Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Facts

Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 8:08 PM

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 8:09 PM

Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 8:09 PM

Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 8:13 PM

Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 8:14 PM

Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 12:50 PM

I think ,the resources are the same !? same,same,same old love
    Taylor'Swiftie

Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 4:17 AM

Taylor has the sweetest and kindest personality! I really got teared up so many times because of how sweet and respectful she treats each and everyone!

I really don't think what she does is a publicity stunt, or directed by her producers. She is just genuinely a very amazing, cool, sweet, kind, pretty, nice, person!
    I love Taytay!

Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 10:56 AM

im a long distance cousion of taylor
    she worte a 365 page book called monster in my closset
    she wears a 8.5 size shoes
    i know her bra size but i might not want to put it on here
    i w=know what size she wears to but i wont out it on here
    i know a lot more if you want to know it

Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 11:08 AM

Height

5 ft 11 in or 180 cm

Weight

54 kg or 119 pounds

Measurements

34-24-33 in or 87-61-74 cm

Dress Size

2 (US)

Bra Size

32B

Shoe Size

8.5 (US)

RE: Re: Taylor Facts

Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 4:55 PM

taylor swift forever 18 wrote:

The book is called Girl named Girl. Monster in my closet ia a one page poem she wrote. And the book is only 87 pages. It's listed on the U.S. Copyright website (you can look it up along with many of her songs) and that's what it says but I think it might be 365 manuscript pages because I've heard manuscript pages are different.

Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 5:18 PM

Fearlyssme wrote:
    taylor swift forever 18 wrote:

The book is called Girl named Girl. Monster in my closet ia a one page poem she wrote. And the book is only 87 pages. It's listed on the U.S. Copyright website (you can look it up along with many of her songs) and that's what it says but I think it might be 365 manuscript pages because I've heard manuscript pages are different.

oh ok well im pretty sure there is one

Fri, May 13, 2016 at 3:41 PM

She is the only artist in history to have an album hit 1 million first-week sales three times ( Speak now, Red and 1989 )

Fri, May 13, 2016 at 3:52 PM

she is the only female to ever win album of the year at the grammys twice and she is also the youngest to ever win this award in history

Sat, May 14, 2016 at 2:26 PM

'Red' (song) was the last country song that entered the top 10 on Billboard Hot 100.

Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 8:32 PM

If you use the "mickey mouse" code of A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc and you add up the numbers of the letters in Taylor's full name they add up to 231
    Taylor = 89
    Alison = 69
    Swift = 73

Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 4:58 PM

Taylor knows how to stand-up for herself

Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 6:40 PM

Taylor is the sexiest, hottest, most gorgeous babe on the planet.

https://youtu.be/6r33nbC6t6I

Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 6:28 PM

FACT 1: Taylor's favorite things to do on the farmin Wyomissing as a kid were riding her pony and making forts in the hay.
    FACT 2: Taylor moved to Tennessee in April of 2004.
    FACT 3: Taylor says "she can speak a little bit of Spanish.
    FACT 4: A girl who went to school with Taylor said that she "developed her country accent two weeks before leaving Wyomissing".

Isabella

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 12:00 AM

1- Taylor's favorite candy bar is Milky Way.

2- Favorite desert is cheesecake

3- She loved the movie Martian with Matt Damon.

4- Taylor is annoyed by people who say she looks familiar and then ask for a selfie! Lol

5- Taylor still loves Easter Egg hunting.