Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Sat, May 30, 2015 at 9:10 PM

theedad wrote:
    Glen Jacobs wrote:

I am 59 years old and have been a Taylor Swift fan since seeing her sing Tim McGraw and Faith & Tim were in the crowd. I was added as a friend to Taylor's MySpace page and followed her to Facebook. I really liked the RED album and totally love the 1989 album. I bought the vinyl double record albums of Speak Now, Red and 1989. I would have bought her 1st Taylor Swift and Fearless as vinyl records if she had them for sale. I prefer to listen to analog over compressed digital CD's. My wife hates Taylor because she thinks I have a crush on a girl the age of our youngest son, but I think Taylor is a great singer/song-writer and all round good role model and smart business woman.

I heard "love Story" spring 2009 . The song writing is in class of it's own. My wife hates Taylor too . (similar reason)
    I agree with your wives

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: MALE SWIFTIES

Sun, May 31, 2015 at 1:43 PM

I'm an 18 y/o Dutch Swiftie, so you're not alone. Many of my friends are cool with it. They sometimes joke about it, but I simply ignore it. Proud to be a part of this amazing community, and ofcourse proud to be a swiftie

Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 5:31 PM

Hi

I am 24 from Lancashire, England, I have been in love with taylors music for years ever since I heard you belong with me, most of my friends think its "kinda gay" to like her, but I don't care got all of her albums and tickets to see her in manchester in a few weeks :)

anyone wanna know more, or chat feel free to send a message

Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 12:22 AM

I am huge male swifte. Just hoping that one day i can meet her :)

Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 4:01 AM

PlanetRJ wrote:
    I am huge male swifte. Just hoping that one day i can meet her :)

yeah I know was hoping to be able to meet her, shame it wont be this tour, would of bought a meet and greet package if it was available

Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 7:34 PM

I like when guys admit they love taylor's music. REAL MEN LISTEN TO TAYLOR SWIFT!

Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 3:44 AM

mercedesAMD wrote:
    I like when guys admit they love taylor's music. REAL MEN LISTEN TO TAYLOR SWIFT!

haha she is amazing i always have her playing in my car, specially sparks fly

Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 5:44 PM

This guy I know... Before I knew him... He was dancing along to music playing on his ipod. I asked him what he was listening to. It was Fearless. Now he's my best friend. He has almost all of her songs on his ipod. including that one she sang with Ed Sheeran.

Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 4:39 PM

There aren't enough male swifties. It's sad really. I love and appreciate all of you. Stay strong!
    BrunetteTayTay signing out.

Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 11:02 AM

mercedesAMD wrote:

This
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 11:20 PM

It has been quite some time since I've posted in here, but I never stop thinking about all my fellow male swifties!

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 8:26 AM

I'm also a male Swiftie! Technically I've only been a Swiftie since the Red era, but after that I listened to the albums I missed, and added to the obsession-- and I'm new to posting on here, so hello to everyone!

RE: Re: MALE SWIFTIES

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 3:33 PM

alltoowell314 wrote:
    I'm also a male Swiftie! Technically I've only been a Swiftie since the Red era, but after that I listened to the albums I missed, and added to the obsession-- and I'm new to posting on here, so hello to everyone!

Welcome, enjoy Taylor's music. If it entertains you listen to it, that's what it is all about. Taylor's a great musician/performer and artist. Currently on a tour going to 5 Taylor's concerts in Europe and seen loads of othet men there.

Wayne
    www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

RE: MALE SWIFTIES

Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 6:37 PM

Hello, everyone.

I saw this thread and wanted to chime in today. I'm a guy who really likes Taylor's 1989 album. It's full of good songs and I really enjoy listening to it.

But Taylor is a combination of many great things - she is nice to her fans, she is an excellent singer and musician, and she is a very pretty girl too.

Taylor rocks!

Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 12:53 PM

Taking my girls to see Taylor this Saturday at Hyde Park :) so been practicing:) https://youtu.be/RhT9P-iSEj4

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 3:30 AM

Will Taylor finally put her music on Apple Music to release tomorrow!!

If it's true, then there's one more place to listen to and download Tay's music! Three month of free trial, and even more benefits there!

There's already one software getting thoroughly with Apple Music for a fresh bite of Tay's music there,

Just Download Music from Apple Music streaming services,

and there's a music streaming services review to offer for more music

http://www.5kplayer.com/airplay/top-6-music-streaming-services-comparison.htm

Baymax I like him

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 11:29 AM

I'm a proud male Swiftie

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 5:28 PM

Goprovey wrote:
    Taking my girls to see Taylor this Saturday at Hyde Park :) so been practicing:) https://youtu.be/RhT9P-iSEj4

Well that sucked************not your singing******but that they took it down for copyright.

Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 11:05 AM

I AM A PROUD Male 'Swiftie'!!!=) I hav liked & admired her ever since I 1st saw & heard her on S.N.L. 6yrs. ago(+/- a few months time)...BUT, NOW wit' OUR DEAR'S "Style" & gettin' into her back catalogue, da DEAR Taylor has 'landed' my LOYALTY fo' life!!! =) When she says, "...this 'SICK' beat!", = `TIS NO JOKE!!! :) hee hee hee lol =) BUT STILL SERIOUS ENUFF... Peace & GOD Bless, G.T.

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 9:42 AM

male swifties yayyyyyyyy I'm one

[/signature]