Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 6:14 AM

This is a gif of Tay saying there will be guys all over the place in "1989"

I'm still waiting for DJ's in Flanders to recognize how amazing 'our girl' really is!
    When I first saw the SNWT-dvd I was blown away, Sparks Fly, I never heard the song before just takes you into Taylor's magical WONDERLAND and it never stopped since that moment.
    RED was dark and gloomy but 1989 wohoo is the FUN-era!

Tay if you ever come here, never ever doubt yourself or your swifties, you are awesome and we're here for ever and always

Oh and Taylor while you are here (if you are here ) please WONDERLAND really really needs a video

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 7:58 AM

darkboots wrote:
    [
    Oh God, thank you! those are great pictures!

Those are degrading to Taylor and totally unnecessary - that particular poster was banned

Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Stewpot wrote:
    darkboots wrote:
    [

Those are degrading to Taylor and totally unnecessary - that particular poster was banned

I guess those Hollister bags are degrading to men then too. Enough Said. Let's not fight.

I can understand why they were banned though, Highly inappropriate for some of the younger members.

Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 5:09 PM

I was what some would call a jock in high school and I am particularly masculine looking. So when I tell people that I'm obsessed with Taylor, I get very confused looks and almost always a laugh and an "are you serious"? I don't have a problem with people responding this way, but I wish it was more socially acceptable for masculine looking men to openly have a feminine side. I knew all my high school friends and teammates would give me crap about liking her, so that's why I kept it hush hush until I got to college.
    ***This Life Is Sweeter Than Fiction***
    CHICAGO 7/18/15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 5:15 PM

LoveIsLimitless wrote:
    HellaGoodSwiftie1989 wrote:
    I'm a proud male Swiftie. I do feel that us guys get judged a lot though. Like some people say "your a guy, it's wrong to like Taylor, she's only for girls"

But I wear her tee shirts out and about, sing her songs proudly and I'll happily admit to anyone who asks that I'm a huge Taylor fan. :)

That is exactly why Taylor made these gifs for us male fans, and it's the main reason why you are here now right?

Taylor's first Kiss in over 20 months was with Madonna's Leftovers

No, this is not why there are males on this site. We do not see Taylor as a sexual object, just like no human being should be viewed as a sexual object. We love Taylor for her talent and loving personality. And honesty it makes me sick that someone like you would post this on here, a website dedicated to fans to share their love for an artist, not share subliminal pictures and make sexist jokes.

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 3:30 PM

I am a male Swiftie, though the only Swiftie I know outside these forums is a pharmacist in her 50s with kids and a husband and she finds me adorable in that pinch-the-cheek sort of way. If I mention being a male Swiftie to any of my other friends, they either groan or threaten to have me committed. I stopped talking about her to my friends because I simply can't manipulate the iPod while wearing a straightjacket. Seriously, though, I am still gonna listen to the music because it's good music.

RE: Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 5:35 PM

tswizzledude wrote:

No, this is not why there are males on this site. We do not see Taylor as a sexual object, just like no human being should be viewed as a sexual object. We love Taylor for her talent and loving personality. And honesty it makes me sick that someone like you would post this on here, a website dedicated to fans to share their love for an artist, not share subliminal pictures and make sexist jokes.

^^^ True

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 6:17 PM

Speaking now wrote:
    tswizzledude wrote:

^^^ True

yes true, seeing taylor only in an attractive light is bad but seeing her as a great artist and person and as attractive is ok, in my books.

Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Taylor,
    You are so alive
    Soon to be twenty five (25)
    You'll never go out of style
    Take a bow
    But just for now
    Please keep up the great work
    But please don't twerk
    Okay,
    A twerk from you
    Would work
    For me (SMILE)
    You'll never go out of style
    Have a very happy birthday!!

--Calvin

Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 12:27 PM

know this is for guys
    but just wanna pop in as a lady and say
    GUYS
    YOU ARE ALL AWESOME FOR YOUR SWIFTIE PRIDE
    I will marry any of you now HEHE

Starburst

Nia

Issy

Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I'm a male swifty and proud of it!! I don't really get any hate for being a guy and liking her music. The only hate I ever get is just from people who hates Tayor.. Then again I am gay so it makes it easier to be open and like more "feminine" music!
    5/25/2013 ~ 5/20/2015 ~ 10/17/2015

RE: MALE SWIFTIES

Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 9:47 PM

I've been getting a lot of hate recently for being a swifty. Most of it comes from my brother and old friends from high school. They all made fun of me for my happy birthday instagram post. I wish people were more accepting of what makes people happy. My new friends are very supportive and accepting. Maybe I'm realizing that some of my high school friends are shallow and one-dimensional. I'm an 18 yo male who enjoys sports and other "manly" things, so i receive a lot of hate for my love of Taylor and sometimes it really pisses me off.

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 6:10 AM

It makes me sad that even though we've evolved so much technologically, we still have a loooong way to go in our ideologies, beliefs, and values. I was listening to Tay at work, and one of my coworkers started calling me out for it. I looked at him and said: "So listening to TS makes me feminine? I'm less of a man because I don't listen to Hip Hop and Rap like you?" That is same person who will tell you pink is for girls, think it's an insult to call others 'gay', think that crying is for babies, etc. Hopefully one day we'll reach the point where anyone can like anything and not be judged for it; no gender barriers or stereotypes, no standards of how one should be. A world where you can be yourself. :)

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 7:05 AM

asiel77valencia wrote:
    It makes me sad that even though we've evolved so much technologically, we still have a loooong way to go in our ideologies, beliefs, and values. I was listening to Tay at work, and one of my coworkers started calling me out for it. I looked at him and said: "So listening to TS makes me feminine? I'm less of a man because I don't listen to Hip Hop and Rap like you?" That is same person who will tell you pink is for girls, think it's an insult to call others 'gay', think that crying is for babies, etc. Hopefully one day we'll reach the point where anyone can like anything and not be judged for it; no gender barriers or stereotypes, no standards of how one should be. A world where you can be yourself. :)

Spot on

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I'm a male drummer, and of course I love Taylor Swift as musician :)

RE: Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 8:37 PM

asiel77valencia wrote:

Let's see... stunningly beautiful woman singing love songs, often to a male audience.

And listening to her makes US un-manly? Ha! Sounds like this dude has some issues that he needs to cry about to somebody who is his friend or who gives a damn.

Don't listen to the haters. Certainly don't listen to haters this dumb.

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:45 PM

What's wrong being a Male Swifty? She is beautiful. I don't care. Everyone has their own opinions. We all are friends here and got everyone's back. We cherish this woman with amazing songs. People who don't see that are dumb and irrelevant.

Taylor forever

:)

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Canadian1911 wrote:
    LoveIsLimitless wrote:
    Taylors13Hearts wrote:
    I'm a young lad on this forum, and I've found a few other guys, but I just want to know, are you a proud male swiftie? I'm feeling a bit isolated here.
    if you are a girl, post about how much you appreciate male swifties, or how you think there are not enough (or even too many!)
    In a perfect world, a man or a woman can love and have a passion for whatever music they desire, and can be whole-heartedly embraced for it. :D

[edit]: It's been a while, and after some years this is a huge response, so thank you all for your well-wishing words, and Stay strong swifties!

Want more? Check out this thread if you can: http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2179391
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Be my friend? Add me anytime you like!
    She missed my tanned skin and sweet smile...:(

Taylor has certainly found a way to motivate Male Swifties to not be ashamed to call themselves fans, she really wanted that sales record.

Why can't she bite my lip like that? Guy is lucky.

Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Jsmurfx wrote:
    Canadian1911 wrote:
    LoveIsLimitless wrote:
    Taylors13Hearts wrote:
    I'm a young lad on this forum, and I've found a few other guys, but I just want to know, are you a proud male swiftie? I'm feeling a bit isolated here.
    if you are a girl, post about how much you appreciate male swifties, or how you think there are not enough (or even too many!)
    In a perfect world, a man or a woman can love and have a passion for whatever music they desire, and can be whole-heartedly embraced for it. :D

[edit]: It's been a while, and after some years this is a huge response, so thank you all for your well-wishing words, and Stay strong swifties!

Want more? Check out this thread if you can: http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2179391

Taylor has certainly found a way to motivate Male Swifties to not be ashamed to call themselves fans, she really wanted that sales record.

Pretty much every male swiftie's dream. Some female swifties' dream too :P

Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 10:26 AM

asiel77valencia wrote:
    Jsmurfx wrote:
    Canadian1911 wrote:
    LoveIsLimitless wrote:
    Taylors13Hearts wrote:

Pretty much every male swiftie's dream. Some female swifties' dream too :P

Haha it definitely is!!!