Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Hi everyone!! I know all of you must love 1989, and so do I. For Taylor's birthday, I organized a lip sync video project where about 20 Swifties and I lip synced the entire 1989 album. Here's the link:http://www.veoh.com/watch/v81781072x6XWfFZy

Please watch and share on social media! And don't forget to tag Taylor :)

Thank you!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 5:52 PM

asiel77valencia wrote:
    Bentleyfoster4 wrote:
    Right on, brother. Not sure where else to post this but in case one of you guys has a voice and TSwift needs a male to sing her song, "wildest dreams," here's some lyrics I came up with...

I said let's get out of this town
    Drive out of the city
    Away from the crowds
    I thought heaven can't help us now
    Nothing lasts forever
    But this is gonna take us down
    She's so sweet, pretty as hell
    A little bit naughty and does it so well
    I can see the end as it begins, and my one promise is

I will remember you
    Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe
    Red lips and rosy cheeks
    I will see you again even if it's just in my wildest dreams
    Wildest dreams

I said "No one has to know what we do,"
    Her hands are in my pants, her clothes are in my room
    And her moan is a familiar sound, nothing lasts forever
    But this is getting good now
    She's so sweet, and pretty as hell
    She's so naughty and does it so well
    And when we've had our very last kiss
    My last promise is

I will remember you
    Red lips and rosy cheeks
    I will see you again even if it's just in my wildest dreams
    Wildest dreams

I'll see you in hindsight
    Tangled up with you all night
    Burnin' it down
    Some day when you leave me
    I bet these memories follow me around
    Ill see me in hindsight
    Tangled up with you all night
    Burnin' it down
    Some day when you leave me
    I bet these memories follow me

I will remember you
    Red lips and rosy cheeks
    I'll see you again even if it's just in my wildest dreams

I will remember you
    Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe
    Red lips and rosy cheeks
    I'll see you again even if it's just in my wildest dreams
    In your wildest dreams
    Even if it's just in your wildest dreams
    In your wildest

I like it! Wish I had a good voice. The lyrics of Wildest Dreams are a bit depressing, though. Like: "I can see the end as it begins". When I start a relationship, I'm hoping it works out. If I know it won't, why even start it? I'm glad Tay has realized she doesn't need a boyfriend to be happy, but hopefully she also realizes that not every relationship is doomed to fail.

Nice lyrics, I thought about doing something like for some her sounds. Taylor tweeted the other day that she likes when people take her work and make it their own.

I like the chorus.

My favorite covers are the ones where the artist has made it their own, changing the way the song makes you feel.

8:27 AM - 21 Dec 2014

Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 9:43 AM

Yay! Me too! Male Swiftie!!!!

Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 12:29 PM

well I just found out that I am a Swiftie and I am 70 years old.
    jetgriff

Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 8:25 PM

I'm a female swiftie and I love male swifties! A lot of men would be embarrassed to like Taylor but the male swifties on TC aren't embarrassed and I am glad.

Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 7:42 PM

I am a very proud male Swiftie! Almost everyone I know knows about my Taylor Swift obsession. When I first meet someone, sometimes they'll think it's a joke... I assure them it's not!

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 2:01 PM

tdb694 wrote:
    I am a very proud male Swiftie! Almost everyone I know knows about my Taylor Swift obsession. When I first meet someone, sometimes they'll think it's a joke... I assure them it's not!

A few months ago, I mentioned to some new friends of mine that I'd only ever been to one concert to date, and asked them to guess who I'd seen - knowing that they'd never think of Taylor first of all! Their first guess was that I'd seen "some heavy rock band", and then it took them a long time to get to Taylor, even with the clue that it was a female soloist. Their immediate reaction at the end was "I love that you're a Swiftie", and it's been my most well-known characteristic ever since, and I love that!

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 3:59 PM

This forum couldn't be any more relevant! My friend Luke and I just wrote a cover of Blank Space from a guy's perspective! Check it out and share it with your friends if you like it!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exnnqoTlSKk

RE: Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 9:21 PM

ericshelton001 wrote:
    This forum couldn't be any more relevant! My friend Luke and I just wrote a cover of Blank Space from a guy's perspective! Check it out and share it with your friends if you like it!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exnnqoTlSKk

Yessss! I love it! Great job!

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 9:48 PM

I'm totally with you man. Her music stirs up some deep emotions for me. Reminds me totally of High School. Love TS tons and have no problem admitting to it to anyone even though my daughters think I am "Dork"!

Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 4:49 PM

I am the oldest male swiftie not related to Taylor.

Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 6:29 PM

Proud male Swiftie here. Friend me, Facebook me, Instagram love and peace to my fellow male Swifties
    ........................................................................................................
    RED TOUR April 25th Cleveland,OH The Q Arena
    1989 TOUR June 3rd Cleveland,OH The Q Aren

Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 1:22 AM

I went through World War II and Taylor's new album gives me PTSD 10/10 ign

Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 6:04 AM

I'm very proud to be a male swiftie! I really don't care what peole say about it and I think there is more male swifties since last 3 years. I know many male swifties and it's very awesome to talk about Taylor with them :)

Broke your heart I'll put it back together

Matt

Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 11:49 PM

Taylors #1 Male Swifty RIGHT HERE!

http://www.gofundme.com/ka91uk

Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 12:44 AM

I am very proud male swify almost 5 years now and probably her biggest fan, hopefully one day i can go to her concert.Hopefully she will add more Europe tour dates :)

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 7:58 AM

From what I have experienced so far, it's more difficult to reveal yourself as a swifie near women rather than males. I never had any problem saying to other males I am a Taylor Swift fan, but I have heard some surprised comments coming from other women. They assume many things and that's frustrating. But I understand the other comments as well. It's not the easiest thing to hang a Taylor poster in your wall without being teased by your mates...

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 8:57 AM

I'm a guy swiftie too!

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:51 AM

yeah i am and proud aswell going to the 1989 tour and have been to the fearless tour SWIFTIE AND PROUD!!!
    Euan @ Taylor Nation!!!!!

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 11:14 PM

My friends don't like TS. I don't know why they do; I don't know why anybody dislikes her. So, I come here to read how the other Swifties DO like her. Hello, fellow Swifties!

I like her music, of course, but even more than that I like how she treats other people, especially her fans. I like how she behaves like a human being instead of some borderline psycho piss-drunk on hubris.

Most of all I am not sure why it's somehow bad to be a guy fan of one of the sexiest women on the planet.

People are strange. I write it off to that. Now, excuse me, I gotta go crank up this Welcome to New York thingar.
    -- o.o