Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Rafa Heineck wrote:
    dam there so many male swifties, that so cool. And i have to say, i'm proud to say to all my friends i love Taylor Swift, i even make them like her. it's like Clayton Kershaw said.
    "By the way, if you don't like Taylor Swift, you're just lying to yourself. If you're a dude and you think you're too cool to like her, just get over yourself, really."

I listened to that interview. I'm not sure if Kershaw was being serious or not, I mean he initially said "Tyler" before correcting himself, then he rattled off a couple of well known songs (Red and YBWM) and then just said he likes them all. I'm reminded of Michael Bolton in Office Space when he says he just "kind of likes them all" when asked what his favorite Michael Bolton song was. Don't dilly dally around the question, just answer it.

One athlete who I think we all know, of course, who loves Taylor genuinely is Golden Tate. Still love the video of him singing Love Story as an NFL rookie.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: MALE SWIFTIES

Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 9:52 PM

I am a young lady, and I find that guys who dig Taylor's music are quite attractive, by not just listening to her music but knowing that the lyrics mean something, and those guys look at things from a girls perspective with Taylor's music and I love seeing all those guys out in the crowds! Keep it up fellas!
    -Shelbie

Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 6:52 PM

I will never ever tell you not to love the young girls of this world Taylor!!! I SO LOVE that about you!!, but sometime US guys love you & your songs!! I sometimes wish you would us too. Still never change you are you!!! & that is what I
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:19 AM

I'm a male swiftie! I love her!!!

Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 11:38 AM

20 year old that loves Taylor Swifts music.... It's so catchy :O and she's very pretty of course

Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 2:53 PM

I may be on TC more.
    I've been banded from Taycon ??? I did post an address and phone # for the grammy factory in Colorado. maybe proboards doesn't allow phone numbers.

Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 12:08 AM

Douglas wrote:
    ScubaStu wrote:
    Haunted_One54 wrote:
    Douglas wrote:
    So, I was reading the WSJ article Tay had and one thing struck me "...with every young girl I meet..."

She has to realize that her music is no longer just being played by "young girls" but older girls and women and also boys and men. But she continues to focus on the young female artist. She almost 25 and really should recognize how her fan base has expanded. So I wonder why she still focuses on young females? As she matures, so will her music. With such a strong and broad fanbase, I think she needs to recognize this or risk losing fans in the future.

Unfortunately, she's always focused primarily on young to teenage girls and i don't see that changing, really, any time soon.

She will have to change--those Young girls are getting older too.

And so is she. So it will be hard for her to relate to that same audience in an album or 2. Shes turning 25 this year. Album 6 will be around 27. Her experiences wont totaly relate to some teens then. And if she tries, current fans will outgrow that.

http://www.douglassmithphotography.net

I can't live without you, I can't live without you Tay-Tay.

I obviously can't speak for everyone, but I don't see all the songs to be directed towards younger girls. Obviously many of them are and she's trying to set an example and telling her journey of life. Also, love can be relatable for all ages!! I'm sure in this new album coming up, she will have a more mature outlook on life!! We shall see!!

Great to see the male community growing!! If you're in the LA area, we should definitely hit the next concert up as a group :)

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 6:31 PM

I so loved your latest comments Taylor!! Yet some of us guys think you are one of a kind too. I am just saying, US guys who haven't done you wrong still love you. I will & always love you & your music It is the best in this world. At least to this guy. Some of us just love you for who you are!! I hope you love us guys who just love you like the rest of your wonderful fans!!
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 6:45 PM

What's up bro swifties. I bet you are as excited as I am about the sequence of events over the next few days.

Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Im a lady and I wanted to say that I love guys who love Taylor Swift, It just makes a cute guy that much more Attractive.

Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 7:19 PM

I was hanging out with a group of female Swifties before The Giver premiere yesterday, and one of them said I was the most devoted male Swiftie she'd ever met! She said she's not met many guys like us, but it's the first time I've ever been told that... and quite probably the last, because I know I'm not the only one!

And am I the only guy who loves to be told things to the tune of, "I didn't have you down as a Taylor Swift fan"?

Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 10:00 PM

I WISH I didn't come off as obvious a fan as I do haha but hopefully that will work in my favor and I'll win one of the spots for the live chat. Luck is rarely on my side but fingers-and-toes crossed.
    "There's nothing like real love. Nothing."

Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 10:34 AM

I became a Taylor fan in middle school, and now I'm in college and still as big a fan as ever haha

Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Straight 23 year old male Swiftie right here :P my brothers constantly wind me up about me liking Taylor but I couldn't really care less, her music's really catchy and she's gorgeous too! My music taste is varied but taylor takes top spot of my favourite female singer

Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Taylor's music has been a part of my life.......
    she's just so incredible....

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Hi. I am Erkin Love, a 25 years-old singer-songwriter. And this is a song that I wrote for Taylor using 22 of her song titles in my lyrics. Enjoy it! Love;) http://youtu.be/P5Cd0gRgPE4

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:02 PM

It's good to see so many fellow male swifties here!

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Man I love the new single shake it off. I cant stop dancing to it. I cant wait for the rest of the album.

Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 6:06 AM

Male swifty +1

The last concert I was devastated to have missed was being able to see Slayer at Soundwave. That said, the TS concert I went to was one of the best times I had.

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 8:13 AM

What makes guys wanna be SWIFTIES?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.