Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: The Ultimate Taylor Swift Questions!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 11:23 AM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor? I loved her immediately. I could relate to her songs at age 9!
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? Our song :)
    3. What's your favorite music video? OURS!!!
    4. Favorite Taylor song? Eyes Open for the Hunger Games!
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? Columbus, Ohio at Nationwide Stadium.
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to? One
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? Age 10 :)
    8. Favorite live performance? The one I went to.
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? Definitely the one in the Love Story video!
    10. Favorite lyric? Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Tied Together With a Smile :)
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? Old style!
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? Dunno
    14. Favorite video blog? ??? The athletic abilities one?
    15. What album is your favorite? Fearless
    16. Least favorite song? Mine
    17. Least favorite music video? Picture to Burn
    18. A song you wish had a video? I'D LIE!!!
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? No
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? Don't know
    21. Favorite quote? "If you're lucky enough to be different, don't you ever change."
    22. A song you want to hear live? Eyes Open!
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? Curly
    24. Do you own any merchandise? A Speak Now bracelet
    25. Have you met Taylor? I wish!
    26. What would you say to her right now? First off, I would cry, then say that knowing her made my life. :)
    27. Favorite outfit? I don't know
    28. Who should she do a duet with? YouTubers!
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" Just Ohio!
    30. How has she impacted your life? She helped pull me out of a dark place in which I wanted to die.
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? Don't know
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? DON'T KNOW!!!
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? My concert!
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? The Sparks Fly dress!
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? Amos
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? 1300!

"It's about how smart you accept all the difficuties that come on your way because there'll be many, but they're there to make you stronger, not to push you away from what you love." - Maria Kochetkova

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:03 PM

hgirl62 wrote:
    1. What was your first impression of Taylor? I loved her immediately. I could relate to her songs at age 9!
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? Our song :)
    3. What's your favorite music video? OURS!!!
    4. Favorite Taylor song? Eyes Open for the Hunger Games!
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? Columbus, Ohio at Nationwide Stadium.
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to? One
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? Age 10 :)
    8. Favorite live performance? The one I went to.
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? Definitely the one in the Love Story video!
    10. Favorite lyric? Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Tied Together With a Smile :)
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? Old style!
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? Dunno
    14. Favorite video blog? ??? The athletic abilities one?
    16. Least favorite song? Mine
    17. Least favorite music video? Picture to Burn
    18. A song you wish had a video? I'D LIE!!!
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? No
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? Don't know
    21. Favorite quote? "If you're lucky enough to be different, don't you ever change."
    22. A song you want to hear live? Eyes Open!
    24. Do you own any merchandise? A Speak Now bracelet
    25. Have you met Taylor? I wish!
    26. What would you say to her right now? First off, I would cry, then say that knowing her made my life. :)
    27. Favorite outfit? I don't know
    28. Who should she do a duet with? YouTubers!
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" Just Ohio!
    30. How has she impacted your life? She helped pull me out of a dark place in which I wanted to die.
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? Don't know
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? DON'T KNOW!!!
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? My concert!
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? The Sparks Fly dress!
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? Amos
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? 1300!

"It's about how smart you accept all the difficuties that come on your way because there'll be many, but they're there to make you stronger, not to push you away from what you love." - Maria Kochetkova

I love the Ours music video to!!! (-:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit to Swiftlookalike for making this for me!!! (-:

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor? Wow, she's responsible.
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? Tim McGraw
    3. What's your favorite music video? Ours
    4. Favorite Taylor song? Eyes Open
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? Raleigh, NC
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to? 1
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? Late 2009
    8. Favorite live performance? Haunted, Dear John, Back to December/You're Not sorry/Apologize
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? Can't pick; probably Grammys 2012
    10. Favorite lyric? Eyes Open: "But turn around, oh they've surrounded you; it's a showdown and nobody comes to save you now."
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Mean and Untouchable
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? I really probably would like anything she put out...
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? It has my lucky number in it (3) so I love it!
    14. Favorite video blog? You Change Your Mind Like A Girl Changes Clothes and My Asia Video Blog
    15. What album is your favorite? Speak Now
    16. Least favorite song? Hey Stephen
    17. Least favorite music video? Don't have one
    18. A song you wish had a video? Haunted and Eyes Open
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? YES!!!
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? IDK
    21. Favorite quote? "In school, you don't want to be different because that makes you weird. But what makes you weird in school makes you special somewhere else."
    22. A song you want to hear live? Eyes Open and Safe and Sound
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? Straight, I like better, but curly, it's more her.
    24. Do you own any merchandise? Yes
    25. Have you met Taylor? No, but I hope to!!!
    26. What would you say to her right now? Thank you, thank you, you're the best role model I could ever think of and you inspire me to go into music and I want to be just like you. I want to sing country/pop, too! *by then I'd be crying* Thank you!
    27. Favorite outfit? Can't choose
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Dia Frampton
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" IDK
    30. How has she impacted your life? Inspired me to play guitar, gave me "Mean," inspires m,e to be different, taught me about love and life and growing up
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? Never went to a Fearless tour
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? see above
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? Dear John, Back to December/Apologize/You're Not Sorry, Haunted, Enchanted
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? Haunted dress
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? Liz
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? 12

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 1:50 PM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor She has curly hair like me!
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? Teardrops on my Guitar
    3. What's your favorite music video? Love Story, You Belong with Me, Tim McGraw and Ours.
    4. Favorite Taylor song? It changes.....alot.
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? New York City
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to? 2
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? 2008
    8. Favorite live performance? Haunted.
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? This is a trick question!
    10. Favorite lyric? Too many.
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? At the moment: A Place in this World.
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? That she has an awesome tour! Which, obviously she will.
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? It certainly is lucky for her.
    14. Favorite video blog? When she was in Philly back in 2008.
    15. What album is your favorite? Fearless.
    16. Least favorite song? Never Grow Up - it makes me sad.
    17. Least favorite music video? White Horse, only cause i hate seeing Taylor sad.
    18. A song you wish had a video? Speak Now would be a hilarious music video i think.
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? Sometimes.
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? Too many.
    21. Favorite quote? Too many.
    22. A song you want to hear live? Eyes Open.
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? Curly of course.
    24. Do you own any merchandise? Yes.
    25. Have you met Taylor? Yes.....................................in my dreams.
    26. What would you say to her right now? "I love you with all my heart, i'm always going to be supporting you, i'll always be on your side. I'll never give up on you, you are like a sister or best friend who gives me great advice, don't stop being beautiful, caring, wonderful and amazing.
    27. Favorite outfit? She has sooo many cute outfits!!!
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Rascal Flatts.
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" Anywhere she hasn't toured yet.
    30. How has she impacted your life? I could write a book on how she impact my life, ok?
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? I didn't get to attend the Fearless tour so i don't know :(
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? I liked her Love Story dress, the red one.
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? Haunted.
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? The gold dress or her blue/purple dress.
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? Grant and Liz!
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? 1,300+
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature by: T_Swizzle13 | Avatar by: TanyaxOh

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor- Great singer
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard?- Love Story
    3. What's your favorite music video?- You Belong with Me
    4. Favorite Taylor song?- Love Story
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert?- Prudential Center, Newark, NJ
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to?- 3
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie?- When I heard her on the radio for the first time
    8. Favorite live performance?- When I saw her at Madison Square Garden on November 21st 2011
    9. Favorite dress she's worn?- The Gray sparkly outfit
    10. Favorite lyric? "Baby just say Yes"
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most?- Mean
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album?- The same awesomeness as her first 3 albums
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number?- Love it
    14. Favorite video blog?- All
    15. What album is your favorite?- All
    16. Least favorite song?- None
    17. Least favorite music video?-None
    18. A song you wish had a video?- Dear John
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots?- Kinda
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog?- All
    21. Favorite quote?- "You're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change"
    22. A song you want to hear live?- All
    24. Do you own any merchandise?- A few posters and t-shirts
    25. Have you met Taylor?- I wish
    26. What would you say to her right now?- I Love you
    27. Favorite outfit? too many to chose from
    28. Who should she do a duet with? The Cranberries
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in the concert hall in my town"
    30. How has she impacted your life? More ways then I could possibly type here
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? The one I went to on May 12th 2010
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? The Love Story Outfit
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? The one I went to on November 21st 2011
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit?- The haunted outfit
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? Claire
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? 13

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 4:24 PM

samlizzy93 wrote:
    1. What was your first impression of Taylor She has curly hair like me!
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? Teardrops on my Guitar
    3. What's your favorite music video? Love Story, You Belong with Me, Tim McGraw and Ours.
    4. Favorite Taylor song? It changes.....alot.
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? New York City
    8. Favorite live performance? Haunted.
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? This is a trick question!
    10. Favorite lyric? Too many.
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? At the moment: A Place in this World.
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? That she has an awesome tour! Which, obviously she will.
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? It certainly is lucky for her.
    14. Favorite video blog? When she was in Philly back in 2008.
    16. Least favorite song? Never Grow Up - it makes me sad.
    17. Least favorite music video? White Horse, only cause i hate seeing Taylor sad.
    18. A song you wish had a video? Speak Now would be a hilarious music video i think.
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? Sometimes.
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? Too many.
    21. Favorite quote? Too many.
    22. A song you want to hear live? Eyes Open.
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? Curly of course.
    25. Have you met Taylor? Yes.....................................in my dreams.
    26. What would you say to her right now? "I love you with all my heart, i'm always going to be supporting you, i'll always be on your side. I'll never give up on you, you are like a sister or best friend who gives me great advice, don't stop being beautiful, caring, wonderful and amazing.
    27. Favorite outfit? She has sooo many cute outfits!!!
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Rascal Flatts.
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" Anywhere she hasn't toured yet.
    30. How has she impacted your life? I could write a book on how she impact my life, ok?
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? I didn't get to attend the Fearless tour so i don't know :(
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? I liked her Love Story dress, the red one.
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? Haunted.
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? The gold dress or her blue/purple dress.
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? Grant and Liz!
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? 1,300+
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature by: T_Swizzle13 | Avatar by: TanyaxOh

My favorite song changes a lot too. Right now it's Long Live but by tomorrow it'll probably be something else, hahahaha! (-:

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 5:43 PM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor? i LOVED her voice
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? teardrops on my guitar
    3. What's your favorite music video? sparks fly:)
    4. Favorite Taylor song? ours
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? dallas,texas
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? 2007
    8. Favorite live performance? ALL OF THEM
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? floral dress she wore for the 13 hour meet and greet
    10. Favorite lyric? ''i was enchanted to meet you..''
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? the story of us
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? more songs!:)
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? i think it's different and awesome
    14. Favorite video blog? her asia video blog
    15. What album is your favorite? speak now
    16. Least favorite song? none!
    17. Least favorite music video? white horse
    18. A song you wish had a video? speak now
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? yes
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? i have a lot of favorite taylor blogs
    21. Favorite quote? ''i don't think you should wait,i think you should speak now''
    22. A song you want to hear live? i love hearing last kiss live
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? curly
    24. Do you own any merchandise? yes!
    25. Have you met Taylor? sadly no:(
    26. What would you say to her right now? thank you
    27. Favorite outfit? opening outfit for speak now world tour
    28. Who should she do a duet with? selena gomez
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" brazil
    30. How has she impacted your life?majorly
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? fearless
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? fifteen/tim mcgraw outfit
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? sparks fly
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? enchanted outfit
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? caitlin
    ''nighttime sharpens,heightens each sensation.darkness stirs and wakes imagination.sightly the senses abandon their defenses.''

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor? I thought her hair was amazing, and her eyes looked beautiful!
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? Tim Mcgraw
    3. What's your favorite music video? Right now, "Mine"
    4. Favorite Taylor song? It depends..
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? San Antonio, TX
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to? 3
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? 2006.
    8. Favorite live performance? 2008 ACM performance
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? CMA 2009
    10. Favorite lyric? "In this moment now capture it, remember it"
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Right now, fifteen
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? I hope it has amazing lyrics, like the rest!
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? I love it!
    14. Favorite video blog? "Whisper Hello, I miss you quite terribly"
    16. Least favorite song? Dont have one.
    17. Least favorite music video? dont have one.
    18. A song you wish had a video? The Way I loved You
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? Kinda, I like her new style!
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? The one after Gillette stadium!
    21. Favorite quote? "Be good to people, being good to people is a great legacy to leave behind
    22. A song you want to hear live? The Way I Loved You
    24. Do you own any merchandise? Yeah, I own like all of it.
    25. Have you met Taylor? No...:(
    26. What would you say to her right now? "Thank you for writing music, I love you."
    27. Favorite outfit? The panda sweater!
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Lady Antebellum
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" TEXAS!
    30. How has she impacted your life? Words cannot describe.
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? Fearless
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? The sparkly one during Fearless and Tell me Why
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? Sparks fly
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? gold dress
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? Caitlin/ Eunice

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor? This girl is really good
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? Eaither Picture to burn or Teardrops on my guitar
    3. What's your favorite music video? Mean
    4. Favorite Taylor song? Long live
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? Washington DC 2011
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? 2007
    8. Favorite live performance? in the rain with Should've said no
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? I love all of her sparkly dresses
    10. Favorite lyric? I didn't know who I would be at 15
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Mean
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? There's more life lesson songs
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? Other swifties look to it as their lucky number too, but it's unlucky for me and my uncle died on her birthday
    14. Favorite video blog? Japan, Australia
    15. What album is your favorite? Her debut album
    16. Least favorite song? Innocent
    17. Least favorite music video? Back to December is just ok
    18. A song you wish had a video? Long live or Better then Revenge or The Outside
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? yes
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? Don't remember
    21. Favorite quote? The words you regret are the ones you don't say
    22. A song you want to hear live? The Outside
    24. Do you own any merchandise? yes two shirts, speak now bracelet
    25. Have you met Taylor? no :(
    26. What would you say to her right now? I'd thank her for all she's done for me
    27. Favorite outfit? Her sparkly dresses
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Miranda Lambert (she does awesome break up in your face girl power songs. they would be amazing together)
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" Selena gomez or Demi Lovato
    30. How has she impacted your life? I've taken her advice
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? Didn't go to the tour
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? ^^^
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? Dear John was really good with the fireworks and I enjoyed speak now and long live
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? the red dress or the dress she did long live in
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? Amos or Grant

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 7:13 PM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor - Hm, she's pretty good
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? - Love Story
    3. What's your favorite music video? - Safe and Sound
    4. Favorite Taylor song? - Right now it's Sparks Fly
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? - Sydney Australia, 2010
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to? - 2
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? - February 6th, 2010 :)
    8. Favorite live performance? - Back To December/Apologize/You're Not Sorry and Should've Said No
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? - You Belong With Me prom dress
    10. Favorite lyric? - The whole third verse in Long Live (will you take a moment�.)
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? - Invisible
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? - More suprises :)
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? - I am superstitious so I do tend to avoid 13 but if it's lucky to her then I support that.
    14. Favorite video blog? - Asia xD
    15. What album is your favorite? - Taylor Swift
    16. Least favorite song? - A Perfectly Good Heart
    17. Least favorite music video? - Back To December
    18. A song you wish had a video? - Speak Now :)
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? - YESS :)
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? - All of em ;)
    21. Favorite quote? - If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change.
    22. A song you want to hear live? - Change :D
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? - Curls all the way :)
    24. Do you own any merchandise? - Yep!
    25. Have you met Taylor? - Not yet
    26. What would you say to her right now? - "I can't tell you how much I love you"
    27. Favorite outfit? - No idea! I love everything she wears :)
    28. Who should she do a duet with? - ME!
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" - Australia� Every. Single. Day. :D
    30. How has she impacted your life? - There aren't enough words to describe how much she has changed me
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? - Should've Said No (RAIN!!!)
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? - You Belong With Me band outfit :)
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? - BTD/Apologize/YNS and Haunted
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? - Love Story dress
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? - GRANT!!!
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? - An obvious 13 :) x

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 8:07 PM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor. She was a amazing singer.
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? Either Teardrops On My Guitar or Our Song.
    3. What's your favorite music video? Sparks Fly.
    4. Favorite Taylor song? All of them but I really like The Way I Loved You.
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? June 4, 2011 was my first Taylor concert.
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to? 2 Taylor Concerts.
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? 2007 I think.
    8. Favorite live performance? Sparks Fly, Enchanted, Speak Now, Long Live, Mean.
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? All of them.
    10. Favorite lyric? All of them.
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Not sure.
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? That its amazing and so is the tour!
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? Its awesome.
    14. Favorite video blog? All of the.
    16. Least favorite song? None of them I love all of them.
    17. Least favorite music video? I love all of them.
    18. A song you wish had a video? The Way I loved you, Long Live, Enchanted.
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? Kind of.
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? All of them.
    21. Favorite quote? All of them.
    22. A song you want to hear live? The Way I Loved You because I never got to go to the Fearless tour because it was sold out.
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? Curly.
    25. Have you met Taylor? No but I want to!
    26. What would you say to her right now? THANK YOU FOR WRITING MUSIC! YOU ARE MY ROLE MODEL!
    27. Favorite outfit? All of them.
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Selena Gomez maybe?
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" I don't know.
    30. How has she impacted your life? Too much to write haha.
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? Never got to go to the Fearless tour because it was sold out but from watching youtube videos it would be Should've Said No, The Way I Loved You, Hey Stephen, and Fearless.
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? All of them.
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? Enchanted.
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? The Speak Now dress or Enchanted dress.
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? All of them.
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? 13!

Graphics made by Ours13

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 9:22 PM

13TSwizzleLove wrote:
    1. What was your first impression of Taylor I thought she was really pretty, and I liked her songs :)
    3. What's your favorite music video? It's between Safe and Sound and I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    4. Favorite Taylor song? Eyes Open for now :)
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? Orange Beach, AL
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to? 1 with her opening and 3 headlining (1 on the Fearless tour and 2 on the Speak Now tour)
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? In 2007 when I saw her open for Brad Paisley
    8. Favorite live performance? Sparks Fly on the Soeak Now tour and You Belong With Me on the Fearless Tour
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? The purple one she wore for Speak Now on the Speak Now tour...I love it when she wears anything purple!!
    10. Favorite lyric? "Don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine." and SO many more!!
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Fearless
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? More amazing songs that help lots of people :)
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? I love it! And it's ended up being a lucky one for me too!
    14. Favorite video blog? Whisper hello, I miss you quite terribly! So. Freaking. Funny.
    15. What album is your favorite? This is a hard one, but I'm gonna have to go with Speak Now.
    16. Least favorite song? If I had to choose one- Breathe
    17. Least favorite music video? Love them all!
    18. A song you wish had a video? Enchanted
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? Yep but I also love love love everything she wears now too!
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? not sure
    21. Favorite quote? "To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death." This has helped me through so much!
    22. A song you want to hear live? Eyes Open
    24. Do you own any merchandise? Of course!
    25. Have you met Taylor? Yep :)
    26. What would you say to her right now? Congrats on winning EnterTAYner of the Year at the ACMs!!
    27. Favorite outfit? the one she had on when I met her :)
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Katy Perry
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" Mobile, AL :)
    30. How has she impacted your life? She made me fearless in so many ways!
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? You Belong With Me and Love Story
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? the silver sequin dress
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? Enchanted
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? The gold dress at the beginning or the encore dress
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? Caitlin! I love Eunice :)
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? 13!!!!

Credit: andriux3accion

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:10 AM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor? Omg who is this amazing singer?
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? Fifteen
    3. What's your favorite music video? Our Song.
    4. Favorite Taylor song? right now its tim Mcgraw
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? Singapore
    8. Favorite live performance? Fearless on the fearless tour
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? Probably either the purple butterfly-ish dress she wore to the ACM's or the purple or blue dress she wore on the Speak Now tour during her acoustic sets.
    10. Favorite lyric? Someday I'll be living in a big ole city and all you're ever gonna be is mean.
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Mean
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? More songs about being bullied.
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? She's so lucky to have a lucky number, and cause of her I love the number 13!
    14. Favorite video blog? Her asia one.
    16. Least favorite song? Teardrops on my guitar or perfectly good heart
    17. Least favorite music video? Back to December
    18. A song you wish had a video? Speak now or enchanted
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? A bit.
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? Idk.
    21. Favorite quote? "If you're lucky enough to be different, never change."
    22. A song you want to hear live? Tied together with a smile or tim mcgraw.
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? Curly.
    25. Have you met Taylor? No.
    26. What would you say to her right now? "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"
    27. Favorite outfit? Already answered.
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Bruno Mars.
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" MALAYSIA cause I live there.
    30. How has she impacted your life? She made me realize I'm not alone.
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? When she performs 'Fearless'.
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? Her sparkly silver dress and the black one
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? 'Speak Now' or sparks fly
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? Purple/blue acoustic set dress
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? Grant, Caitlin and Liz :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

^Jordyn

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:02 AM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor? How sweet and genuine she is, and her voice
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? Crazier, I saw her in the Hannah Montana movie ahahah
    3. What's your favorite music video? Love story, Mine, Ours
    4. Favorite Taylor song? All of them? xD Back to December
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? Oslo, Norway Speak Now World Tour march 9 2011
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? I joined TC the summer 2010, but became a swiftie may 2009
    8. Favorite live performance? Haunted
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? the flowery one she accepted the grammys in 2012 with
    10. Favorite lyric? people throw rocks at things that shine, and life makes love look hard
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Back to December
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? same kind of songs, but different xD and honesty and new things
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? cool
    14. Favorite video blog? all of them haha
    15. What album is your favorite? Speak Now live world tour
    16. Least favorite song? Speak Now
    17. Least favorite music video? Back To December
    18. A song you wish had a video? Enchanted, Haunted
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? yes and no
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? taylorswiftsweden.se
    21. Favorite quote? "What I've learned is not to change who you are, because then you'll eventually run out of things to become"
    22. A song you want to hear live? Eyes Open, Safe and Sound
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? BOTH!
    24. Do you own any merchandise? some, but it's hard to get because I'm not american
    25. Have you met Taylor? once, and VERY fast. I didn't say anything to her, but I got a group picture
    26. What would you say to her right now? Thank you, and I love you
    27. Favorite outfit? all her jackets, oxford shoes, jeans
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Laleh (a Swedish artist that have a voice that would fit soooo well with Taylors)
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" SWEDEN, or Scandinavia really
    30. How has she impacted your life? in so many ways I can't even describe!
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? love story
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? the silver one
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? haunted!
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? the dress she had singing Love Story in Europe!
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? all of them? Grant and Amos
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? like at least a 14 xD

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 10:41 AM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor? - Amazing voice, I wonder is she's like this in person?
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? - Love Story
    3. What's your favorite music video? - At the moment Mine
    4. Favorite Taylor song? - At the moment it would have to be Eyes Open
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? - Haven't been to one yet - come closer to me Taylor!!
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to? - None so far
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? - Probably October 2010
    8. Favorite live performance? - Speak Now
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? - The Marie Claire photo shoot dresses
    10. Favorite lyric? - I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? - Innocent
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? - The same sort of variety of songs as Speak Now
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? - It's very unique
    14. Favorite video blog? - Anything with Meredith in it
    15. What album is your favorite? - Speak Now
    16. Least favorite song? - At the moment probably Enchanted
    17. Least favorite music video? - Probably The Story Of Us
    18. A song you wish had a video? - Speak Now!
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? - Very much
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? - All of them
    21. Favorite quote? - Life isn't about learning to survive to storm but learning to dance in the rain
    22. A song you want to hear live? - Tied Together With A Smile
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? - Curly
    24. Do you own any merchandise? - A lot
    25. Have you met Taylor? - Unfortunately no
    26. What would you say to her right now? - I love you *faints*
    27. Favorite outfit? - Any of her more casual styles
    28. Who should she do a duet with? - Ummm, not sure
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" - the UK!
    30. How has she impacted your life? - So many ways. Because of her I started my YouTube channel and met so many wonderful people through her.
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? - Tim McGraw
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? - Love Story dress
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? - Speak Now
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? - The purple dress
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? - Grant!
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? With 13 being the highest a definite 16

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:22 AM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor
    Wow, she's country, but I like it!
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard?
    You Belong With Me. I guess that's cliche, but at the time, I was only 9, but I had that situation going on and I just felt so great that there was a song explaining exactly how I was feeling:)
    3. What's your favorite music video?
    Mean
    4. Favorite Taylor song?
    Oh My My My. It's so sweet!
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert?
    Fearless: Washington DC 6.1.10
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to?
    1:(
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie?
    Hmmmmmm....08? But I got on TC in 2010. That was when it got really bad:)
    8. Favorite live performance?
    Safe&Sound. Nashville. January.
    9. Favorite dress she's worn?
    ACM's 2011
    10. Favorite lyric?
    The entire 2nd verse of Better Than Revenge
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most?
    Invisible
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album?
    I don't know...
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number?
    It's my age....so cool!
    14. Favorite video blog?
    Meredith learning about the ACM's
    15. What album is your favorite?
    Speak Now
    16. Least favorite song?
    The Outside. I think her vocals are a bit squeaky on it, and it's hard to listen to.
    17. Least favorite music video?
    Hmmm......None:) I like all of them.
    18. A song you wish had a video?
    If This Were A Movie
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots?
    Not really, but I guess?
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog?
    Rachael's Tumblr. Her edits are gorgeous
    21. Favorite quote?
    "People haven't always been there for me, but music always has."
    22. A song you want to hear live?
    Eyes Open
    23. Her hair, straight or curly?
    Wavy
    24. Do you own any merchandise?
    Nope:(
    25. Have you met Taylor?
    Nope:(
    26. What would you say to her right now?
    I love you so much. You are my inspiration. You've made a difference in my life. Thank you.
    27. Favorite outfit?
    ACM's 2011
    28. Who should she do a duet with?
    Jason Mraz
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______"
    30. How has she impacted your life?
    She inspires me. She helps me keep my head up when people are mean.
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance?
    Fifteen
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit?
    Purple dress with fringe
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance?
    Haunted
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit?
    Pink dress..
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)?
    Liz/Caitlin
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her?

1st and 3rd by me, 2nd and avatar by the incredibly amazing Tanya
    Kiki

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM

EmmySweden22 wrote:
    1. What was your first impression of Taylor? How sweet and genuine she is, and her voice
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard? Crazier, I saw her in the Hannah Montana movie ahahah
    3. What's your favorite music video? Love story, Mine, Ours
    4. Favorite Taylor song? All of them? xD Back to December
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? Oslo, Norway Speak Now World Tour march 9 2011
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? I joined TC the summer 2010, but became a swiftie may 2009
    8. Favorite live performance? Haunted
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? the flowery one she accepted the grammys in 2012 with
    10. Favorite lyric? people throw rocks at things that shine, and life makes love look hard
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Back to December
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? same kind of songs, but different xD and honesty and new things
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? cool
    14. Favorite video blog? all of them haha
    15. What album is your favorite? Speak Now live world tour
    16. Least favorite song? Speak Now
    17. Least favorite music video? Back To December
    18. A song you wish had a video? Enchanted, Haunted
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? yes and no
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? taylorswiftsweden.se
    21. Favorite quote? "What I've learned is not to change who you are, because then you'll eventually run out of things to become"
    22. A song you want to hear live? Eyes Open, Safe and Sound
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? BOTH!
    24. Do you own any merchandise? some, but it's hard to get because I'm not american
    25. Have you met Taylor? once, and VERY fast. I didn't say anything to her, but I got a group picture
    26. What would you say to her right now? Thank you, and I love you
    27. Favorite outfit? all her jackets, oxford shoes, jeans
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Laleh (a Swedish artist that have a voice that would fit soooo well with Taylors)
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" SWEDEN, or Scandinavia really
    30. How has she impacted your life? in so many ways I can't even describe!
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? love story
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? the silver one
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? haunted!
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? the dress she had singing Love Story in Europe!
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? all of them? Grant and Amos
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? like at least a 14 xD

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

OMS! I remember seeing her on Hannah Montana The Movie!!! I was in the theater freaking out LOL (-:

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor: She's beautiful & I love her voice.
    3. What's your favorite music video? Too hard to choose!
    4. Favorite Taylor song? Too hard to choose!
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert? Louisville KY. She opened up for Rascal Flatts on 9.18.08.
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to? 3
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie? When I heard Tim McGraw
    8. Favorite live performance? Again, too hard to choose.
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? The blue one during the Fearless tour.
    10. Favorite lyric? Your beautiful, every little piece love,
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Tied together with a smile (sometimes), Mean & Long Live. (those are the ones that came to mind)
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? Just her being real, which I know will happen.
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? LOVE IT!
    14. Favorite video blog? Any of the ones with Meredith
    15. What album is your favorite? Speak Now
    16. Least favorite song? Don't have one.
    17. Least favorite music video? Don't have one.
    18. A song you wish had a video? Enchanted.
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? Yes!
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? I love them all!
    21. Favorite quote? Always be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
    22. A song you want to hear live? Any of them!
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? Either way!
    24. Do you own any merchandise? Yes... A LOT!
    25. Have you met Taylor? No! I hope too one day!
    26. What would you say to her right now? Thank you for being you. I love you!
    27. Favorite outfit? She wears to much cute stuff!
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Any country artist.
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" Louisville KY...again.
    30. How has she impacted your life? Shes taught me to be Fearless & Never give up!
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? Should've Said No
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? Oh gosh I can't choose.
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? Probably Long Live
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? I can't choose.
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? All of them!
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? 13 bajillion!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

1. What was your first impression of Taylor?: HER HAIR IS SO GORGEOUS OMG.
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard?: Love Story.
    3. What's your favorite music video? Mine and White Horse.
    4. Favorite Taylor song? It changes all the time, but right now it's Mine!
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert?: Right here in Australia!
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to?: Only one, but hopefully that changes in the future!
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie?: I had liked her for a while, but it wasn't until 2010 when I really started loving her.
    8. Favorite live performance? Should've Said No (which I have only seen live in videos!) and Love Story.
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? There are too many gorgeous dresses to choose from! I would say the dress she performed Love Story in on her Speak Now tour.
    10. Favorite lyric? There are soooo many, but I do love 'I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.'
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Fifteen with my best friend.
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? Just for amazing music.
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? Everybody thinks 13 has to be unlucky, but I love that Taylor has made it lucky!
    14. Favorite video blog? There are too many to choose from!
    15. What album is your favorite? Probably Speak Now, just because I've really been able to love it from the start.
    16. Least favorite song? Cold as You.
    17. Least favorite music video? Change is kinda plain, but I can't not love any of her videos!
    18. A song you wish had a video? Hey Stephen, Enchanted, Long Live and Better Than Revenge.
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? In a way, but Taylor is changing and we have to embrace that!
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? Once again, there are way too many!
    21. Favorite quote? �People haven�t always been there for me but music always has.�
    22. A song you want to hear live? Should've Said No!
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? Curly!
    24. Do you own any merchandise? I own a couple things, a blanket, bracelet, shirt, tour book and lightstick! And I'll be adding to my collection very soon!
    25. Have you met Taylor? Nooo! :( But I won't give up hope!
    26. What would you say to her right now? Just that it's hard to find celebrities to look up to nowadays, and I'm glad that I can look up to her, and that I really appreciate how much she loves and adores her fans.
    27. Favorite outfit? I LOVED the whole purple dress with the white gloves and her hair in a pony at her Speak Now tour!
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Katy Perry!
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" MY BACKYARD!
    30. How has she impacted your life? Her music makes me happy. And I love happy me! She has inspired me to never change who you are for ANYONE.
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? Should've Said No!
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? The black and white bedazzled dress with the big chunks on it!
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? Speak Now was really cute, but I don't have a favourite!
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? Either her Speak Now dress or Love Story dress.
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? I can't pick a favourite!
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? 13!!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wonderstruck on the 6th of March, 2012.

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:59 PM

SparksFly-Mikaela wrote:
    1. What was your first impression of Taylor?: HER HAIR IS SO GORGEOUS OMG.
    2. First Taylor song you ever heard?: Love Story.
    3. What's your favorite music video? Mine and White Horse.
    4. Favorite Taylor song? It changes all the time, but right now it's Mine!
    5. Where was your first Taylor Swift concert?: Right here in Australia!
    6. How many Taylor Swift concerts have you been to?: Only one, but hopefully that changes in the future!
    7. When did you become an official Swiftie?: I had liked her for a while, but it wasn't until 2010 when I really started loving her.
    8. Favorite live performance? Should've Said No (which I have only seen live in videos!) and Love Story.
    9. Favorite dress she's worn? There are too many gorgeous dresses to choose from! I would say the dress she performed Love Story in on her Speak Now tour.
    10. Favorite lyric? There are soooo many, but I do love 'I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.'
    11. Witch song do you relate to the most? Fifteen with my best friend.
    12. What do you hope/wish for on her next album? Just for amazing music.
    13. What's your opinion on her lucky number? Everybody thinks 13 has to be unlucky, but I love that Taylor has made it lucky!
    14. Favorite video blog? There are too many to choose from!
    15. What album is your favorite? Probably Speak Now, just because I've really been able to love it from the start.
    16. Least favorite song? Cold as You.
    17. Least favorite music video? Change is kinda plain, but I can't not love any of her videos!
    18. A song you wish had a video? Hey Stephen, Enchanted, Long Live and Better Than Revenge.
    19. Do you miss her cowboy boots? In a way, but Taylor is changing and we have to embrace that!
    20. Your favorite Taylor blog? Once again, there are way too many!
    21. Favorite quote? �People haven�t always been there for me but music always has.�
    22. A song you want to hear live? Should've Said No!
    23. Her hair, straight or curly? Curly!
    24. Do you own any merchandise? I own a couple things, a blanket, bracelet, shirt, tour book and lightstick! And I'll be adding to my collection very soon!
    25. Have you met Taylor? Nooo! :( But I won't give up hope!
    26. What would you say to her right now? Just that it's hard to find celebrities to look up to nowadays, and I'm glad that I can look up to her, and that I really appreciate how much she loves and adores her fans.
    27. Favorite outfit? I LOVED the whole purple dress with the white gloves and her hair in a pony at her Speak Now tour!
    28. Who should she do a duet with? Katy Perry!
    29. "I wish Taylor would tour in _______" MY BACKYARD!
    30. How has she impacted your life? Her music makes me happy. And I love happy me! She has inspired me to never change who you are for ANYONE.
    31. Favorite Fearless Tour performance? Should've Said No!
    32. Favorite Fearless Tour outfit? The black and white bedazzled dress with the big chunks on it!
    33. Favorite Speak Now Tour performance? Speak Now was really cute, but I don't have a favourite!
    34. Favorite Speak Now Tour outfit? Either her Speak Now dress or Love Story dress.
    35. Favorite band member (The Agency)? I can't pick a favourite!
    36. On a scale of 1 to 13, how much do you love her? 13!!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wonderstruck on the 6th of March, 2012.

Really random but I love your signature! (-:

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.