she'd use them and only them.

Here's what I know:

The red guitar she uses during "Mine" in the Speak Now Tour is a Les Paul or Epiphone. She has a guitar with koi fish swimming up and down the neck and around the sound hole. She used to only use this guitar for song writing, but then she started using it in concert. There's the famous koa guitar that has her name across the frets, and the black Taylor that has rhinestones all over it, and also the black Taylor from the Teardrops on my Guitar video, which I now know isn't the same one.

There's the Dobro guitar she used when she performed "Innocent" at the VMAs (not a Taylor) and there's the black electric Taylor she used when she was on the Fearless tour performing "Should've Said No." She also has a koa 12 string with her name across the frets. And also the black electric she uses in the 'Picture to Burn' music video.
I don't know what kind it is, but I think she was playing "Hey Stephen" with a guitar that had a giant 13 on the body. The one in the Teardrops video is the same one she used to sing Should've Said No at the ACMs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0e3RCvKN-g&feature=fvst) She has a blue custom Taylor that was a gift. It has gold fish on it and she used it in concert on the brad paisley and george strait tour.

She has a classical Taylor guitar that she uses in concert.
She has a twelve string Taylor she uses when she sings fifteen on the spinny stage.
She has a Taylor 914ce and a Taylor GA 414ce.
A Taylor mahogany 814CE
She also has a sky blue limited edition electric Taylor.
A another Koa wood custom classical guitar (in vogue photoshoot)
And a koa wood GS

That's all I can remember
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drop everything now...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How many guitars does Taylor own?

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:25 AM

I imagine a lot.. I mean she has her blue koi fish, koa, pink electric, red electric, black electric, 12 string koa, sparkly guitar,

tay

And Im sure she has other ones..

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:32 AM

The red electric is a Gibson :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:13 AM

ive never seen her use these ones before......

tay

where has she used these guitars? like which performances?

(^) Credit to Rita_Fearless!

RE: How many guitars does Taylor own?

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:21 AM

I believe she has 12. I have links to picture of all of them, their somewhere in my computer..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

^Jordyn and Songbird13

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:41 AM

I have no idea but I imagine she has a lot, most professional musicians do.

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:19 AM

wonderstruck84 wrote:

I love your signature, and taylor probally has an apartment just for her guitars

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:44 PM

taylorswift16 wrote:
    wonderstruck84 wrote:

I love your signature, and taylor probally has an apartment just for her guitars

Thank you so much! you're welcome to use it if you want to. I don't know about an apartment for her guitars but I'd imagine she has a music room for them.

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:48 PM

She also has a baby Taylor guitar
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Saw Swift on July 30, 2011! :)

RE: Re: How many guitars does Taylor own?

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Music 21 wrote:
    ive never seen her use these ones before......

tay

where has she used these guitars? like which performances?

(^) Credit to Rita_Fearless!

The pink one was used in a photoshoot. Her koi fish guitar was used in a photoshoot of her in her room for a magazine article.

Drop everything now...

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 1:52 PM

The 13 one was one she actually did a performance with, then it was used in a charity auction.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:20 PM

She also has that black acoustic guitar she used in the Teardrops On My Guitar music video

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Graphic made by ShiningLikeFireworks :)

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Her guitars are amazing!

Graphics made by Ours13.

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM

WonderstruckSwiftie13 wrote:
    She also has that black acoustic guitar she used in the Teardrops On My Guitar music video

I mentioned that.....

Drop everything now...

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:25 AM

So far I've counted like 25 or something. Does anyone know exactly how many she owns? :) ~ ♥Alyssa

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 7:44 AM

At lot I'm guessing!

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 3:00 PM

25 or more I'm guessing
    LoveLoveLove,
    -A-

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:30 AM

a lot!
    i love this one:

1 & 2 By Me, 3 By FearlessForever13

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Wow. That....is...epic.

"The stakes are high,water's rough, but this love is OURS."

RE: Re: How many guitars does Taylor own?

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Kendall wrote:
    WonderstruckSwiftie13 wrote:

I mentioned that.....

Drop everything now...

the ones with rinestones is the the black one she just rinestoned it
    We NEVER getting back together .... like EVER

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 6:36 PM

there is her pink one that says taylor
    We NEVER getting back together .... like EVER

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.