Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Taylor Things

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Hey swiftys I wanted to know what is one of your favorite things about Taylor Swift.(I know it might be hard but just list one.) If you can't think of one you can just write your favorite song by her. And while your doing that do you mind telling me a little about this site? I'm new here and don't know how to do anything. Please give me some tips on how this website works. Thanks!
Don't forget to.....Speak Now.
P.S Sorry if this is to hard I just need help and wnt to know what you like about Taylor.
Thanks again!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Favorite Taylor Things

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Shes Fearless(:

"I'm invisible and everyone knows who you are. But, you'll never see, so sing me to sleep.."

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 6:23 PM

She inspires me to be myself, and set good examples

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 1:31 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    She inspires me to be myself, and set good examples

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

This. She inspires me (Even if i'm a guy) to just be myself and express what I believe is right. Society might think its weird for a guy to be in love with Taylor, but she shows that its okay to be yourself and its literally saved my life :)

Favorite Things about Tay :)

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Sooo...hey Swifties! I'm new, and I just wanted to know what you like the most about Tay! For me it would have to be how she always compliments everyone and tells them they are beautiful and she appreciates them a lot
    Stay Fearless

RE: Favorite Things about Tay :)

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:37 PM

The fact that she seems so very genuine. It's refreshing and endearing.

Re: Favorite Things about Tay :)

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 5:12 AM

It is and i hope she never changes :D
    I also love the fact that she is an international country/pop sensation and she still acts like a normal 22 year old!! ex. that last tweet about her going to get donuts at midnight :)
    Stay Fearless

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 10:33 AM

She hasn't let the fame go to her head, as you all have been saying. She's mentioned in interviews that some celebrities she knows go to extreme measures, for example, to protect their privacy, but she's just not willing to make that sacrifice. If she wants to go get coffee at the shop across from her apartment, therefore, just because she feels like it, she will, even though she knows she'll get stopped going to and from by fans. She also still likes to grocery shop. In her mind, stopping for a few seconds to take a photo with each fan who approaches her on such excursions is not a big price to pay for her to still be able to enjoy the small things in life. She really does appreciate her fans, too, and so thinks that taking that time to respond to people who approach her is nothing compared to everything her fans have given her. That's such a great attitude.
    Illinois Country Fan

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I like how Taylor doesn't let her fame or fortune get the better of her and how she is still a down to earth Nashville country girl.

Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:40 PM

i love taylor's voice, personality, and how pretty she is! (also she doesn't care what ppl think, she is different)

favorite thing about taylor

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM

whats your favorite thing about taylor

everyhing :)
    Sydney :)) .. i like glitter and sparkly dresses-monologue song

Re: Favorite Taylor Things

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:42 PM

she's fearless, she speaks now, she inspires people, and she's amazing :)

^ Tanya

^ Heather

--avi by Bluebell

Re: favorite thing about taylor

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:07 AM

I think I have to agree with everything
    ~

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I can't disagree, everything about Taylor is my favorite thing!!
    Moça

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Well I could say everything, and that's true... but I love how she doesn't let the opinions of ANYONE get in her way... that she won't let people stop her from doing what she wants to do... that she's inspiring :)

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:08 PM

yes i agree with everything also, but if i had to choose one, i would say her dancing :D

RE: favorite thing about taylor

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:48 PM

I have to agree with everything :D

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Agreed!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Everything, She's flawless
    ---

I was Fearless on May 6th 2010!
    I spoke then on May 27th + 28th and September 24th 2011.
    I was WONDERSTRUCK on May 28th 2011 at approximently 6:15 PM.
    Pl

Re: Favorite Things

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:33 PM

taylorswift17 wrote:
    I LOVE EVERYTHING

Me too!

.............~Amy

Re: Favorite Things

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Where do I start...
    Her music is so enchanting. Every single lyric is magical.
    We all can relate to at least some of her songs.
    They stick into your mind and then you find yourself
    loving her music.
    Her voice, OMS she sings so awesomely great!!!
    She is so beautiful, she's like a princess.
    She is so nice, not only to her fans, but also to people
    in need.
    She's a role model for all of us.
    Everything she does is perfect.
    I don't think any Swiftie can choose
    her/his favorite things about Taylor

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.