Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Present!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:20 PM

SwiftieForever223 wrote:

the ultimate contradiction. Does this blow your mind? Is it sacrilegious?
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

I bought that game when it came out. I remember it costing about $60 at Toys R Us! I think I used birthday money or something to get it. Although now I only have 1 of the items in your picture and it's not SMB3

Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 9:48 PM

SwiftieForever223 wrote:

Woah! This is so awesome!! SMB3 was one of my all time favourite games as a kid. I wish I still had my old games. LOL
    My Taylor Swift video tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61W1x5mqENg

@BeautifulTay82

Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Im a guy, i know the feeling man, people are so surprised when they find out that im a huge taylor swift fan mainly because i listen to a lot of heavy metal and their like really Taylor, im just like yeah bro she amazingly talented writes from the heart and plus she absolutely gorgeous :) I went to RED tour in London and there was few guys there with tees on and stuff not sure if they dragged along with their partners though haha, but i was one of the only guys in the front row though
    -BE FEARLESS-
    -Jord-

Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:24 PM

BreakRinaLikeAPromise wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:
    I'm a Male Swiftie and I'm pretty damn happy to admit it!!!!
    By the way, I just want to make a shootout to ALL the female Swifties on here- yeah, I know there are a lot of you guys [whoops, I mean LADIES]- I want to thank you all personally (and on behalf of all my fellow male Swifties) for not making us feel uncomfortable or out of place or anything like that. You're all very welcoming, and you make us forget we are pretty vastly outnumbered here

I'm still making my way around the site (silly real life keeps catching up with me!) but I'm so glad you feel so welcome here by the lady fans :) Everyone here seems super sweet, and all Swifties should stick together, regardless of age, gender, or any other demographic . I love that she has such a diverse fanbase (despite what the media may sometimes make it out to be), and really give major kudos to you male fans who aren't afraid to appreciate Taylor and her amazing talent!

i agree with you there 100% the ladies are really friendly towards us on here especially at the concerts too i found, its just really nice atmosphere
    -BE FEARLESS-
    -Jord-

Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:58 PM

Hello Everyone. I'm A Junior Male Swiftie! (14)

Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 7:27 AM

perpetual_Instant wrote:
    SwiftieForever223 wrote:

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

no---it makes sense----whats Mario's objective? even the way you set them up next to each-other fits right---Mario is flying towards the girl--

The perception of Taylor most accepted universally is the closest alignment to a real life epitome that male video-gamers have a tendency to fantasize about-----the perception of others accepted universally (in any relative world) don't strike the match to battle Bowser---thus, it is far from coincidence that you're a guy who's into mario and taylor swift---I am too.

Hmm... Wow. That is a different take... haha

Swiftie Forever!

Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 7:29 AM

Patrick wrote:
    SwiftieForever223 wrote:

Swiftie Forever!

I bought that game when it came out. I remember it costing about $60 at Toys R Us! I think I used birthday money or something to get it. Although now I only have 1 of the items in your picture and it's not SMB3

Ah. Nice! I bought mine for $5 at Disc Replay! I wasn't around to buy it when it was actually on retail! By the time I was born Nintendo 64 was being developed! I do have quite the collection though! Thought having both of the items in the same picture would be a hilarious oxymoron!

Swiftie Forever!

Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Jord-13 wrote:
    Im a guy, i know the feeling man, people are so surprised when they find out that im a huge taylor swift fan mainly because i listen to a lot of heavy metal and their like really Taylor, im just like yeah bro she amazingly talented writes from the heart and plus she absolutely gorgeous :) I went to RED tour in London and there was few guys there with tees on and stuff not sure if they dragged along with their partners though haha, but i was one of the only guys in the front row though
    -BE FEARLESS-
    -Jord-

Chances are they were dragged along! I get the same sentiment but it's apparently wrong for me to like her due to being an intelligent young man or something...

Swiftie Forever!

Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 7:37 AM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    By the way, I just want to make a shootout to ALL the female Swifties on here- yeah, I know there are a lot of you guys [whoops, I mean LADIES]- I want to thank you all personally (and on behalf of all my fellow male Swifties) for not making us feel uncomfortable or out of place or anything like that. You're all very welcoming, and you make us forget we are pretty vastly outnumbered here

I'm still making my way around the site (silly real life keeps catching up with me!) but I'm so glad you feel so welcome here by the lady fans :) Everyone here seems super sweet, and all Swifties should stick together, regardless of age, gender, or any other demographic . I love that she has such a diverse fanbase (despite what the media may sometimes make it out to be), and really give major kudos to you male fans who aren't afraid to appreciate Taylor and her amazing talent!

Thank you!!!

Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Jord-13 wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:

i agree with you there 100% the ladies are really friendly towards us on here especially at the concerts too i found, its just really nice atmosphere
    -BE FEARLESS-
    -Jord-

Yeah!!! And I think it's really important for all the critics and 'haters' out there that us male Swifties make our presence known, because one of their main points they always like to make is that Taylor fans only consist of 10-13 year-old girls, or something like that, which is totally not true. Personally, i believe there are more male Swifties than people realize, they just may be more shy or more reserved in telling others about it for various reasons. Another thing I have discovered since joining TC is there are plenty of Swifties of older ages on here, as well- at least a lot more than I had thought. It just shows how Taylor has transcended across so many barriers- ages, genders, countries, generations, genres- you name it, Taylor's conquered it

Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 4:07 PM

I tell all my friends that i am a big taylor swift fan, they give me a hard time since im a straight male into punk rock music but Im not ashamed, she makes great music.

Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Hi my fellow Swifties. I am so glad to be back. I have been gone a little while. So any news yet on the next album. Is there ever going to be a red tour Bluray. Do you think taylor will go out with me? So many questions. Does anyone have any answers?

Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Add me to the list...

Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 6:43 PM

coolerthaneverbefore wrote:
    Hi my fellow Swifties. I am so glad to be back. I have been gone a little while. So any news yet on the next album. Is there ever going to be a red tour Bluray. Do you think taylor will go out with me? So many questions. Does anyone have any answers?

And I believe the answer to all of them is "No".

http://www.douglassmithphotography.net

I can't live without you, I can't live without you Tay-Tay.

Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 4:39 AM

ahaha i love all of you guys, keep this thread strong for me! doing my final exams for high school this year, listening to TS every step of the way :D. So grateful for all of the support for male swifties
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Be my friend? add me anytime you like! have a composing question? msg me whenever. and remember. The can't take what's O

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Taylors13Hearts wrote:
    ahaha i love all of you guys, keep this thread strong for me! doing my final exams for high school this year, listening to TS every step of the way :D. So grateful for all of the support for male swifties

Be my friend? add me anytime you like! have a composing question? msg me whenever. and remember. The can't take what's O

we got your back, bro! #MaleSwiftiesNation
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Taylors13Hearts wrote:

we got your back, bro! #MaleSwiftiesNation

absolutely!
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 7:02 PM

think def everyone male or female should love taytay !!! seriously not like only girls can enjoy her songs

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 8:53 PM

I am, I was and still is a Celine Dion fan, BUT I just discovered Taylor last year (I'm french from Canada). What a surprise to hear such a talented artist and songwriter. So I love them both. For many years I wasn't listening often some music, but actually I listen to their song much often.

I listened also to many interviews she gave, many things she does, how she behaves. Actually, I find that this girl has a good head on their shoulders. (I'm not sure of the translation: It means that she is smart and has a good common sense).

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.