Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: How Has Taylor Helped You?!

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

She helped me realize what my favorite thing to do is: write songs. That has changed my life like you wouldn't believe.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Taylor has changed my life! She was the reason why I started playing guitar and now I'm obsessed with it. I started writing songs with it and so I could deal with my problems way better. Taylor has helped me after a hard break-up. I listened to her songs in the middle of the night, crying out my eyes. And she was there for me when I was in love. She has always the right song for any situation in my life.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 1:57 PM

She has helped me with her music, the way she communicates her life with her fans, making her feel more familiar to us. Her songs relates in every sad, happy moment. She don't sing about party and that kind of stuff, and that's why I love her. She is original, talented because she writes all her songs, and she is truly beautiful by being nice to people and her fans. That's the kind of artist I was looking for

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Taylor has made me fearless.(no pun itened.) She really has. Because of her songs I'm not afarid of going up to a boy and talking to him. She has taught me so much about dating.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

she has helped me cope with boys, being bullied, and life in general. she is my inspiration

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Taylor is the main inspiration for my music. I've learned that I'm not alone through all the songs she sings. Because of her, I've been looking all around, secretly in hopes that someone will come to find me and send me to Hollywood- maybe even just to meet her. Although the world clearly thinks my dreams are useless and nowhere possible; all I do is tell them that celebrities now, like my favorite singer used to dream of being famous before they finally did. Oh, well. I guess some people will just be rambling on at a football game, with that same loud opinion, and I'll be living in a big ol' city.
    Love love love

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Taylor taught me not to change who you are because other people don't like it........

'If you're lucky enough to be different, don't change'

She also taught me to stand up for yourself and to turn around to people and not give them one more chance. She has taught me not to bottle things up inside yourself, just to look back tomorow and regret not saying them. She has taught me about myself and who I am. And finally, she has helped me get through every second of my life.

Speak Now and Stay Fearless ♥♥♥♥♥

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM

She has helped me through a lot of my bad days. Especially the times that I was bullied. I draw strength from her because I know that she has been through these tough stuff. Whenever I'm having a bad day at school, I think of that final bell ringing so I can go home, lie in bed and listen to her songs. She also inspires me not to change even if the critics seem to think so.
    "If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change"

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Taylor Swift has changed my life in so many ways I can't imagine. Her music is always there for me, that's why I feel like she's my best friend. She literally means THAT much to me. Everyone at school calls me "Taylor Swift girl" and people know I love Taylor before they even talk to me. And sometimes people call me mean names and tell me negative things, but what always builds me up? Taylor. I feel like she has come into my life for a reason. Her lyrics describe how I feel, and it makes me feel better to think, Taylor went through this, so can I. It makes my day when my friends talk about her with me, as they normally just call me crazy and ignore me when I have something to say about her. I wouldn't trade anything in the world for her music, or her rolemodel position. Her music really means so much to me. I have been a fan now for six years, since the beginning. I love supporting Taylor in this, because I feel like she has done the same for me.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM

she has not only changes my life, but she IS my life!! she has changed my life/ helpes me in life in so many ways, that i can't even explain!!

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM

The first time I saw Taylor in concert was right after one of the most difficult days of my life. That night she sang "Change" with the whole speech she used to do, for the first time in a few weeks. It was literally everything I needed to hear. If you listen to that speech, every word is referencing what I was going through at that time. That night gave me the strength to face the changes in my own life. Through everything I found new passions, and a desire to work in the music industry. Without Taylor I would never be where I am right now, and I don't know what I would have done, as I was in a very bad point in my life. I will never be able to thank her enough for getting me through that period of time.

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Taylor has taught me to speak up when I need to. Her songs are always there for me and when i need them. I used to walk around feeling unwanted and was bullied the exact same way Taylor was...we both wanted to be singers then when the Album Fearless came out i listened to the songs on there then i YouTubed A Place In This World and i was obsessed ever since
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "If you get the chance to be different don't change."-Taylor Swift
    "I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I will never let you go."

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 10:05 AM

The thought of taylor always gets me through bad days, because i tell myself i have to make it through for her. Listening to her music always makes me really happy, and its really nice to know that whatever situation i'm in, i can listen to one of her songs :) As a person, Taylor has been my role model. She taught me to be fearless and speak now and those 3 words have made a huge impact on my life. Just like she has :)
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Anytime i feel down or sad, all i have to do is listen to her music and then im happy

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Everything, she's absolutly everything to me. I was going through a really hard time last year, and she helped me smile :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PROUD SWIFTIE SINCE 2009!!!!!!!!!

Signature and Avatar made by Songbird13

Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I suffer from bipolar and her music calms me She keeps me happy when I'm sad

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 5:08 AM

The autumn 2009 was one of the thoughest periods in my life. My so-called friends treated me badly and I cried a lot those days. Then Tay's music came along. I had heard of her and listened to some of her songs before, but then I started listen for real. The lyrics, the stories, the melodies. It was like she sang just for me and she made me relax and see the world in new perspectives. That there are a lot of other people out there and you have to take a chance and make a change. I made a change this year. I moved from the village where I'd lived my whole life and part of that courage for moving came from Taylor. So Tay has helped me through so much. Love her with all my heart. xx

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 6:17 AM

Wow I could probably write a novel on how she's helped me, I'll try to keep it reasonably short though lol. A few years ago I was really sick pretty much stuck in bed all day, and her music helped get me through it, I would listen to one of her songs or watch one of her videos and for a little while I'd feel better. I would forget about everything even that I was sick and just listen to her music, it was like an escape for me.
    GIFSoup

http[/signature]

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Taylor is such a great woman with an amazing head on her shoulders. She's mature, but also has humor and be can so much fun! She doesn't think that drinking/partying/smoking has to be apart of her life...She knows it's okay to be good....She's an inspiration for ALL girls all around the world. Her music is amazing, and I can relate to every single song....I believe she is a true gift. I feel blessed to be apart of her generation. Since I became a huge fan of Taylor, I couldn't imagine my life without her or her music. She's like my second best friend, and she treats me like I'm important. She treats us ALL like we are important. When I met her, she made me feel so loved. She made EVERYONE feel loved. I appreciated that SO much. She is one of a kind, there will never be another artist like her. She is so genuine and down to earth. I love her dearly. Thank you for everything, Taylor :)

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Well.... It's kind-of a long story. But I'll cut out most details.

So, there's this guy.
    I really like him.
    We'd text for hours on end every night.
    But he'd ignore me at play rehearsal every day.
    He seems to like this other girl.
    But yet he seems to like me.
    Now he's ignoring me completely.
    He won't answer my texts.
    He won't pick up the phone.
    I don't know what I did.
    But obviously I was wrong.
    I thought we had a chance.
    When we were texting one night, he said, refering to if I liked him:
    "And you don't?"
    I said;
    "What do u think?"
    He said;
    "? Do you?"
    and I replied this long message, blah, blah, blah...
    He said:
    "Ok, well, I'm going to highschool next year but who knows?"
    And that blew my mind.
    I realized that we DID have a chance.
    But now I don't think we do.
    It's the weekend, so I can't see him.
    And he's a grade ahead of me, so I won't see him until AFTER school, at rehearsal.
    And he won't talk to me there.
    And he won't text me back.
    His last text to me was last Tuesday night.
    Taylor's music has helped me survive through all of this.
    Especially her song, The Story of Us.

"How'd we end up this way? See me nervously pulling at my clothes and trying to look busy... And you're doing your best to avoid me."

This part helps me especially, because I know that this isn't just happening to me.
    I always try to look busy around him!
    And he tries to avoid me.
    Most of the time.
    He'll purposely sit next to me, but won't talk to me.
    He'll talk to another girl.
    Who I think he kinda likes.
    And she likes him.
    But there's a problem.
    She can't date him until she's 16.
    Which works out for me.
    And would for him...
    If he'd notice me.
    This is where Taylor's song Invisible helps me.
    When he'd text me, he'd talk about her.
    Well, sometimes.
    At least, not ALL the time.
    And this is where Teardrops on my Guitar helps.
    My best friend found out who he likes.
    His ex-girlfriend.
    He broke up with her 5 months ago.
    He's still not over her?
    I've fallen hard.
    But he doesn't know it.
    i wish he did.
    He admitted that he doesn't like me that way.
    I'm just his "good friend".
    He says we just need to get to know each other more.
    I texted him 16.5 hours ago.
    Still no response.
    How are we supposed to get to know each other more, if he won't respond?
    You help me, Taylor.
    Through all of the tears.
    The cries.
    And the heartache.
    Thank you.