Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Facts

Wed, May 28, 2014 at 3:49 PM

At 14, Taylor signed a publishing deal with Sony/ATV Music.

1:Natalie,2:TanyaxOh,,3:Rosie

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:43 PM

she likes cheesecake! :)

Wed, May 28, 2014 at 6:45 PM

WonderstruckSwiftie4ever wrote:
    At 14, Taylor signed a publishing deal with Sony/ATV Music.

1:Natalie,2:TanyaxOh,,3:Rosie

Another common misconception. She was 15. It's weird how many things she says about herself aren't actually true. I'm not sure weather she's being told to say certain things or if she just has a bad memory but she was a year older than she says she was when she did a lot of things like going to Nashville for the first time, singing the national anthem at the 76ers game, moving to Tennessee etc. I want to make a tumblr that lists all of them. With sources too so people don't just think I'm making stuff up because there's of course a tenancy to believe someone when they say something about themselves, especially an honest person like Taylor, or to believe something because it's written in a book but just because something's in a book doesn't make it true. Espessially most books about celebrities because they're usually unauthorized meaning they didn't approve them so they get most of their facts from articles about them instead of from them directly. Which really bothers me because I like to know the truth, especially when it comes to Taylor. haha :) -Alyssa

Thu, May 29, 2014 at 9:31 AM

RapunzelSwiftie wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    Fearlyssme wrote:
    RememberingSunday wrote:
    Haunted is about New Moon :))

Um, no. haha It's about a guy she dated. Joe Jonas I'm pretty sure. :)

I always thought Haunted was a song to Taylor Lautner about John Mayer, because the lines were very blurred between when she broke up with Lautner and started dating Mayer. The "something's made your eyes go cold" line would be fitting with that.

I don't think Haunted is for Taylor Lautner. Taylor Lautner is the subject of Back to December, meaning that she broke up with him and that he was a great guy who always treated her well. I don't think anything made his eyes go cold. But Idk who it is actually about, i'm terrible at doing that kind of detective work lol

it is about New Moon. i can't remember where i saw it but she said that she wrote it about that
    i was enchanted to meet you
    don't you ever grow up
    Be Fearless and Speak Now
    I Turned RED on 2nd February 2014

RE: Re: Taylor Facts

Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:12 PM

VeryBritishFangirl wrote:
    RapunzelSwiftie wrote:
    RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    Fearlyssme wrote:
    RememberingSunday wrote:
    Haunted is about New Moon :))

Um, no. haha It's about a guy she dated. Joe Jonas I'm pretty sure. :)

I always thought Haunted was a song to Taylor Lautner about John Mayer, because the lines were very blurred between when she broke up with Lautner and started dating Mayer. The "something's made your eyes go cold" line would be fitting with that.

I don't think Haunted is for Taylor Lautner. Taylor Lautner is the subject of Back to December, meaning that she broke up with him and that he was a great guy who always treated her well. I don't think anything made his eyes go cold. But Idk who it is actually about, i'm terrible at doing that kind of detective work lol

it is about New Moon. i can't remember where i saw it but she said that she wrote it about that
    i was enchanted to meet you
    don't you ever grow up
    Be Fearless and Speak Now
    I Turned RED on 2nd February 2014

No it's not. lol Not to be mean but unless you can find me a video of her saying that and not in a joking way, I absolutely refuse to believe that because she has said in a video explaining it that it's about a relationship she had where she could see the guy fading away before they broke up and then she woke up in the middle of the night and wrote it because she was still haunted by the relationship. Even months and months later as Still to this day is the secret message. I'm almost 100% sure she would never say that because she writes her songs about her life, not books or movies and I don't even think the movie was out yet when she wrote the song. If it were about New moon she'd have released it on the soundtrack for the movie and not her album. You can't believe everything you read. haha

RE: Taylor Facts

Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Taylor is not only a life saver, she is the reason a lot of people are still living today and plan on living tomorrow and the next day and the next. that is why she is my hero.

Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 8:39 AM

taylor swift has said that taylor lautner is the best boyfriend she ever had....true fact (not joking)
    AyeshaSwift25

Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 8:48 AM

AyeshaSwift25 wrote:
    taylor swift has said that taylor lautner is the best boyfriend she ever had....true fact (not joking)

I agree, he is.

Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 8:48 AM

SwiftlyReading wrote:
    Taylor is not only a life saver, she is the reason a lot of people are still living today and plan on living tomorrow and the next day and the next. that is why she is my hero.

^ :)

Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 9:11 AM

sunshineswiftie wrote:
    AyeshaSwift25 wrote:

I agree, he is.

:)
    AyeshaSwift25

Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 6:13 PM

She now has TWO cats!

(Credit to Street Lights)

Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 11:48 AM

She is amazingly sweet

I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 8:58 PM

She once wrote a novel while she was on vacation

^Made by Starburst

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 5:53 PM

She leaves (left?) retainers in hotel rooms.

She has two cats named after people from t.v shows- Meredith Grey Swift (after a character in Grey's Anatomy) and Olivia Benson Swift (after a character in Law and Order)

She wrote two songs for the Hunger Games Soundtrack.
    Lexi :-)

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 11:11 AM

She has all of Ina Garden's cook books.
    Hello there!

I don't know what to say...

...so, um...

...yeah. :)

"I don't think you know who you

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 11:16 AM

She' the most beautiful and talented person in the world. Does that count as a fact? :D
    SWIFTIE 13

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 11:09 AM

One time she bought her cat a shirt that said "Hottie" on her day off haha. I was looking through her tweets on this website and found that :)

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 8:15 PM

She has read 'The Great Gatsby'
    I am safe and sound

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 11:46 PM

She was asked “Scooby-Doo or Dora the Explorer and why?” and reply "Scooby-Doo, because I don’t know Dora just... she asks a lot of questions."

by smell of the rain

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 11:55 PM

ArieTSA wrote:

Edit: PLEASE! Stop posting Taylor's Blood Type. It is REALLY creepy!

OMG lol

by smell of the rain

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.