Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I never want to meet Taylor??

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I want to meet her so bad. I know she is as great as people say she is. I can't wait for the day where I can meet her and tell her thank you. If, I can talk through the constant crying! Haha!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I want to meet her so bad. I know she is as great as people say she is. I can't wait for the day where I can meet her and tell her thank you. If, I can talk through the constant crying! Haha!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Yeah, but then what?

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Then, I remember that moment for the rest of my life. Then I can tell my kids about her, and future generations. Then I can dream about meeting her again. Because I know that when I meet Taylor, it will truly be unforgettable.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

1. Jen avatar Jen

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I promise she'll be exactly what you imagine!!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 8:05 PM

That's the problem, i guess, i wouldnt want to just meet her, i would want to be her friend. But she wouldnt want to be mine.

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I don't think you're weird. As much as I'd love too, I'm terrified to meet her. I have a disability, & most people just aren't nice when they meet me. (Not saying Taylor wouldn't be, I've just had bad experiences with people in general, & it's become actual social phobia now.) I have zero social skills, & I'm so shy I barely speak in public. I've had horrible nightmares about it.

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I am so glad that someone has the same fear I have. I want to meet her sooooo bad but I am almost terrified to meet her because if she is mean or something I would cry for days.... but it's like at the same time I know Taylor could never be mean.. Taylor tells us who she is in her songs, and I don't think you could write songs like that and be mean because if she was mean she wouldn't have heart breaks she would've been breaking hearts..and as for being her friend..though we may not text her or hang out with her Taylor is our friend. She is there for us whenever we need her in her songs :) Taylor is a girl who realizes that without her fans she would be nothing and loves us for supporting her :)

2. Moderator

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Jen wrote:
    I promise she'll be exactly what you imagine!!

I agree.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:19 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    Then, I remember that moment for the rest of my life. Then I can tell my kids about her, and future generations. Then I can dream about meeting her again. Because I know that when I meet Taylor, it will truly be unforgettable.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

that was very well spoken. exactly how I feel

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I know how you feel because I worry that if I were to ever meet her she might not like me and that would make me very sad. I feel like I might say something stupid or offend her and she would just get mad or not react the way she would want us swifties to react when meeting her. Still I do wish I could meet her someday.

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:46 PM

i would sOoOo love too meet taylor swift, its unreal.. ive tried almost everything.. i made a twitter account went to her wonderstuck concert in toronto, travelling 6 hours to go see her concert at the country hoedown fest.. i would honestly do anything just say i was enchanted too meet her.. shes my biggest inspirtation and it would mean the entire world if she saw this.

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:03 PM

of course the answer is no. I really want to see taylor swift. and I believe, when I see her she'll remain as amazing as people say, as I see on TV, as what I hear on the radio, and what exactly she is.

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Coming from someone who has met her several times, she is the person she presents herself to be, through and through. I have ZERO regrets from the times I've met her :)

Taylor Talk On Itunes : http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/taylor-talk-a-taylor-swift/id477534265
    Please Breathe Responsibly. :)

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 4:15 AM

It's not weird at all. I understand entirely what you mean, because I'm like that myself.

I make sure I never meet artists whose music I like on the grounds that if I did not like them it would ruin their music for me.

Taylor being my current 'Music Queen', I definitely have no plans to meet her!

Elliot's TC Music Blog

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 4:24 AM

I do sort of get what you mean. Like, say if you were at a M&G, you'd only have a few minutes but you'd want to spend hours with her and become like sisters. I understand, I'm like this too. :(
    -----------------------

Sig-Heather
    MAKE A VIDEO FOR TAYLOR! Go here:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/all-things-taylor/1761361

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:37 AM

ArieTSA wrote:
    That's the problem, i guess, i wouldnt want to just meet her, i would want to be her friend. But she wouldnt want to be mine.

Aww don't say that, you seem cool why wouldn't she like you? I can understand where you're coming from though I'd be extremely nervous about meeting her too for pretty much the same reasons you said, but I'd still want to meet her anyway. I don't think we'd have to worry about her not being what we think, because I've never heard anyone anywhere say they've had a bad encounter with her.

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:42 AM

ArieTSA wrote:
    It sounds werid to say, but i'm kind of afraid too meet Taylor. What if she isnt what i imagine? I dont think I could go back to just listening to her music, if she turned out like i imagine. Do you think that is weird? You know what they say, dont meet you heroes.

I haven't met her but everyone says she's incredibly nice! You can tell that she truly loves and cares for each and every one of her fans and would love to take the time to meet every single one of them individually and personally!

Graphic: TaylorSwiftFan
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR!

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I'm not worried about her being mean or not what I imagined and I'm not terrified to meet her... I want to meet her but at the same time I don't because, what if I don't say the right things or say all the things I wanted to? Then what? And I can't just meet my hero and never speak to her again, it'd be heartbreaking... But at the same time meeting her would be unforgettable and I'll always remember that moment. But what if I wanted to say something really important and remembered AFTER I met her? Then I'd never get the chance to tell her, and just meeting her for a minute or so would just crush my spirits because I never got to tell her everything I needed to. I would want to be able to sit down and have a long chat with her, but what if I can't? The first time I meet her I want to actually talk to her. Not just tell her how much I love her and give her a hug (but a hug would be nice). I don't know, I'm kind of paranoid. But meeting her would be a dream. Just afterwards would be the crushing heartbreak of probably never getting to speak to her again. I don't know how I'd do it... The thought of meeting her is exciting but makes me very nervous.. I agree with you, I couldn't just go back, content with just listening to her music, never speaking again. Ugh.

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I was really nervous to met Taylor too! But when I hugged her I wasn't anymore. She was so sweet not only to me but to everyone else there at the m&g.

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I want to meet taylor so so so so so bad!
    But i do get where your coming from....
    I mean, i'd want to do more that just meet her (like be her friend etc...)
    But even though we can't do that, i think you should still enjoy the moment you meet her...
    Cuz YOU'LL BE MEETING TAYLOR SWIFT! :) lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Credit to DancingRoundAllAlone13 and SongBird13)