1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ed Sheeran and Austin Mahone - What Songs Do They Sing On The Tour?

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Can someone who has been to the RED tour already please tell me what songs Ed and Austin sing for their opening acts? I only know 2 Austin songs and 2 Ed songs, so I wanted to know what songs they were going to sing, so I can listen to them at least once or twice so I'd have an idea of the lyrics, thanks! I'm going tomorrow night in Philly!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Ed Sheeran and Austin Mahone - What Songs Do They Sing On The Tour?

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I want to know too!!

^Heather

Re: Ed Sheeran and Austin Mahone - What Songs Do They Sing On The Tour?

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Austin sang Say Somethin, Say You're Just A Friend, then he did acoustic covers of Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney and Let Me Love You by Mario, and then he sang his latest single, What About Love I forgot what songs Ed sings in order but I'll just mention the ones I remember. Give Me Love, Thrift Shop cover, You Need Me I Don't Need You, and The A Team. Hope this helps!

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 7:02 PM

you can watch eds full set on youtube

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 7:18 PM

YOURE GOING TOMORROW TOO!!! OMG OK ILL SEE YOU THERE!!

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I'm not going to spoil it for you Swifties, let it be a surprise! Have fun

Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Austin:
    Say Somethin
    Shawty Shawty mashup dance thingy
    Say You're Just A Friend
    Heart In My Hands
    Beautiful Soul cover
    What About Love

Ed:
    Give Me Love
    Drunk
    Lego House
    Be My Husband
    You Need Me, I don't need You/Thrift Shop
    A Team

[ IMG ]http://i47.tinypic.com/24eryhk.png[/ IMG ][/ url ]

[url=http://i47.tinypic.com/e5lkr7.jpg]http://i47.tinypic.com/e5lkr7.jpg[/url][/IMG[/signature]