Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Sorry I haven't been on here in awhile. Only a few more days until taylors new album comes out. Is anyone else entering the swiftstakes. I am. I know the chances of winning are really low but I am going to anyway. Taylor Rocks.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 8:50 AM

so guys whats up. Counting down the days till Taylors new album. I literally cant stop thinking about it. I have had a crush on Taylor since her first album came out. She only seems to get more beautiful every time I see her. I know that sounds corny. Taylor is just so awesome. Taylor Rocks

Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Taylor I love you I love you I love you. I love you more than ice cream on a hot day. I love you more than Alabama football. I even love you more than wrestling and movies. Taylor Rocks

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 6:30 PM

IM A MALE SWIFTY AND PROUD YAAAAAS

Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 8:07 PM

I'm a guy, and ever since I saw the our song music video I've been feelin her music

Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I'm a man and I love Taylor so much

Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 11:57 PM

All of us "Male Swifties" need to remember ---The best part of being a male Swiftie is the empty bath rooms at her concerts--even after the make 3/4 of them Women's rooms....

Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 2:10 AM

Hi! Just out of curiosity, how many male swifties make it ovbious that they like Taylor in public? Because a few of my friends who are guys like Taylor but don't really admit it, or just pretend they don't. Like the other day in science a boys ringtone was Everything Has Changed and it went off really loudly, and he just kept saying "urghh my sister keeps setting this as the ringtone." Which was clearly not true (um he doesn't have a sister). I was just wondering why people try to hide it? I personally think its great that Taylor has so many male fans!

Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Taylor is the hottest woman on the planet. I am not afraid to admit that I have Taylor Swifts 2014 calendar hanging on my wall. And yes I kiss her picture every night. I preordered taylors new album cant wait to hear it and then enter the swiftstakes. Alabama vs Tennessee today Roll Tide baby woooooooo

Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I wonder how long after taylor releases a new album does she start writing songs for the next album?

RE: MALE SWIFTIES

Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Represent guys! also 24 hours until 1989 WHOS PUMPED

Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 2:42 AM

LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    Hi! Just out of curiosity, how many male swifties make it ovbious that they like Taylor in public? Because a few of my friends who are guys like Taylor but don't really admit it, or just pretend they don't. Like the other day in science a boys ringtone was Everything Has Changed and it went off really loudly, and he just kept saying "urghh my sister keeps setting this as the ringtone." Which was clearly not true (um he doesn't have a sister). I was just wondering why people try to hide it? I personally think its great that Taylor has so many male fans!

Some guys are just embarrassed that they listen to it, cause many people think that it's typically girl music. Which isn't true though, I know several male swifties just as I am. Everybody at my school knows I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan and some people tell me that they like her music as well and other people just ask those awkward question about Taylor and Taylor's music, but at the end I'm proud of being a swiftie =)

Thank you Belle

Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 3:59 PM

TimeOfMyLife wrote:

Some guys are just embarrassed that they listen to it, cause many people think that it's typically girl music. Which isn't true though, I know several male swifties just as I am. Everybody at my school knows I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan and some people tell me that they like her music as well and other people just ask those awkward question about Taylor and Taylor's music, but at the end I'm proud of being a swiftie =)

Thank you Belle

I didn't talk about being a Swiftie for pretty much the first 3 years of my fandom, largely because I was afraid of being ridiculed for it (not because I was in any way embarrassed by it). I may have mentioned it once or twice, but I didn't make it very obvious.

Starting last year, though, I've just been throwing my Swiftieness out there at every opportunity, and everyone knows that I am one! People almost always tell me that I don't look like a Swiftie, or I'll get them to guess my favourite artist and they'll always guess everyone but Taylor, and they then look mindblown to find out the truth! I've also been told at least twice, "I love that you're a Taylor Swift fan." I love getting that reaction. Be proud!

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 9:24 PM

Cromarty XIII wrote:
    TimeOfMyLife wrote:

Thank you Belle

I didn't talk about being a Swiftie for pretty much the first 3 years of my fandom, largely because I was afraid of being ridiculed for it (not because I was in any way embarrassed by it). I may have mentioned it once or twice, but I didn't make it very obvious.

Starting last year, though, I've just been throwing my Swiftieness out there at every opportunity, and everyone knows that I am one! People almost always tell me that I don't look like a Swiftie, or I'll get them to guess my favourite artist and they'll always guess everyone but Taylor, and they then look mindblown to find out the truth! I've also been told at least twice, "I love that you're a Taylor Swift fan." I love getting that reaction. Be proud!

I completely agree! The first few years, especially during the early years of high school, I was kind of embarrassed to admit that I was a Male Swifty because of the sole reason that it was mainly a feminine fan base. Eventually you grow to accept it and to just not really care which Taylor has been a huge part of my life to get over just being myself! I am now in the fourth year of college and it is very obvious if you talk to me in person or through my social media that I am a huge Taylor Swift fan!

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 12:34 PM

Just found this wonderful topic! Another male Swiftie here. My friends know that I love Taylor. I don't hide it. I drive all over the place blasting her music but I probably would be a little uncomfortable walking around in my Shake It Off t-shirt unless it was some sort of Taylor Swift event.

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Oh just Shake It Off
    Have a Tay Day!

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 6:04 PM

Shake It Off wrote:
    Oh just Shake It Off

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 5:58 PM

Yep, guy here, and have become a huge fan over the past year or so!
    Southern Outer Banks | North Carolina | USA
    Photographer | Writer

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Male Swiftie right here!
    --
    Nifty Swiftie.

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Male Swiftie here.

Taylor's music is about having fun, being yourself, the pursuit of love, through the good and the bad. And all of that can be appreciated by everyone. I think it would be cool to see more of us. We could say cool stuff like "Do you even swift bro?"
    Taylor Swift literally changed my life. Check out the about section in my profile!