Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: MALE SWIFTIES

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Total count so far: 1 man- me :S
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Be my friend? Add me anytime you like!
    She missed my tanned skin and sweet smile...:(

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I'm a guy and I already added you, but I feel your pain trust me I do :( :(
    It can be really hard being a guy swiftie sometimes. Right my brother is looking over my shoulder and calling me a stalker under his breath.

God I wish he'd understand........

- Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the amazing sig -
    - PLEASE SIGN THE DELUXE EDITION PETITION -

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I already added you before or you added me. I don't let it bother me though. I'm also 48 so if it bothered me I'd really be bothered. I hope more guys and older people figure out how great Taylor is though. She seems to have a problem where fans are supposed to be teenage girls or something. I've never seen that with any other singer before. I don't get that one.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:54 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    It can be really hard being a guy swiftie sometimes. Right my brother is looking over my shoulder and calling me a stalker under his breath.

God I wish he'd understand........

lol my brother does that to be too :) I'm a guy as well and I was presently surprised with how many guys were at Taylors concert here in New Zealand,I kinda thought I'd be one of the only guys there but I was wrong :D

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I think as Taylor gets older her fan base will be more even male and female. She sure won't have a mostly teenage girl audience when she's 30. I think right now a lot of guys are afraid to admit they like Taylor. That's why I think she should go to this college in Minnesota and be on a TV show these guys have. Did you see that video? The Taylor Swift Dance. The school is all guys. Taylor needs to start going after more fans. don't stop going after teenage girls but I see no reason guys should be afraid to like her.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:13 PM

BrianC6234 wrote:
    I think as Taylor gets older her fan base will be more even male and female. She sure won't have a mostly teenage girl audience when she's 30. I think right now a lot of guys are afraid to admit they like Taylor. That's why I think she should go to this college in Minnesota and be on a TV show these guys have. Did you see that video? The Taylor Swift Dance. The school is all guys. Taylor needs to start going after more fans. don't stop going after teenage girls but I see no reason guys should be afraid to like her.

(im not a guy) but when taylor is 30 i think that she will have the same fans as now. katy perry is in her late 20's and she still has fans of all ages.

taylorfan4ever&always

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:14 PM

yasy12 wrote:
    BrianC6234 wrote:

(im not a guy) but when taylor is 30 i think that she will have the same fans as now. katy perry is in her late 20's and she still has fans of all ages.

taylorfan4ever&always

Taylor will have the fans she has now but will she have teenage fans in eight years? That could easily change. You never know who teenage fans will like. They change really fast too.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:15 PM

BrianC6234 wrote:
    I already added you before or you added me. I don't let it bother me though. I'm also 48 so if it bothered me I'd really be bothered. I hope more guys and older people figure out how great Taylor is though. She seems to have a problem where fans are supposed to be teenage girls or something. I've never seen that with any other singer before. I don't get that one.

HUh? no she does'nt she likes all fans no matter how old they are.

taylorfan4ever&always

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:16 PM

BrianC6234 wrote:
    but I see no reason guys should be afraid to like her.

I think being younger and a guy, like close to her age or younger makes it easier to go unnoticed. But when your like me and your 12 years older than her people make that leap to calling you a stalker WAY to fast

My brother just asked me if I know her address yet I swear he thinks I'm just gonna get in my car and drive to Nashville right now

yasy12 wrote:

I think He's saying that her fans think that all her fans are teenage girls, if that makes any sense lol

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:18 PM

BrianC6234 wrote:
    yasy12 wrote:
    BrianC6234 wrote:

taylorfan4ever&always

Taylor will have the fans she has now but will she have teenage fans in eight years? That could easily change. You never know who teenage fans will like. They change really fast too.

um when she is 50 or 60 then she will not have the same fans now. but in her 30s? um hello were talking about taylor swift here not someone eles, so when she is 30 she will have the same age group of fans mabey all ages of fans!

taylorfan4ever&always

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:21 PM

yasy12 wrote:
    BrianC6234 wrote:
    yasy12 wrote:
    BrianC6234 wrote:

taylorfan4ever&always

um when she is 50 or 60 then she will not have the same fans now. but in her 30s? um hello were talking about taylor swift here not someone eles, so when she is 30 she will have the same age group of fans mabey all ages of fans!

taylorfan4ever&always

You must be confused. I said when Taylor is 30 she'll probably have the fans she has now but maybe not teenaged fans. She can't be sure the latest teenagers will listen to her. Most of the fans she already has will stick with her. That's why I think she needs to go after more groups of fans. There's no reason only girls should like her. Anyone who likes music should at least give her a chance.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:25 PM

yasy12 wrote:
    BrianC6234 wrote:

taylorfan4ever&always

I didn't say that. It isn't about Taylor. It's about fans. A lot of people think Taylor is only for teenage girls. I see this nonsense all the time. Taylor of course wants fans no matter who they are. Maybe one day people will wake up and realize how good she is.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:44 PM

ohhhhh! ok!

taylorfan4ever&always

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:49 PM

BrianC6234 wrote:
    yasy12 wrote:
    BrianC6234 wrote:
    yasy12 wrote:
    BrianC6234 wrote:

taylorfan4ever&always

taylorfan4ever&always

You must be confused. I said when Taylor is 30 she'll probably have the fans she has now but maybe not teenaged fans. She can't be sure the latest teenagers will listen to her. Most of the fans she already has will stick with her. That's why I think she needs to go after more groups of fans. There's no reason only girls should like her. Anyone who likes music should at least give her a chance.

hummm,um ok.... but i think that the latest teeanagers fans will like her when she is 30, u never know what her music would be like in 9 years or something. she might be more famous of her music or mabey she might be more famous because of her acting

taylorfan4ever&always

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Male swifty count so far: 4 :D

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Hoping to get even more :D

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Lol, someone stickyed their topic by spamming messages :D
    dedication and time

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Taylors13Hearts wrote:
    Lol, someone stickyed their topic by spamming messages :D
    dedication and time

Spamming is never funny.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    If I close my eyes, will you be there?

GHau

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM

yasy12 wrote:
    BrianC6234 wrote:
    yasy12 wrote:
    BrianC6234 wrote:
    yasy12 wrote:
    BrianC6234 wrote:

taylorfan4ever&always

taylorfan4ever&always

hummm,um ok.... but i think that the latest teeanagers fans will like her when she is 30, u never know what her music would be like in 9 years or something. she might be more famous of her music or mabey she might be more famous because of her acting

taylorfan4ever&always

I agree but you just never know what type of music teenagers will like. Up to now Taylor's main fan base has been people close to her age. Hopefully when she's 30 her fan base will be people from 8 to 100.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 9:34 PM

TSwizzle4Life wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

lol my brother does that to be too :) I'm a guy as well and I was presently surprised with how many guys were at Taylors concert here in New Zealand,I kinda thought I'd be one of the only guys there but I was wrong :D

Same here, when I went to her concert in Manila last year. I was already expecting that there would only a few of us boys watching there, but I was wrong.

Signature courtesy of Chrissie (Zero)