Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 4:07 PM

I tell all my friends that i am a big taylor swift fan, they give me a hard time since im a straight male into punk rock music but Im not ashamed, she makes great music.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Hi my fellow Swifties. I am so glad to be back. I have been gone a little while. So any news yet on the next album. Is there ever going to be a red tour Bluray. Do you think taylor will go out with me? So many questions. Does anyone have any answers?

Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Add me to the list...

Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 6:43 PM

coolerthaneverbefore wrote:
    Hi my fellow Swifties. I am so glad to be back. I have been gone a little while. So any news yet on the next album. Is there ever going to be a red tour Bluray. Do you think taylor will go out with me? So many questions. Does anyone have any answers?

And I believe the answer to all of them is "No".

http://www.douglassmithphotography.net

I can't live without you, I can't live without you Tay-Tay.

Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 4:39 AM

ahaha i love all of you guys, keep this thread strong for me! doing my final exams for high school this year, listening to TS every step of the way :D. So grateful for all of the support for male swifties
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Be my friend? add me anytime you like! have a composing question? msg me whenever. and remember. The can't take what's O

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Taylors13Hearts wrote:
    ahaha i love all of you guys, keep this thread strong for me! doing my final exams for high school this year, listening to TS every step of the way :D. So grateful for all of the support for male swifties

Be my friend? add me anytime you like! have a composing question? msg me whenever. and remember. The can't take what's O

we got your back, bro! #MaleSwiftiesNation
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Taylors13Hearts wrote:

we got your back, bro! #MaleSwiftiesNation

absolutely!
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 7:02 PM

think def everyone male or female should love taytay !!! seriously not like only girls can enjoy her songs

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 8:53 PM

I am, I was and still is a Celine Dion fan, BUT I just discovered Taylor last year (I'm french from Canada). What a surprise to hear such a talented artist and songwriter. So I love them both. For many years I wasn't listening often some music, but actually I listen to their song much often.

I listened also to many interviews she gave, many things she does, how she behaves. Actually, I find that this girl has a good head on their shoulders. (I'm not sure of the translation: It means that she is smart and has a good common sense).

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 11:32 AM

there's a powerful myth that few people know---

The first Swiftie ever...was a male

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Hey guys I'm back and better than ever. Will Taylors next album be released in October. That is what I keep hearing. Does anyone know?

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 2:44 PM

I love listening to Taylor, her songs make me happy. It's great to have such a girl to let us guys know how real girls feel. With her I think I know so much more about love and without her I wouldn't look at love the same way I do now. Because of her I wanna look for some special kind of love that makes me feel "burning red". Maybe she made me become an unrealistic dreamer but at least she gave me something to look forward to. She makes me believe that you can be good and great and there're girls beautiful inside and out waiting for us to discover them.

I'm so happy to be one of her few male fans and to have her in my generation. I'm sure most girl swifties like us and appreciate our following, so don't worry guys! ;)
    I've never met Taylor before. But when I do, this will probably happen:

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 7:22 PM

There is only one girl for me, and that's Taylor. I know that sounds crazy but hey a guy can dream cant he. So what if I am almost 30 and still single. I still believe in love. Even if the woman I love is a girl I don't really have much of a chance to get. My heart belongs only to her. I know that sounds really corny.

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 8:08 PM

There is only one girl for me, and that's Taylor. I know that sounds crazy but hey a guy can dream cant he. So what if I am almost 30 and still single. I still believe in love. Even if the woman I love is a girl I don't really have much of a chance to get. My heart belongs only to her. I know that sounds really corny.

why and what made you feel this way?
    you say you know it sounds crazy, but what are the reasons that don't make it actually crazy? coolerthaneverbefore,you're still so young at 30, are you so certain of your reasons---that you are willing to make her the monopoly of your love, the sole-owner of your heart ?
    to make this sort of assertion as a fan of a globally recognized celebrity must have some good substance to back it up with and I am really interested in hearing your story.--
    but if not--think of the consequences- -tomorrow you may meet the girl you're truly meant to love, the girl the universe bends in infinitely invisible ways to bring you two together in a magical instant to be the conception of your story of love -- but --this magic gets lost like time-----you reject reason and you reject the possibility of her due to your illogical beliefs that some super duper famous singer girl is your one and only cause she writes deep, sings good, and makes herself superficially eye-catching for the masses to meet the demographics of the market share her boss's speculate would find interest in to raise profits--and thus, you missed out on the greatest treasure of your life because you didn't think rationally before giving your one and only heart away..--coolerthaneverbefore, there's enough tragedy in love today--

but, I give you the benefit of the doubt, so lets hear this love story that made you so certain your heart belongs only to her.

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 8:34 PM

I didn't say I was 30. I said I was almost 30. My birthday is still a few months away. As far as how do I know Taylor is the only girl for me. Somethings you just feel in your heart and there is no explanation as to why you feel it. The only answer I can give is she is the only girl I think about day in and day out. She is the only one I dream about. The only girl whose picture I kiss every night. I love her and that is all that I know.

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 8:57 PM

I didn't say I was 30. I said I was almost 30. My birthday is still a few months away. As far as how do I know Taylor is the only girl for me. Somethings you just feel in your heart and there is no explanation as to why you feel it. The only answer I can give is she is the only girl I think about day in and day out. She is the only one I dream about. The only girl whose picture I kiss every night. I love her and that is all that I know.

There's an explanation for everything if you think deep enough---and Love is much to valuable to be short-changed in thoughts--

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Actually your wrong there is not an explanation for everything. Some things are unexplainable no matter how hard you think. You will get a headache if you try to explain love. Love is something you feel not something you just explain away.

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Actually your wrong there is not an explanation for everything. Some things are unexplainable no matter how hard you think. You will get a headache if you try to explain love. Love is something you feel not something you just explain away.

Evolutionary psychology has proposed several explanations for love. Human infants and children are for a very long time dependent on parental help. Love has therefore been seen as a mechanism to promote mutual parental support of children for an extended time period. Another is that sexually transmitted diseases may cause, among other effects, permanently reduced fertility, injury to the fetus, and increase risks during childbirth. This would favor exclusive long-term relationships reducing the risk of contracting an STD.[1]
    From the perspective of evolutionary psychology the experiences and behaviors associated with love can be investigated in terms of how they have been shaped by human evolution.[2] For example, it has been suggested that human language has been selected during evolution as a type of "mating signal" that allows potential mates to judge reproductive fitness.[3] Miller described evolutionary psychology as a starting place for further research: "Cognitive neuroscience could try to localize courtship adaptations in the brain. Most importantly, we need much better observations concerning real-life human courtship, including the measurable aspects of courtship that influence mate choice, the reproductive (or at least sexual) consequences of individual variation in those aspects, and the social-cognitive and emotional mechanisms of falling in love." Since Darwin's time there have been similar speculations about the evolution of human interest in music also as a potential signaling system for attracting and judging the fitness of potential mates.[4] It has been suggested that the human capacity to experience love has been evolved as a signal to potential mates that the partner will be a good parent and be likely to help pass genes to future generations.[5] Biologist Jeremy Griffith defines love as 'unconditional selflessness',[6] suggesting utterly cooperative instincts developed in modern humans' ancestor, Australopithecus. Studies of bonobos (a great ape previously referred to as a pygmy chimpanzee) are frequently cited in support of a cooperative past in humans.[7]
    Neurochemistry[edit]
    Studies in neuroscience have involved chemicals that are present in the brain and might be involved when people experience love. These chemicals include: nerve growth factor,[8] testosterone, estrogen, dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, and vasopressin.[9] Adequate brain levels of testosterone seem important for both human male and female sexual behavior.[10] Dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin are more commonly found during the attraction phase of a relationship.[11] Oxytocin and vasopressin seemed to be more closely linked to long term bonding and relationships characterized by strong attachments.
    The conventional view in biology is that there are two major drives in love — sexual attraction and attachment.[12] Attachment between adults is presumed to work on the same principles that lead an infant to become attached to his or her mother or father– or both.
    The chemicals triggered that are responsible for passionate love and long-term attachment love seem to be more particular to the activities in which both persons participate rather than to the nature of the specific people involved.[12]
    Serotonin[edit]
    Chemically, the serotonin effects of being infatuated have a similar chemical appearance to obsessive-compulsive disorder; which could explain why people experiencing infatuation cannot think of anyone else.[13] For this reason some, such as anthropologist Helen Fisher, assert that taking SSRIs and other antidepressants impede one's ability to fall in love. In one particular case Fisher noted:
    I know of one couple on the edge of divorce. The wife was on an antidepressant. Then she went off it, started having orgasms once more, felt the renewal of sexual attraction for her husband, and they're now in love all over again.[14]

YEAH Beatles Fan Club Member

Women and cats will do as they please.
    Men and dogs should just

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 9:49 PM

Sorry I believe in God and creation not evolution. Your explanation about love is utter nonsense. Happy Easter Taylor Rocks

Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:08 AM

I am a Male Swiftie and proud of it, I already sent you a friend request.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.