Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: What habit has Taylor gotten you to do?

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I check her Facebook page every time i log on and ALWAYS like everything she posts! it's quite a habit now.. Haha
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are no words to describe her.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Taylor has HUGELY gotten me into the habit of singing. Especially in public places like the school bus or in the playground. I've lost count of how many times my teachers have gotten me in trouble for singing Taylor's songs in class and 'distracting others' but I know they just love me :') haha.

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:16 AM

The hand-heart for sure :p
    Guitar and singing,
    and her crazy dance xD
    ~.~.~.~

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Hair flips, singing and hand hearts

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Wow there's a lot of them for starters after breakfast every morning I get on her website first thing and check and see if she's posted anything new, and check her twitter stuff, and get on the forums and talk to you guys while I finish my coffee. She's also got me imulating her style a lot, curling my hair, playing guitar, and writting in my journal everyday.

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Definitely Dancing randomly everywhere. And make vlogs with my best friend. For the dancing part ( I wish I had gotten this on camera haha) my mom and I were just jamming in the car and the people next to us missed their light because they were watching us. Easily the highlight of my day.

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Like EVERYTHING!! Hair flips, hand hearts, checking her site, her vlogs/videos, and twitter, dancing randomly, singing, and playing guitar.

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove

Credits:
    Graphic: LoveLoveLove
    Button: luckythirteen

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:47 AM

SheWillBeRemembered. wrote:
    I check her Facebook page every time i log on and ALWAYS like everything she posts! it's quite a habit now!!

Same, and checking TC every hour on my iPhone

- ^credit TaylorSwiftFan^ -
    http://taylorswift.com/13swiftie13ds/blogs

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM

13 also became a habit.
    Everytime I see a 13, I think of Taylor.

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 5:14 PM

13, love of cats, glitter obsession, piano, unicorn love, that kind of stuff

Pretty much everything (:

xox

"You love me, real or not real?"
    "Real."

"Never believe anyone who says you don't deserve what you want."

#TSTF

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 5:28 PM

AnnaBubblegum wrote:
    The hand-heart for sure :p
    Guitar and singing,
    and her crazy dance xD
    ~.~.~.~

i have never been able to dance but when i saw her dance that is how i dance now

credit to: Songbird13 for the awesome graphic! :)

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 5:28 PM

the heart thing with the hands flipping my hair, and 13!!!!!
    I spoke now on September 28th, 2011!!!!!

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM

tsenchanted wrote:

13 also became a habit.
    Everytime I see a 13, I think of Taylor.

same...my mom got mad at me so now i cant do it anymore...:( (i still do it anyway)

credit to: Songbird13 for the awesome graphic! :)

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 6:19 PM

The hand hearts
    Singing (even though I'm really bad, aha)
    All the little hand movements & claps she does in songs/music videos/live
    I check & like all of her facebook posts E V E R Y D A Y!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ]
    9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 6:52 PM

hand hearts, hair flippinng, playing multiple instruments, curling my hair even though it sadly NEVER looks good, singing kinda not really lol, imitating her little movements during her songs in concerts hehehe, writing little things that i associate with her on my hand... and whenever someone says hey me n my bfflaewliowwsbfsbff'n'a go HEY IS FOR HORSES N CHICKENS N FISH and do that whole thing lol i also point out anything that reminds me of her and when i see the number 13 yayayay
    I hope your day is filled with nothing but flowers and sunshine~

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Hand hearts
    Talking with a fake southern accent
    Writing on my hands.

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 3:07 PM

A lot, but one of the main things i do are hand hearts.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature by: Heather.

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Handhearts, hair flipping, guitar, songwriting, singing, having a lucky number, jumping exactly like she does, and a whole lot more that I can't think of right now......

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Basically every single thing that has been said so far. (:

** Credit to Ours13 for the

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 6:40 AM

Hand-hearts!
    Calling her T-Swizzle instead of Taylor
    Wearing sundresses (sometimes!)
    I would say hair flips but I did them before I knew about Taylor

--If you want a reply please message me!