Replies to This Posting

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 11:51 AM

    LMAO that is really funny




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 11:55 AM

    ... I guess I could have used a comma in between Taylor and Sam Smith.... oops sorry, thinking through my fingers again
    -Brady

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 5:32 PM

    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    hey_steven wrote:
    Whenever I've mentioned being a swiftie to other men, they all respond with the same thing: yeah, I'd like a piece of her as well. Well, it's not as one dimensional as that, otherwise I would never have become much of a fan anyway


    Exactly haha, of course she's a beautiful woman but there's a lot of beautiful women in the world but we aren't massive fans of someone just based on how they look lol. If I didn't like her as an artist I wouldn't be a fan but thankfully I love her work.

    so this is where the male Swifties hangout.... oh yeah I have experienced this before too, it gets annoying




    It's usually the first thing people say to me if they are not questioning my sexuality lol. Then when I am like yeah I also find her extremely attractive they are like oh man I would to sleep with Taylor, and I am like ummmm... Well that's not really what I mean, like I love her as a person, what she does for others, her music, her style like everything about her. Then usually people go back to the questioning my sexuality.

    Or i get one of the other scenarios like above.




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio


    Haha some people are just impossible aren't they? If you say you think she's an attractive woman people will label you as some sick weirdo stalker or something and if you say it's all about the music then people question your sexuality. Lots of other women in the music industry are good looking women but I have no interest in what they do because I don't like them as an artist.

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 5:36 PM

    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    hey_steven wrote:
    Whenever I've mentioned being a swiftie to other men, they all respond with the same thing: yeah, I'd like a piece of her as well. Well, it's not as one dimensional as that, otherwise I would never have become much of a fan anyway


    Exactly haha, of course she's a beautiful woman but there's a lot of beautiful women in the world but we aren't massive fans of someone just based on how they look lol. If I didn't like her as an artist I wouldn't be a fan but thankfully I love her work.

    so this is where the male Swifties hangout.... oh yeah I have experienced this before too, it gets annoying




    It's usually the first thing people say to me if they are not questioning my sexuality lol. Then when I am like yeah I also find her extremely attractive they are like oh man I would to sleep with Taylor, and I am like ummmm... Well that's not really what I mean, like I love her as a person, what she does for others, her music, her style like everything about her. Then usually people go back to the questioning my sexuality.

    Or i get one of the other scenarios like above.




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    or it's worse when people find out that you have pictures of Taylor on your computer, then they think the wrong things, and then they look at you like you're some sort of sicko. when people hear "pictures of Taylor" the first thing they think is that I look up nudes on Google or something, but it's not like that, when I see a good picture of Taylor or here or another site, I save it because why not. but society is just sick minded



    Lol I know right, I have a folder on my laptop titled Taylor, also my pictures on my phone are about 25% Taylor related lol

    People can sometimes assume if you are a man then you are some type of sex raged demon person and that is the only reason you look at women, like um no, I know for me it's because I appreciate them as humans as well as their beauty, be that their look, their style, makeup or what ever personality or anything else.





    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    haha just wait..... 76 pics of or related to Taylor... that's normal right?



    And in regards to having photos of her I know what ya mean, if a female has pictures of her it's fine but with a male they assume you have those pictures of her for all the wrong reasons, I'm a big Liverpool FC supporter and have pictures saved of some of the players which i use on Twitter etc... does that mean I find the players attractive haha.. absolutely not!

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 8:21 PM

    patfc91 wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    hey_steven wrote:
    Whenever I've mentioned being a swiftie to other men, they all respond with the same thing: yeah, I'd like a piece of her as well. Well, it's not as one dimensional as that, otherwise I would never have become much of a fan anyway


    Exactly haha, of course she's a beautiful woman but there's a lot of beautiful women in the world but we aren't massive fans of someone just based on how they look lol. If I didn't like her as an artist I wouldn't be a fan but thankfully I love her work.

    so this is where the male Swifties hangout.... oh yeah I have experienced this before too, it gets annoying




    It's usually the first thing people say to me if they are not questioning my sexuality lol. Then when I am like yeah I also find her extremely attractive they are like oh man I would to sleep with Taylor, and I am like ummmm... Well that's not really what I mean, like I love her as a person, what she does for others, her music, her style like everything about her. Then usually people go back to the questioning my sexuality.

    Or i get one of the other scenarios like above.




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    or it's worse when people find out that you have pictures of Taylor on your computer, then they think the wrong things, and then they look at you like you're some sort of sicko. when people hear "pictures of Taylor" the first thing they think is that I look up nudes on Google or something, but it's not like that, when I see a good picture of Taylor or here or another site, I save it because why not. but society is just sick minded



    Lol I know right, I have a folder on my laptop titled Taylor, also my pictures on my phone are about 25% Taylor related lol

    People can sometimes assume if you are a man then you are some type of sex raged demon person and that is the only reason you look at women, like um no, I know for me it's because I appreciate them as humans as well as their beauty, be that their look, their style, makeup or what ever personality or anything else.





    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    haha just wait..... 76 pics of or related to Taylor... that's normal right?



    And in regards to having photos of her I know what ya mean, if a female has pictures of her it's fine but with a male they assume you have those pictures of her for all the wrong reasons, I'm a big Liverpool FC supporter and have pictures saved of some of the players which i use on Twitter etc... does that mean I find the players attractive haha.. absolutely not!

    I have pictures of myself, does that mean I find myself attractive..... not a chance

    -Brady

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 2:21 AM

    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    hey_steven wrote:
    Whenever I've mentioned being a swiftie to other men, they all respond with the same thing: yeah, I'd like a piece of her as well. Well, it's not as one dimensional as that, otherwise I would never have become much of a fan anyway


    Exactly haha, of course she's a beautiful woman but there's a lot of beautiful women in the world but we aren't massive fans of someone just based on how they look lol. If I didn't like her as an artist I wouldn't be a fan but thankfully I love her work.

    so this is where the male Swifties hangout.... oh yeah I have experienced this before too, it gets annoying




    It's usually the first thing people say to me if they are not questioning my sexuality lol. Then when I am like yeah I also find her extremely attractive they are like oh man I would to sleep with Taylor, and I am like ummmm... Well that's not really what I mean, like I love her as a person, what she does for others, her music, her style like everything about her. Then usually people go back to the questioning my sexuality.

    Or i get one of the other scenarios like above.




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    or it's worse when people find out that you have pictures of Taylor on your computer, then they think the wrong things, and then they look at you like you're some sort of sicko. when people hear "pictures of Taylor" the first thing they think is that I look up nudes on Google or something, but it's not like that, when I see a good picture of Taylor or here or another site, I save it because why not. but society is just sick minded



    Lol I know right, I have a folder on my laptop titled Taylor, also my pictures on my phone are about 25% Taylor related lol

    People can sometimes assume if you are a man then you are some type of sex raged demon person and that is the only reason you look at women, like um no, I know for me it's because I appreciate them as humans as well as their beauty, be that their look, their style, makeup or what ever personality or anything else.





    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    haha just wait..... 76 pics of or related to Taylor... that's normal right?



    And in regards to having photos of her I know what ya mean, if a female has pictures of her it's fine but with a male they assume you have those pictures of her for all the wrong reasons, I'm a big Liverpool FC supporter and have pictures saved of some of the players which i use on Twitter etc... does that mean I find the players attractive haha.. absolutely not!

    I have pictures of myself, does that mean I find myself attractive..... not a chance



    Hahaha some people do fancy themselves to be fair, that's what some people may accuse you of if you say you have pictures of yourself lol no matter what you say there's always someone with a negative and judgemental view. Best to just laugh it off though or shake it off (no pun intended) lol

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    RE: Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 6:59 AM

    patfc91 wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    hey_steven wrote:
    Whenever I've mentioned being a swiftie to other men, they all respond with the same thing: yeah, I'd like a piece of her as well. Well, it's not as one dimensional as that, otherwise I would never have become much of a fan anyway


    Exactly haha, of course she's a beautiful woman but there's a lot of beautiful women in the world but we aren't massive fans of someone just based on how they look lol. If I didn't like her as an artist I wouldn't be a fan but thankfully I love her work.

    so this is where the male Swifties hangout.... oh yeah I have experienced this before too, it gets annoying




    It's usually the first thing people say to me if they are not questioning my sexuality lol. Then when I am like yeah I also find her extremely attractive they are like oh man I would to sleep with Taylor, and I am like ummmm... Well that's not really what I mean, like I love her as a person, what she does for others, her music, her style like everything about her. Then usually people go back to the questioning my sexuality.

    Or i get one of the other scenarios like above.




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    or it's worse when people find out that you have pictures of Taylor on your computer, then they think the wrong things, and then they look at you like you're some sort of sicko. when people hear "pictures of Taylor" the first thing they think is that I look up nudes on Google or something, but it's not like that, when I see a good picture of Taylor or here or another site, I save it because why not. but society is just sick minded



    Lol I know right, I have a folder on my laptop titled Taylor, also my pictures on my phone are about 25% Taylor related lol

    People can sometimes assume if you are a man then you are some type of sex raged demon person and that is the only reason you look at women, like um no, I know for me it's because I appreciate them as humans as well as their beauty, be that their look, their style, makeup or what ever personality or anything else.





    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    haha just wait..... 76 pics of or related to Taylor... that's normal right?



    And in regards to having photos of her I know what ya mean, if a female has pictures of her it's fine but with a male they assume you have those pictures of her for all the wrong reasons, I'm a big Liverpool FC supporter and have pictures saved of some of the players which i use on Twitter etc... does that mean I find the players attractive haha.. absolutely not!

    I have pictures of myself, does that mean I find myself attractive..... not a chance



    Hahaha some people do fancy themselves to be fair, that's what some people may accuse you of if you say you have pictures of yourself lol no matter what you say there's always someone with a negative and judgemental view. Best to just laugh it off though or shake it off (no pun intended) lol



    lol i find myself so unattractive, lol like I hate to look at myself, but that's a hole other kind of story




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 11:33 AM

    I am gonna say this: you are beautiful I don't know about outside, but what I do know is that you are gorgeous inside. For me that's what counts.. (:
    iloveyouts.

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 11:56 AM

    stateofswiftie wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    hey_steven wrote:
    Whenever I've mentioned being a swiftie to other men, they all respond with the same thing: yeah, I'd like a piece of her as well. Well, it's not as one dimensional as that, otherwise I would never have become much of a fan anyway


    Exactly haha, of course she's a beautiful woman but there's a lot of beautiful women in the world but we aren't massive fans of someone just based on how they look lol. If I didn't like her as an artist I wouldn't be a fan but thankfully I love her work.

    so this is where the male Swifties hangout.... oh yeah I have experienced this before too, it gets annoying




    It's usually the first thing people say to me if they are not questioning my sexuality lol. Then when I am like yeah I also find her extremely attractive they are like oh man I would to sleep with Taylor, and I am like ummmm... Well that's not really what I mean, like I love her as a person, what she does for others, her music, her style like everything about her. Then usually people go back to the questioning my sexuality.

    Or i get one of the other scenarios like above.




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    or it's worse when people find out that you have pictures of Taylor on your computer, then they think the wrong things, and then they look at you like you're some sort of sicko. when people hear "pictures of Taylor" the first thing they think is that I look up nudes on Google or something, but it's not like that, when I see a good picture of Taylor or here or another site, I save it because why not. but society is just sick minded



    Lol I know right, I have a folder on my laptop titled Taylor, also my pictures on my phone are about 25% Taylor related lol

    People can sometimes assume if you are a man then you are some type of sex raged demon person and that is the only reason you look at women, like um no, I know for me it's because I appreciate them as humans as well as their beauty, be that their look, their style, makeup or what ever personality or anything else.





    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    haha just wait..... 76 pics of or related to Taylor... that's normal right?



    And in regards to having photos of her I know what ya mean, if a female has pictures of her it's fine but with a male they assume you have those pictures of her for all the wrong reasons, I'm a big Liverpool FC supporter and have pictures saved of some of the players which i use on Twitter etc... does that mean I find the players attractive haha.. absolutely not!

    I have pictures of myself, does that mean I find myself attractive..... not a chance



    Hahaha some people do fancy themselves to be fair, that's what some people may accuse you of if you say you have pictures of yourself lol no matter what you say there's always someone with a negative and judgemental view. Best to just laugh it off though or shake it off (no pun intended) lol



    lol i find myself so unattractive, lol like I hate to look at myself, but that's a hole other kind of story




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    ooh... a story... *gets comfortable, while rubbing hands together excitedly*

    -Brady

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 12:00 PM

    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    hey_steven wrote:
    Whenever I've mentioned being a swiftie to other men, they all respond with the same thing: yeah, I'd like a piece of her as well. Well, it's not as one dimensional as that, otherwise I would never have become much of a fan anyway


    Exactly haha, of course she's a beautiful woman but there's a lot of beautiful women in the world but we aren't massive fans of someone just based on how they look lol. If I didn't like her as an artist I wouldn't be a fan but thankfully I love her work.

    so this is where the male Swifties hangout.... oh yeah I have experienced this before too, it gets annoying




    It's usually the first thing people say to me if they are not questioning my sexuality lol. Then when I am like yeah I also find her extremely attractive they are like oh man I would to sleep with Taylor, and I am like ummmm... Well that's not really what I mean, like I love her as a person, what she does for others, her music, her style like everything about her. Then usually people go back to the questioning my sexuality.

    Or i get one of the other scenarios like above.




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    or it's worse when people find out that you have pictures of Taylor on your computer, then they think the wrong things, and then they look at you like you're some sort of sicko. when people hear "pictures of Taylor" the first thing they think is that I look up nudes on Google or something, but it's not like that, when I see a good picture of Taylor or here or another site, I save it because why not. but society is just sick minded



    Lol I know right, I have a folder on my laptop titled Taylor, also my pictures on my phone are about 25% Taylor related lol

    People can sometimes assume if you are a man then you are some type of sex raged demon person and that is the only reason you look at women, like um no, I know for me it's because I appreciate them as humans as well as their beauty, be that their look, their style, makeup or what ever personality or anything else.





    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    haha just wait..... 76 pics of or related to Taylor... that's normal right?



    And in regards to having photos of her I know what ya mean, if a female has pictures of her it's fine but with a male they assume you have those pictures of her for all the wrong reasons, I'm a big Liverpool FC supporter and have pictures saved of some of the players which i use on Twitter etc... does that mean I find the players attractive haha.. absolutely not!

    I have pictures of myself, does that mean I find myself attractive..... not a chance



    Hahaha some people do fancy themselves to be fair, that's what some people may accuse you of if you say you have pictures of yourself lol no matter what you say there's always someone with a negative and judgemental view. Best to just laugh it off though or shake it off (no pun intended) lol



    lol i find myself so unattractive, lol like I hate to look at myself, but that's a hole other kind of story




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    ooh... a story... *gets comfortable, while rubbing hands together excitedly*


    This is getting very long haha. =D
    iloveyouts.

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 1:53 PM

    @iloveyouts: is this better? :P
    -Brady

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 1:54 PM

    Iloveyouts wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    hey_steven wrote:
    Whenever I've mentioned being a swiftie to other men, they all respond with the same thing: yeah, I'd like a piece of her as well. Well, it's not as one dimensional as that, otherwise I would never have become much of a fan anyway


    Exactly haha, of course she's a beautiful woman but there's a lot of beautiful women in the world but we aren't massive fans of someone just based on how they look lol. If I didn't like her as an artist I wouldn't be a fan but thankfully I love her work.

    so this is where the male Swifties hangout.... oh yeah I have experienced this before too, it gets annoying




    It's usually the first thing people say to me if they are not questioning my sexuality lol. Then when I am like yeah I also find her extremely attractive they are like oh man I would to sleep with Taylor, and I am like ummmm... Well that's not really what I mean, like I love her as a person, what she does for others, her music, her style like everything about her. Then usually people go back to the questioning my sexuality.

    Or i get one of the other scenarios like above.




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    or it's worse when people find out that you have pictures of Taylor on your computer, then they think the wrong things, and then they look at you like you're some sort of sicko. when people hear "pictures of Taylor" the first thing they think is that I look up nudes on Google or something, but it's not like that, when I see a good picture of Taylor or here or another site, I save it because why not. but society is just sick minded



    Lol I know right, I have a folder on my laptop titled Taylor, also my pictures on my phone are about 25% Taylor related lol

    People can sometimes assume if you are a man then you are some type of sex raged demon person and that is the only reason you look at women, like um no, I know for me it's because I appreciate them as humans as well as their beauty, be that their look, their style, makeup or what ever personality or anything else.





    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    haha just wait..... 76 pics of or related to Taylor... that's normal right?



    And in regards to having photos of her I know what ya mean, if a female has pictures of her it's fine but with a male they assume you have those pictures of her for all the wrong reasons, I'm a big Liverpool FC supporter and have pictures saved of some of the players which i use on Twitter etc... does that mean I find the players attractive haha.. absolutely not!

    I have pictures of myself, does that mean I find myself attractive..... not a chance



    Hahaha some people do fancy themselves to be fair, that's what some people may accuse you of if you say you have pictures of yourself lol no matter what you say there's always someone with a negative and judgemental view. Best to just laugh it off though or shake it off (no pun intended) lol



    lol i find myself so unattractive, lol like I hate to look at myself, but that's a hole other kind of story




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    ooh... a story... *gets comfortable, while rubbing hands together excitedly*


    This is getting very long haha. =D
    iloveyouts.



    It's a story i am not sure I am ready to tell the world yet

    I promise it will be a good one when I do




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 2:09 PM

    stateofswiftie wrote:
    Iloveyouts wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    stateofswiftie wrote:
    TSsuperfan40 wrote:
    patfc91 wrote:
    hey_steven wrote:
    Whenever I've mentioned being a swiftie to other men, they all respond with the same thing: yeah, I'd like a piece of her as well. Well, it's not as one dimensional as that, otherwise I would never have become much of a fan anyway


    Exactly haha, of course she's a beautiful woman but there's a lot of beautiful women in the world but we aren't massive fans of someone just based on how they look lol. If I didn't like her as an artist I wouldn't be a fan but thankfully I love her work.

    so this is where the male Swifties hangout.... oh yeah I have experienced this before too, it gets annoying




    It's usually the first thing people say to me if they are not questioning my sexuality lol. Then when I am like yeah I also find her extremely attractive they are like oh man I would to sleep with Taylor, and I am like ummmm... Well that's not really what I mean, like I love her as a person, what she does for others, her music, her style like everything about her. Then usually people go back to the questioning my sexuality.

    Or i get one of the other scenarios like above.




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    or it's worse when people find out that you have pictures of Taylor on your computer, then they think the wrong things, and then they look at you like you're some sort of sicko. when people hear "pictures of Taylor" the first thing they think is that I look up nudes on Google or something, but it's not like that, when I see a good picture of Taylor or here or another site, I save it because why not. but society is just sick minded



    Lol I know right, I have a folder on my laptop titled Taylor, also my pictures on my phone are about 25% Taylor related lol

    People can sometimes assume if you are a man then you are some type of sex raged demon person and that is the only reason you look at women, like um no, I know for me it's because I appreciate them as humans as well as their beauty, be that their look, their style, makeup or what ever personality or anything else.





    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    haha just wait..... 76 pics of or related to Taylor... that's normal right?



    And in regards to having photos of her I know what ya mean, if a female has pictures of her it's fine but with a male they assume you have those pictures of her for all the wrong reasons, I'm a big Liverpool FC supporter and have pictures saved of some of the players which i use on Twitter etc... does that mean I find the players attractive haha.. absolutely not!

    I have pictures of myself, does that mean I find myself attractive..... not a chance



    Hahaha some people do fancy themselves to be fair, that's what some people may accuse you of if you say you have pictures of yourself lol no matter what you say there's always someone with a negative and judgemental view. Best to just laugh it off though or shake it off (no pun intended) lol



    lol i find myself so unattractive, lol like I hate to look at myself, but that's a hole other kind of story




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    ooh... a story... *gets comfortable, while rubbing hands together excitedly*


    This is getting very long haha. =D
    iloveyouts.



    It's a story i am not sure I am ready to tell the world yet

    I promise it will be a good one when I do




    "if you don't know the words, just mumble"

    -Taylor Swift on the 1989 World Tour, Columbus Ohio

    that's understandable ;)

    -Brady

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 11:30 AM

    What is a Male Swifty? If you're a guy and you just have Taylor Swift's music on your iPod and listen to it does that make you a Male Swifty? Like you're just automatically a Male Swifty for being a guy who buys Taylor Swift albums and listens to them? If so I became one because I like her music and just like have no concern for being popular amongst people who judge you socially based on what music you listen to.
    ****************************************************************
    I am Jesus Christ, The Messiah. Birth Name: Justin Scott Massler. Angelic Name: Cloud Starchaser. Website: http://www.starchaserspacecorps.com/

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 11:32 AM

    RL Jesus Christ wrote:
    What is a Male Swifty? If you're a guy and you just have Taylor Swift's music on your iPod and listen to it does that make you a Male Swifty? Like you're just automatically a Male Swifty for being a guy who buys Taylor Swift albums and listens to them? If so I became one because I like her music and just like have no concern for being popular amongst people who judge you socially based on what music you listen to.
    ****************************************************************
    I am Jesus Christ, The Messiah. Birth Name: Justin Scott Massler. Angelic Name: Cloud Starchaser. Website: http://www.starchaserspacecorps.com/

    Pretty simple. If you're a male and you love Taylor and listen to her music you're a male swiftie.


      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 8:51 PM

    I remember singing along with Taylor at the Atlanta show for the 1989 tour during Fifteen. That was little hard because Fifteen is about women growing up. But still sang along because it was a chance to see Taylor in her element.
    We will remember

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 12:54 AM

    Nice guy here. Hi. I think it never really concerns about the female or not. Tay's my idol and more like a sweet sister to me. She taught me how to treasure a nice girl and how to walk out from the shadow and bad girl left... Also ,truth be told , in my country, China, the more-girl-fan- phenomenon is the same as in US. Being minority means I can have a unique perspective enjoying Tay's songs
    Sweeter that fantasy `_>`

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 6:18 AM

    I am a male from Egypt , I am a really big fan for her and I wish someday to meet her and also I want to communicate with her cause I got something special for her but waiting to find the right chance.

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 6:59 AM

    I'm a guy but I don't call myself a Swiftie because I am neither 15 nor a girl. Regardless, It is my opinion that all males who do not own at least one of Taylor's CDs should be kidnapped by the government and then locked them in a room where they get to listen to Taylor until they can see just how great she is!
    Nobody likes Kayne!

      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

    Re: MALE SWIFTIES

    Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 11:59 PM

    I remember when I first signed up here four years ago I was one of the only male Swifties. Boy we've come a long way since then.