Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Delitescent7 wrote:
    I'm a male Swiftie. I used to be pretty secretive about it, but ever since Shake It Off, I haven't been concerned with what people think about my fan status. As it turns out, there are other male Swifties at my office too.

That's cool
    Have a Tay Day!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: MALE SWIFTIES

Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 2:27 PM

My brother is a Swiftie. You guys shouldn't be ashamed or anything. It's kind of terrible that there is a stigma saying that guys can only listen to a certain kind of music and act a certain way. So yeah, don't submit to societal expectations.

Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 11:53 AM

I am a male Swiftie. At first I was secretive about it but then I talked to a few female Swifties anout me being a Swiftie, and then to some close friends and now I am very proud of being a Taylor Swift fan and i don't mind going crazy or just stopping to listen to a Taylor Swift song when I hear one.
    And now after reading this thread I see there are lots of other male Swifties and that makes me even happier and prouder :)

Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 11:33 AM

So guys I am a cop in Poland, I generally considered to be a tough guy (that's correct?) and I admit that I am Swiftie ;) All my friends and other cops know about it ;) That's so fun, when I arrested somebody and in police car I listen Taylor :D For example Stay Beautiful, Picture to Burn or other old songs ;)

Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Being a guy does suck sometimes. Like I get judged so much for bein a fan of Taylor. I bet a lot of guys do. It's so unfair.
    1989 - Taylor Swift!
    Pre-order here!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/1989-deluxe/id907104698

Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 12:03 PM

SwiftieEnchantedForever13 wrote:
    Being a guy does suck sometimes. Like I get judged so much for bein a fan of Taylor. I bet a lot of guys do. It's so unfair.
    1989 - Taylor Swift!
    Pre-order here!

Yes we do, I get kidded made fun of all the time Yet I don't care. Taylor is the best Sometimes I even wonder if she likes us guys....Yet She does!!!
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 1:36 PM

mpdporter13Swiftie wrote:
    SwiftieEnchantedForever13 wrote:
    1989 - Taylor Swift!
    Pre-order here!

Yes we do, I get kidded made fun of all the time Yet I don't care. Taylor is the best Sometimes I even wonder if she likes us guys....Yet She does!!!
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Yeah. I'm loving the whole "love yourself" message that she's sending out. It really helps when you feel so stigmatised for what music you like.

Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Yeah Taylor does love guys! Look how many guys she had at her Secret Sessions. She was even climbing on the back of a guy haha! I'd never be able to pick her up. Strength is just not my strong point :(
    1989 - Taylor Swift!
    Pre-order here!

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 5:12 AM

GuySwiftie13 wrote:
    Yeah Taylor does love guys! Look how many guys she had at her Secret Sessions. She was even climbing on the back of a guy haha! I'd never be able to pick her up. Strength is just not my strong point :(
    1989 - Taylor Swift!
    Pre-order here!

I would love to give Tay a piggyback ride Just to meet her is this guys dream

Have a Tay Day!

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Proud male swiftie here!

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Sorry I haven't been on here in awhile. Only a few more days until taylors new album comes out. Is anyone else entering the swiftstakes. I am. I know the chances of winning are really low but I am going to anyway. Taylor Rocks.

Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 8:50 AM

so guys whats up. Counting down the days till Taylors new album. I literally cant stop thinking about it. I have had a crush on Taylor since her first album came out. She only seems to get more beautiful every time I see her. I know that sounds corny. Taylor is just so awesome. Taylor Rocks

Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Taylor I love you I love you I love you. I love you more than ice cream on a hot day. I love you more than Alabama football. I even love you more than wrestling and movies. Taylor Rocks

Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 6:30 PM

IM A MALE SWIFTY AND PROUD YAAAAAS

Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 8:07 PM

I'm a guy, and ever since I saw the our song music video I've been feelin her music

Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I'm a man and I love Taylor so much

Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 11:57 PM

All of us "Male Swifties" need to remember ---The best part of being a male Swiftie is the empty bath rooms at her concerts--even after the make 3/4 of them Women's rooms....

Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 2:10 AM

Hi! Just out of curiosity, how many male swifties make it ovbious that they like Taylor in public? Because a few of my friends who are guys like Taylor but don't really admit it, or just pretend they don't. Like the other day in science a boys ringtone was Everything Has Changed and it went off really loudly, and he just kept saying "urghh my sister keeps setting this as the ringtone." Which was clearly not true (um he doesn't have a sister). I was just wondering why people try to hide it? I personally think its great that Taylor has so many male fans!

Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Taylor is the hottest woman on the planet. I am not afraid to admit that I have Taylor Swifts 2014 calendar hanging on my wall. And yes I kiss her picture every night. I preordered taylors new album cant wait to hear it and then enter the swiftstakes. Alabama vs Tennessee today Roll Tide baby woooooooo

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.