Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 10:34 AM

I became a Taylor fan in middle school, and now I'm in college and still as big a fan as ever haha

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: MALE SWIFTIES

Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Straight 23 year old male Swiftie right here :P my brothers constantly wind me up about me liking Taylor but I couldn't really care less, her music's really catchy and she's gorgeous too! My music taste is varied but taylor takes top spot of my favourite female singer

Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Taylor's music has been a part of my life.......
    she's just so incredible....

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Hi. I am Erkin Love, a 25 years-old singer-songwriter. And this is a song that I wrote for Taylor using 22 of her song titles in my lyrics. Enjoy it! Love;) http://youtu.be/P5Cd0gRgPE4

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:02 PM

It's good to see so many fellow male swifties here!

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Man I love the new single shake it off. I cant stop dancing to it. I cant wait for the rest of the album.

Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 6:06 AM

Male swifty +1

The last concert I was devastated to have missed was being able to see Slayer at Soundwave. That said, the TS concert I went to was one of the best times I had.

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 8:13 AM

What makes guys wanna be SWIFTIES?

Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Shes cute, a good person and writes great music. Why wouldnt someone want to be?
    http://www.douglassmithphotography.net

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 8:52 AM

Lots of you boys, awesome lol!

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Hello my fellow male swifties. I decided to write Taylor a love poem. Warning it may be really lame. Roses are Red. Violets are blue, but no flower is as beautiful as you. I know really lame right.

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I am a proud male Swiftie, but I have to say it is a two way street. We need and want to be included in everything Taylor. That means Club Red, Meet & Greets, being invited over for pizza, videos etc. I was very happy to see that there were some male Swifties in the Shake It Off video ending segment. I did, however, notice that there were no older Swifities, male or female. There are Swifities 40 years old, 50 years old, and even older on TC and elsewhere. When Tay includes ALL of her fans then all Swifities will feel the love
    Have a Tay Day!

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Shake It Off wrote:
    I am a proud male Swiftie, but I have to say it is a two way street. We need and want to be included in everything Taylor. That means Club Red, Meet & Greets, being invited over for pizza, videos etc. I was very happy to see that there were some male Swifties in the Shake It Off video ending segment. I did, however, notice that there were no older Swifities, male or female. There are Swifities 40 years old, 50 years old, and even older on TC and elsewhere. When Tay includes ALL of her fans then all Swifities will feel the love

I agree. It was like 3 guys in the video I saw and all teens or early 20's
    http://www.douglassmithphotography.net

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 8:49 PM

I'm a proud male Swiftie! I sleep with the Red album blanket from her store and it's so cozy. It reminds me to be proud of who I am :)
    Male Swiftie that joined this beautiful family in 2007!

“There are two kinds of evil people in this world. Those who do evil stuff and those who see evil stuff being done and don’t try to stop it.”

Bring A Polaroid To The 1989 Tour
    Capture It, Reme

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Douglas wrote:
    Shake It Off wrote:

I agree. It was like 3 guys in the video I saw and all teens or early 20's

That is because the dancers and other people in her videos are picked by casting directors with marketing in mind. And rather we like it or not potential members of the AARP are never going to be part of Taylor's targeted demographics.
    We're just fortunate that Taylor's music crosses generation lines.

YEAH Beatles Fan Club Member

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Hey guys. I wonder when the official rules of the swiftstakes will be posted. I cant wait to win a chance to meet Taylor in person. I just hope then when I finally do meet her that I don't make a fool out of myself.

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 5:36 PM

{{Male music loving AARP eligible Swiftie here.}}
    Well yes, the Club Red, tea party, meet & greets may not be targeted/marketed to old male folks like me. But, as long as I can download a tune, vote in a contest, cheer/applaud in a crowd, then Taylor Swift is the one musician in the whole world that is the favorite choice for me. I ain't never seen anything like it, and the issue of age/gender just makes the appreciation greater because of the years of experience with other musicians.

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Chimney Swift wrote:
    {{Male music loving AARP eligible Swiftie here.}}
    Well yes, the Club Red, tea party, meet & greets may not be targeted/marketed to old male folks like me. But, as long as I can download a tune, vote in a contest, cheer/applaud in a crowd, then Taylor Swift is the one musician in the whole world that is the favorite choice for me. I ain't never seen anything like it, and the issue of age/gender just makes the appreciation greater because of the years of experience with other musicians.

^^^THIS^^^
    When you have been listening to music as long as we have it becomes difficult to find an Artist who is putting out something we like that is also TRULY UNIQUE!

YEAH Beatles Fan Club Member

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 8:13 PM

AlexaBcklnd wrote:
    What makes guys wanna be SWIFTIES?

Because Taylor exemplifies what everyone should wanna be whether you're male or female.

She's so sweet and kind, she speaks and writes music from the heart, and doesn't try to be anybody else but herself.

Love the way she treats her fans too.

RE: MALE SWIFTIES

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 1:48 PM

I'm in as a male swifty!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.