Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 11:29 AM

I'm a proud male Swiftie

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 5:28 PM

Goprovey wrote:
    Taking my girls to see Taylor this Saturday at Hyde Park :) so been practicing:) https://youtu.be/RhT9P-iSEj4

Well that sucked************not your singing******but that they took it down for copyright.

Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 11:05 AM

I AM A PROUD Male 'Swiftie'!!!=) I hav liked & admired her ever since I 1st saw & heard her on S.N.L. 6yrs. ago(+/- a few months time)...BUT, NOW wit' OUR DEAR'S "Style" & gettin' into her back catalogue, da DEAR Taylor has 'landed' my LOYALTY fo' life!!! =) When she says, "...this 'SICK' beat!", = `TIS NO JOKE!!! :) hee hee hee lol =) BUT STILL SERIOUS ENUFF... Peace & GOD Bless, G.T.

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 9:42 AM

male swifties yayyyyyyyy I'm one

[/signature]

Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 4:46 AM

Male over here! Absolutely vocal with my love for Taylor haha, I'm just disappointed I can't find any decent merch for her! Some of the shirts are okay but nothing too special!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    View my bands acoustic cover of Style!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwEizbBjUtA

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 8:55 AM

I'm 61, I've seen it all.....musically and

The combined talent of Taylor Swift = The combined talent of The Beatles.........Not putting The Beatles down. Can't wait to see where this goes!

Also, Hello, brand new and desperate. From Vermont to Montreal I would need to leave by 4PM today.......but no tickets. I'm 61, my wife is 58 we desperately want to enjoy seeing Taylor's incredible talent. From The Beatles to Taylor Swift...what a lifetime of music. Anyway this is my last ditch effort. I saw Taylor on the RED tour. But my wife did not. This may be our last chance and only chance for Robin to experience well, the greatest singer songwriter all around everything I have ever seen.......Well here it is. I've been trying for weeks to find floor seats we can afford and have been unable to. We are low low income and elderly and it is difficult for us to get around. Not to be selfish but for us to go through all the physical pain expense etc. which we would, please if anybody has 2 tickets on the floor rows A thru Z (we need seats to fall back on) that are willing to help us afford to be there for as little cost as possible. Please help. Sincerely Jay Elliot (fan from the start). [email protected] 802-475-2684. I would ONLY beg like this for Taylor not even Paul McCartney!
    I apologize if this is the wrong forum or if I'm breaking any rules but after looking at Ticket agency after ticket agency for days and weeks i am desperate and am calling upon Taylor Nation for help. Thank You

Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:37 AM

I'm 18/ male and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! I just saw her in concert. I stopped caring what other people think after I got picked on for it

Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 6:23 AM

Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 6:16 AM

Male Swifties !!!

Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 10:02 PM

I'm 18 and a guy, I love Taylor's music. I really want to go to her concert in Salt Lake, but all the tickets during the presale were gone in 30 seconds, and the public presale was worse. None of my friends (even my friends that are girls) would be willing to spend $200 for a upper bowl ticket. Would it be weird if I went to her concert alone?

Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 5:00 PM

utahman130 wrote:
    I'm 18 and a guy, I love Taylor's music. I really want to go to her concert in Salt Lake, but all the tickets during the presale were gone in 30 seconds, and the public presale was worse. None of my friends (even my friends that are girls) would be willing to spend $200 for a upper bowl ticket. Would it be weird if I went to her concert alone?

Not at all. That's what I'm doing. Honestly who cares? Sure it'd be great to go with someone, but I think it's kind of silly to spend a bunch of money just so you can go with someone. You're going to see Taylor. Much better to see her by yourself then not at all.

Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 5:06 PM

utahman130 wrote:

Nah that's what I'm doing bro

Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 9:36 PM

utahman130 wrote:

No, if you have only one and it doesn't mess up your schedule, just use it and have fun.
    We never go out

Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 8:47 AM

I'm a boyswiftie too and I'm very proud!! But you have all reason when you say that you're feeling a bit isolated here! I feel like that 2!

Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 9:25 PM

I'm a male.
    I'm USN Branch.
    Taylor's got military grade fans.

Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 12:01 AM

Rayne Hellfire wrote:
    I'm a male.
    I'm USN Branch.
    Taylor's got military grade fans.
    Yo, I'm straight outta Compton!
    *exits like a wrecking ball*

Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 6:46 AM

utahman130 wrote:

Dude i am 19 and i spent 400ish on tickets for section 4 i am a male swiftie reppin it like all you guys and i am from Utah as well! and will be going to the Concert in September I have been a Swiftie since 2006 and I never cared what anyone said because it is what i love and if you don't like it or think it's silly then that is cool with me because being a fan of taylor was one of the best decisions i ever made in my life!

Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 6:50 AM

Kenn wrote:
    utahman130 wrote:

Dude i am 19 and i spent 400ish on tickets for section 4 i am a male swiftie reppin it like all you guys and i am from Utah as well! and will be going to the Concert in September I have been a Swiftie since 2006 and I never cared what anyone said because it is what i love and if you don't like it or think it's silly then that is cool with me because being a fan of taylor was one of the best decisions i ever made in my life!

forgot to add I will be going alone so no it's not weird because your there with other swifties so you truly are not alone :) plus most importantly taylor is there!

Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 9:51 AM

I'm proper open and proud to be a male Swiftie :) everyone who knows me knows how much I ? her
    I don't get any hassle for it whatsoever.. Hope the rest of the male Swifties are the same

Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 11:39 PM

To be honest I'm a 40 year old Swifie! I liked her for the first time several months after her Tim McGraw song came out.
    Over her career I've grown to love a lot of her songs, but not all of them. My favorite so far is obviously 1989.

My appreciation and love for Taylor when I began to see that she just is who she is, and she does whatever she wants.
    I love her for having class and morals and that she is not fake.
    I love that she has a big kind heart and a sweet soul.

It's funny that after so long of following her news cycle and seeing most of her interviews I've become to feel like I know Taylor in a small way and that if I was to see her I could easily talk to her.